Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) (4907 Views)

Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Adetomi01: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
mytime24:
tell him to come nd see snake cheesy cheesy
Nairaland and snake threads are partners grin
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Orubebe01: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
mytime24:
tell him to come nd see snake cheesy cheesy
Ok this is for him

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Ulunne777(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
aeion:
Awww. How kind of @Hospitaldoc. He drew no attention to himself and quietly helped you.

Gbeberoun. If he wished the person to be known he'd have mentioned him.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Awww. Such a cute lil one. Hope she is fully recovered now? Blessings to the good samaritan.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Twoclans(f): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Reading this has given me hope that atleast nairaland still has some good souls registered as members.

May the good lord replenish the giver in a billion folds.He /she will never lack.Amen.

It is even amazing help came from a relatively quite member. :DThis is such a heart refreshing thing from the internet today.

3 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Truth is, when i think of being extremely wealthy, the first place I think of is Nairaland. May God bless your helper.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by ITbomb(m): 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
In the midst of darkness, this thread is like a morning refreshing sunlight
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Onlookers: 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hospitaldoc nice of you..... God will bless for the help.....

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Twoclans:
Reading this has given me hope that atleast nairaland still has some good souls registered as members.

May the good lord replenish the giver in a billion folds.He /she will never lack.Amen.

It is even amazing help came from a relatively quite member. :DThis is such a heart refreshing thing from the internet today.

Some stinkingly rich people are just reading comments here. This person is still anonymous because he or she wants to remain anonymous.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Awww. Such a cute lil one. Hope she is fully recovered now? Blessings to the good samaritan.

She's very fine, ma.

This baby is something else. Everybody just wants to take pics with her everywhere we go.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
aeion:
Awww. How kind of @Hospitaldoc. He drew no attention to himself and quietly helped you.
Yeah 20shekere for Hospitaldoc,and the grateful madam.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Angelacruz: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Amen
Samcent:
Reading this gives me joy and faith in humanity!

Whoever the donor is, God will bless you richly and you will be a greater blessing to humanity!

Op, your baby is blessed and will be a blessing to her generation!

I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to all the good and kind-hearted members of this forum.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by HoliMaree: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Respect
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Alaganature(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
God will shower his blessings on the giver...And some people will be shouting scam calling the Nod to attention... Someone should please help me out this Hunger is killing..

Access bank

thanks
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Michelle55: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
God bless the kind hearted giver tremendously and may he or she never lack in all their endeavors..

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by kevwemike: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wahooo may God of heaven bless that person , ur pocket we never run dry, God if heaven we protect you and ur generation on every side, b4 a need arises in ur life God we make a provision ready for u, because u were there for this baby God will be there for u and ur generation wen u need him, u will live ur full age sickness and diseases will be far from ur house in Jesus name, God bless you God bless you God bless you God bless you God bless you. Thank you.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
kevwemike:
Wahooo may God of heaven bless that person , ur pocket we never run dry, God if heaven we protect you and ur generation on every side, b4 a need arises in ur life God we make a provision ready for u, because u were there for this baby God will be there for u and ur generation wen u need him, u will live ur full age sickness and diseases will be far from ur house in Jesus name, God bless you God bless you God bless you God bless you God bless you. Thank you.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by micfoley: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Wow. Your baby is beautiful. She is surely blessed. A special thank you to the nairalander whom made this sacrifice. May Almighty God reward you and your generations to come.

This is inspirational and should be o front page

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Pearl05(f): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cute angel.. God bless your parents darling.

May the helper never be stranded in life.
Amen.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Orubebe01:
May the giver be embarrassed with God's blessings and May his heart desires be granted.
Bro which kind prayer be this grin
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Goodnews
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Pearl05:
Cute angel.. God bless your parents darling.

May the helper never be stranded in life.
Amen.

Long time, friend.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Beosten:

Some stinkingly rich people are just reading comments here. This person is still anonymous because he or she wants to remain anonymous.

True...
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 3:39am On Jun 04, 2020
Op your daughter is so beautiful. So happy for you that you found help when you needed it. Thank God!

May God continue to bless and be with your family. God Bless the kind Nlder (@Hospital.doc). May he/she never lack any good thing. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro which kind prayer be this grin
Lol but that's how powerful "men of God" pray.I decree that your phone will be smashed by credit alerts and may you be embarassed with excess wealth grin
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Lol but that's how powerful "men of God" pray.I decree that your phone will be smashed by credit alerts and may you be embarassed with excess wealth grin
Amen but bro my phone phone will be credited and not smashed
Likewise am gonna be blessed with wealth not embarrassed bro
This your prayer he get as he be lol grin grin
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Amen but bro my phone phone will be credited and not smashed
Likewise am gonna be blessed with wealth not embarrassed bro
This your prayer he get as he be lol grin
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Iceberg3: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Beosten:

Should that be your concern? You are not entitled to their hard earned money.

Can't you just remain grateful to God and the helper!?!
Quit using your innocent child as a shield to rant rubbish.

You even had a hard heart to accuse me of being a tribal bigot calling on God over a prayer I made for my own state just like you called on God for your poor baby!!!!

If not for the sake of that innocent cute baby and what she went through,I would have told you something you will never forget.

Lord,thank you for saving this child. Thank you for making help available. To you be all glory
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zyzxx10:
Congrats to you and your baby ma.Some people think it's everybody soliticiting for help online that is a scammer.Not knowing the pains they would be going through offline.God overbless the giver also.He shall never lack.Get your proofs, then if you cannot help ignore rather than to taunt.
Yes some people like me. I can spell scam or lies from a mile away. The giver paid to the hospital account directly not to the begger. 95% of those stories on nairaland are fake and false and intend to rip innocent givers of their hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Saintmary(f): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
May God bless your helper. So cute a baby. Thank God for her life
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Iceberg3:

Should that be your concern? You are not entitled to their hard earned money.

Can't you just remain grateful to God and the helper!?!
Quit using your innocent child as a shield to rant rubbish.

You even had a hard heart to accuse me of being a tribal bigot calling on God over a prayer I made for my own state just like you called on God for your poor baby!!!!

If not for the sake of that innocent cute baby and what she went through,I would have told you something you will never forget.

Lord,thank you for saving this child. Thank you for making help available. To you be all glory

I pity you.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Iceberg3: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Beosten:

I pity you.

Look,I don't like people like you.

Just get out, please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Are Treated Badly At Old Age? / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / Pregnant And Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.