Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) (2925 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Man Locks Himself In His House For 55years To Avoid Women (video) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by frankleesehi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Social media is currently on fire over an unknown man in a viral video who captured himself on camera deeply kissing a little girl within the age of 4 to 5 years old. HGS Media Plus Reports.

The man who was carrying the little girl ask the girl to kiss him and she did as they both lock lips together. They locked lips several time and later smile at the camera.

It is not clear if the little girl is his daughter or another's child, but Nigerians has condemn the act of the man as some say it is wrong to do that to a little girl even if she was his child.

Nigerians and social media users has sparked outrage online reacting to the video.

@donn_chizzy said: "wtf, this is so disgusting, there will be more about this".

@flamespheelip said: I can kiss my daughter like that any time, if she is not his daughter then that is rough play and I don't like it".

@dolly_pleasant said: " Arrant nonsense, he should be arrested please".

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/06/03/outrage-as-man-locks-deep-kiss-with-a-little-girl-watch/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Flyboi

Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Vyzz: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Exc2000: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
undecided

why some men just dey hell bent on humilliating men worldwide

this one no be SIMP na foolish simpleton pedophile

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Oluromantic: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na from kiss runz dey start
Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by xendra: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Shameless man!!

the mother of that child better pay attention and monitor that man, we are tired of father-daughter abuse cases

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Lightangel64: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
xendra:
Shameless man!!

the mother of that child better pay attention and monitor that man, we are tired of father-daughter abuse cases

What he did is not proper

But if it was a lady kissing a small boy that way no one would complain.

And it could be his daughter or sis
Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Humanoid01(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
If you are a Christian, you should believe that the spirit of the Antichrist is slowly coming out. He's revealing himself.

Please if you're not a believer, don't quote me. Abeg I nor too get strength to argue.
Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Exc2000: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Humanoid01:
If you are a Christian, you should believe that the spirit of the Antichrist is slowly coming out. He's revealing himself.

Please if you're not a believer, don't quote me. Abeg I nor too get strength to argue.

how does this have anything to do with christ? because last time are checked even before christ was born we have serial pedophiles walking about on earth without control..even your bible refrenced sodom and gomorah
Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by Karlifate: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Paedophile.
Re: Outrage As Man Locks Deep Kiss With A Little Girl (watch) by mployer(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Looks like Photoshop.

(1) (Reply)

How One Useless Redpill Is begging for my Contact In My Prison (screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls / Did She Want Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.