Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Help Men Are Endangered Species - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Men Are Endangered Species (1737 Views)

How Feminism Will Help Men, Women, The Future Family And Nation / Men Are Endangered Species. / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
On both sides that is. Any person at this point who thinks a girl putting on certain clothes or visiting, or staying over must have sex is hopeless.

My biggest worry still is people bringing in angles that make rape cases unclear and debatable. E.g A social media persona opined a girl can actual kiss, make out have sex, then even at point of climax from either party say get off me, I no do again. I fail to see the sense in this.
Yea I understood that.

it’s unlikely to happen that you’re climaxing and then the NO starts coming.

People ask such questions when you tell them a NO is a NO because it’s hard for them to accept that and move on. They start making up these scenarios to try to prove that a NO could mean something else.

Of course people will answer them that at any point NO is a NO. Otherwise they can claim to not understand at what point a NO is acceptable reason to stop.

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Omoluabi16(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
cococandy:

Yea I understood that.

People ask such questions when you tell them a NO is a NO because it’s hard for them to accept that and move on. They start making up these scenarios to try to prove that a NO could mean something else.

Of course people will answer them that at any point NO is a NO. Otherwise they can claim to not understand at what point a NO is acceptable reason to stop.
Rightly said. The what ifs are springing up here and there. Some male 'meToo' want to deflect the whole thing. . The answer still has to be a NO with intent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't agree.

When we start to define 'she/he said no after MouthAction' the same with an Uwa or Jennifer's case, you water down people's sensitivity to it.

Like I said, it’s usually judged based on individual cases. That’s all I’ve known all my life.

No judge or jury anywhere in the world will give the same sentence to those who raped/killed that girl and someone who continued with penetration after his lady said no. For one there was murder involved. Definitely not the same thing. I don’t see anyone who says it is.
And even if they didn’t end up killing her, there are usually different levels to sentencing when it comes to rape.

Was there aggravated assault? Beatings and violence? That’s additional sentence. Was it plain rape? The victim said no and the perpetrator went ahead? Different sentence. Was it just sexual assault? AKA non-consensual groping of sexual parts (Donald Trump grab-them-by-the-Pusey style ) but no penetration, different sentence. All these differences in sentencing shows that socially there’s a different level of perception for each act

As for social sensitivity, no one is expected to feel the same level of shock and urgency towards the two victims either. Yet bad is bad and we all know it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by doitforyou(f): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
The concept of “no means no” or consensual sex, shouldn’t really be that hard to understand. The only reason you would have a problem with it is if you believe a woman doesn’t have the right to say no.

Anyways, between this thread and other threads on rape, Nigerian women your men have told you they have no self control and are no different from animals, so treat them accordingly, treat all as potential rapists until they prove otherwise.

Even the ones you know should not be exempt from this treatment. Most rape victims knew their rapist.

Stay safe and guard your vag!na from these savages.

13 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Hathor5(f): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
On both sides that is. Any person at this point who thinks a girl putting on certain clothes or visiting, or staying over must have sex is hopeless.

My biggest worry still is people bringing in angles that make rape cases unclear and debatable. E.g A social media persona opined a girl can actual kiss, make out have sex, then even at point of climax from either party say get off me, I no do again. I fail to see the sense in this.

This is so sad. I wonder who raised these people. undecided I don't know any man in my own life and I have never met any man either who feels it is ok to rape someone because they visited them or because their sense of fashion is somehow. Anyone who thinks clothes or visits explain rape justifies and encourages rape.

*sighs*

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
. A girl has actually accused me of rape,what save me was her friend. She confided in her friend that since I have the mind to dump her, she will accused me rape which she did. Her friend had to tell a true for conscience sake. I know what it feel like to be call a rapist.

Bro, I know the feeling, really bad.

Just because you said you are no longer doing again, she can decide to destroy you with that four letter word.

Shi Left me paranoid and always keeping receipts of engagement with females, even the ones that send sexually explicit contents. I keep. In case they want to be unfortunate, we would help them.

Guys, please always try to listen to the other party whenever a daughter of Eve makes any allegation against a brother, ask for the brother’s side too. - was ignorant of that fact and assume the nigga is guilty until a first hand experience.

All the Real rapists would be Caught and exposed and castrated !!! Bunch of m’fvckers
To brethren falsely accused, chin up, the sun would shine again.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Omoluabi16(m): 5:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hathor5:

This is so sad. I wonder who raised these people. undecided I don't know any man in my own life and I have never met any man either who feels it is ok to rape someone because they visited them or because their sense of fashion is somehow. Anyone who thinks clothes or visits explain rape justifies and encourages rape.

*sighs*
They're here, there, everywhere. Women too. Whoever raised them should've taught them better. You only hope not to ever encounter them.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Adetomi01: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
Please pardon my diction and grammar

I call on our mothers, sisters and Aunties to clearly defined RAPE. I know you don't want your son, brother or husband to bear that name a rapist.
How do I know a girl truly want to have sex with me?
From my experience with a lot of body count, 70% of girls I have sex struggle with me on our first day together.
Some will even allow you to penetrate but will change their mind later on.
Some after much pressure I let go but will go about mocking me that I was not man enough.
I once have a girl that she only wet when I start using belt to beat her up. She let me know she can only have sex with me through this medium
Rape is evil wicked and devilish I don't want to be called a rapist.
Please help us (men) let know what is rape and force sexual activities. I Know I am not the only crying out. I don't want to rape girls, I just want to have fun. Let protect our men
The solution is simple, IF YOU NEED SEX EITHER GET MARRY OR CONTRACT A SEX WORKER �
Financing or giving any form of kindness to a lady does not give you right to her body so stop financing or favouring a lady with motives. If guys stop this, girls will learn to be responsible for themselves

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
cococandy:

Yea I understood that.

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by lahizak: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. No we are not on the same page. Far from it.

You’re still thinking the people who come forward to complain don’t know what they are talking about. You weren’t there yet you want to tell them what their experience was. Mansplain much?. Definitely not on the same page.

@second bold. I already told you I didn’t want to make assumptions because they might hurt more than it helps. If I were to agree with you that 80% of Nigerian men aren’t rapists, that would mean 20% of them are.
At an approximate population of 200 million (2019), half of which are men, that means we could very easily have 20 million male rapists roaming free in our country. (Add lady rapists and we are speaking of an increased number). This is not based on any actual research so it’s unhelpful.

Well. I believe at this junction, we have to agree to disagree. May all the rapist meet their waterloo and get the punishment they deserve and may all their victims find closure and healings. Thanks
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Unnerve: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hathor5:

Even if she asks you to stop in the middle of it, you stop! Simple! There is nothing like a point of no return! angry
My girlfriend came for a sleep over one night. After d 1st round, i got tired and junior went to sleep. She wanted round 2 but i said no, she kept playing with junior. Junior self no rise. She still end up putting sleeping junior into her V.J. once junior enter he got hard and fire. Can i say my girlfriend raped me? Please answer this question
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Hathor5(f): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
My girlfriend came for a sleep over one night. After d 1st round, i got tired and junior went to sleep. She wanted round 2 but i said no, she kept playing with junior. Junior self no rise. She still end up putting sleeping junior into her V.J. once junior enter he got hard and fire. Can i say my girlfriend raped me? Please answer this question

I will answer it when we are done dealing with the issue at hand, which is the rape and murder of girls and women.

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
lahizak:

Many of us were sexually active as teenagers so what im about to say is in reference to teenagers or those of us that started having sex in the university years. At this stage, during ur 1st sex with a girl 80% of the girls will say something like no when u wanted to have sex and this comes after they have given u all other sex vibes. And all they wanted is a little push from the guys. I know this because lot of girls that said no to me at first trial end up yabbing me days later that i'm not a tough guy or im not man enough. And im sure lot of guys can testify to this... what im saying in essence ks that girls need to do better. Always back your no with actions
. You really nail it. I don't want to be called a rapist, I just want to have fun.
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Unnerve: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gentlemen, learn to see the vagîna as nothing more than fleshy muscles and you'll be fine.

When a female tells you she doesn't want to have sex even after you have kissed and aroused her, please let her be.

A woman can never accuse a man of rape when she knows him as someone who doesn't insist on having sex with her even if she is completely nakéd.

You men play yourselves when you put too much importance on a woman's pussi, this is why you can be easily accused of rape

5 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
lahizak:

Yeah. Now im grown and the way and who i have sex with has changed drastically. But the problem now is that does girls back when we were young and foolish are coming out 2 claim we raped dem simply because we persuade them to have sex with us back then. Now those girls are tarnishing d image we worked for by calling us rapist. I have never been accused of rape though.
I am happy they also have brothers, uncle and father
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by doitforyou(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
. You really nail it. I don't want to be called a rapist, I just want to have fun
At whose expense?

5 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Adetomi01:

The solution is simple, IF YOU NEED SEX EITHER GET MARRY OR CONTRACT A SEX WORKER �
Financing or giving any form of kindness to a lady does not give you right to her body so stop financing or favouring a lady with motives. If guys stop this, girls will learn to be responsible for themselves
so if I am not ready to marry,so I should not have a girlfriend? Men are really endangered species
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hathor5:

I will answer it when we are done dealing with the issue at hand, which is the rape and murder of girls and women.
. Clever by half. RAPE is evil but not bad sex is not rape. I just want to have fun don't tag me as a rapist I have dignity.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Hathor5(f): 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
. Clever by half. RAPE is evil but not bad sex is not rape. I just want to have fun don't tag me as a rapist I have dignity.

Wrong time to toy with this topic. You need more wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
doitforyou:

At whose expense?
. Don't say yes now then say no I can't understand a complicated life
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donuchris007: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hathor5:

Wrong time to toy with this topic. You need more wisdom.
. A lot of men are victim of bad sex. We are not rapist. Rape is evil face the one who commit the crime.

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by eyinjuege: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Whilst many are in jail based on false accusations from a "scorned", bitter and vindictive woman.

More are in prison for forcefully having sex with the women in question.

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Ybaby: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
donuchris007:
I don't you understand me.. I am talking having a girl friend and she come over to your place, kiss, cuddle you, even allowed all the foul play at the point of penetration ( point of no return) if I insist on having it, it term rape. How do I deal with this?

Once you hear NO! You must return..... you must gather all your self control and return because if you dont then it is RAPE. It may not be proven but you had no consent and she will talk and you will lose your dignity...... so once you hear NO..... You return!

While you are penetrating if she changes her mind and ssays NO! It is time to pull out and return peepee back to trouser.

You have no right on her body only she does once again once she says No it is No!

If you need a soft body that will not refuse your peepee... use china doll or hand and soap and play soapy ..... both are very effective I hear.

3 Likes

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by emmaodet: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Unnerve:
Gentlemen, learn to see the vagîna as nothing more than fleshy muscles and you'll be fine.

When a female tells you she doesn't want to have sex even after you have kissed and aroused her, please let her be.

A woman can never accuse a man of rape when she knows him as someone who doesn't insist on having sex with her even if she is completely nakéd.

You men play yourselves when you put too much importance on a woman's pussi, this is why you can be easily accused of rape

The way you write has Craukkhaus written all over it.
Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by Unnerve: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2020
emmaodet:

The way you write has Craukkhaus written all over it.

Really? I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or not

1 Like

Re: Help Men Are Endangered Species by donjobill: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Biglittlelois:

What irks me is when they say going to a man's house automatically means consent to sex, does that even sound sane to a rational mind? Saying that nonsense means men cannot function, control, and think without their diick, what does that say about men generally, why won't Genevieve say we live in constant fear of men,

I've been to my male friends house plenty of times and nothing sexual happened, those are men that are focused and responsible and of sound mind, they really should stop with the bullshit " don't go to a man's house", it is pure nonsense.

Remember "birds of similar feathers flock together".
People generally tend to attract their likes in thought or behaviour or both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Heart Touching Story Of A Ugandan Mother / What Are Your Favorite Child Memories?? / As A Wife, What Do I Owe My In-laws? - Hibreed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.