Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified (1599 Views)

Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by successmatters(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

grin
A phantom commissioner.

Ibo and lies ehh.

I didn't want to say this here, since it's just mere rumours, but I heard Fayemi and Makinde are considering changing their commissioners for commerce and industry to Igbo men from Ebonyi. Just rumour sha.
Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Balogunodua(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
post=90264012:

I don't waste my precious time on irrelevant issue, please not my account.
Just say the truth and shame the devil grin

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by LZAA: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
imhotep:
T9ksy and afamed must be very worried about this.

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by SLAP44: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
successmatters:

I didn't want to say this here, since it's just mere rumours, but I heard Fayemi and Makinde are considering changing their commissioners for commerce and industry to Igbo men from Ebonyi. Just rumour sha.

There will be many suicides, rope should be banned in the two states grin

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Kaduna1stson: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

What is the name of the commissioner
Alhaji Babachair jimeta
Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Kaduna1stson: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Benevento:
Akeredolu is one of the best governors, but man is not wise.
Ekiti and Ondo people are unpredictable when it comes to election, Apc will have to rig this coming election because I don't see Akeredolu winning in a free and fair election.

Below is the Owerri mgbeke Okpo he appointed.

She might make the next governor of Ondo as she is already serving the state well.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by Kaduna1stson: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Blackmann001:

Obiano appointed two persons from kogi as senior special advice to govt. Both males

And Heavens did not fall.
Re: Appointment Of Igbo PA, There is no Ondo Person better Qualified by ThatFairGuy: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
[s]
Kaduna1stson:
Alhaji Babachair jimeta
[/s] Nothing like this. Bring forth another lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election 2020: Oshiomhole, APC In Fresh Legal Battle Over Obaseki's Ouster / Akwa Ibom Become The First State To Go Tough On Rapists / PHOTOS: Sanusi Visits El-rufai In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.