Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls (2909 Views)

No Nairaland Male Has A Cuter DP Than Me / Any Cuter Guy?? (photo) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nomanlike(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
So I have known this guy for years now. We literally went to the same college and university. Our relationship kicked up when we went to Uni and we were in the same faculty. He was in the hostel while I stay off campus. During those days he had access to bang his gals in my room. I always gave him space and made him feel comfy. Fast forward to now and we both are in Lagos not far from each other. We also live with our respective brothers but the difference is that mine is married. His brother works on the island so he usually come on weekends. He is usually the only one at home lashing all these cheap sales and call girls. I feel he is envious because I lash cuter and classy girls. He is of the opinion that all girls want is money and will rather wait until he has enough before going for classy ones. The last time I went to his place with this fine ass girl he was giving me attitude and acting around. My girl had to foot hotel bills with the money I would have collected from her when I had a friend who stays in a three bedroom flat he is not paying for . its not my fault he doesn't have game or confidence. Its not my fault banging the kinda girls he is soapying to. It's not my fault the girls he dreams of kissing suck my dick clean.
Why jealous a Nigga cos he is banging cuter and classier girls more so a friend.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Shugavee(f): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
Make una dey respect una selves , both you and your friend no get sense , if not girls banging won’t even be an issue .
Nomanlike:
So I have known this guy for years now. We literally went to the same college and university. Our relationship kicked up when we went to Uni and we were in the same faculty. He was in the hostel while I stay off campus. During those days he had access to bang his gals in my room. I always gave him space and made him feel comfy. Fast forward to now and we both are in Lagos not far from each other. We also live with our respective brothers but the difference is that mine is married. His brother works on the island so he usually come on weekends. He is usually the only one at home lashing all these cheap sales and call girls. I feel he is envious because I lash cuter and classy girls. He is of the opinion that all girls want is money and will rather wait until he has enough before going for classy ones. The last time I went to his place with this fine ass girl he was giving me attitude and acting around. My girl had to foot hotel bills with the money I would have collected from her when I had a friend who stays in a three bedroom flat he is not paying for . its not my fault he doesn't have game or confidence. Its not my fault banging the kinda girls he is soapying to. It's not my fault the girls he dreams of kissing suck my dick clean.
Why jealous a Nigga cos he is banging cuter and classier girls more so a friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
una no get work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Bigredmachine: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2021
I did not read because I don't want to get jealous too... But all I want to say is that your friend deserves a Congressional medal of honour in foolishness...

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by chatinent: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
How old is your stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by ThisKC(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
You both have a lot of growing up to do. You, more especially, Mr OP.

Who else initially thought the best friend is a girl before opening the topic?

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nomanlike(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by BigDan69: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2021
Lol
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by NoGirlfriend: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nomanlike:
your guy is trying to break some bro code
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by virginprincess(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeew, I thought you had something sensible to say.
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Cerebellum: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Eleribuu OP sha plenty for this platformgrin
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nomanlike(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
I am thinking of cutting ties with him
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nomanlike(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Cerebellum:
Eleribuu OP sha plenty for this platformgrin
Otü mma gi eleribuu
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Palazee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Op you suppose allow him to bang too na

Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Cerebellum: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Nomanlike:
Otü mma gi eleribuu

You be mumu
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Ginaz(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
You guys will not hustle to leave your bro house , it’s whose girls that are classier to Bleep# that is the bone of contention.

Fuc***kin in house that ain’t yours and no shame whatsoever.
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rubbish thread angry
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by lkillbrokehoes: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ginaz:
You guys will not hustle to leave your bro house , it’s whose girls that are classier to Bleep# that is the bone of contention.

Do you even have a house? no be squat you dey squat with people smh!
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Ginaz(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Doja2000:
Rubbish thread angry

Very rubbish one .
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nomanlike(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ginaz:

please I'm not the man that took your virginity under dangote trailer
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by SenecaTheYonger: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nomanlike:

I think it’s all in your head. I think you’re the one jealous of him and you’re projecting that jealousy on your friend. You seem to know what he’s thinking more than he himself. Maybe focus more on your own life and girls.
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by Nomanlike(m): 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

I think it’s all in your head. I think you’re the one jealous of him and you’re projecting that jealousy on your friend. You seem to know what he’s thinking more than he himself. Maybe focus more on your own life and girls.
what is dead may never die
Re: My Best Friend Is Jealous I'm Banging Cuter Girls by SenecaTheYonger: 12:19am On Aug 08, 2021
Nomanlike:
what is dead may never die

And you’re not a Greyjoy either.

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Mentally Broke Girls With Their Sense Of Entitlement / Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? / Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.