Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) (4908 Views)

Wife Surprisingly Paid Her Husband’s Long-term Loan (video) / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by DESAN(f): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
God bless the giver, may all your heart desires be granted and may God almighty replenish your pocket in billion folds . AMEN
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
We have good people on this forum, unfortunately there are so many evil souls here that have made people very wary of helping.

God bless the helper. God will raise helpers for him and his family anywhere they step their feet on this Earth. Op, may God keep your baby. You will never cry over her.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Ouchbabe(f): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
May God bless the donor abundantly. Your baby will live to fulfill her destiny.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Zyzxx10: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Greatzeus:

Yes some people like me. I can spell scam or lies from a mile away. The giver paid to the hospital account directly not to the begger. 95% of those stories on nairaland are fake and false and intend to rip innocent givers of their hard earned money.
You are correct but like I said up there get your proof.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by myfan: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Beosten:
My baby was treated for congenital pneumonia and meconium aspiration syndrome diagnosed immediately after birth. She was on respirator. I ran from pillars to posts. When all my resources were gone, and I had borrowed money that would be paid with my future salaries, I opened a thread to know what the hospital would do to my baby if I didn't show up again until I get money.

A nairalander asked if he could pay the money to the hospital directly. I contacted the teaching hospital and the person paid a huge deposit.

Here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86381986

This baby is my everything. Anytime I look back at that situation, I practically shed tears.

I'm sure if one MrBanner had seen this thread, he wouldn't waste time to call you all sort of names such as scammer, bambiala, thief etc forgetting not everyone comes here with sole intention to scam others. He's a very bitter and cancerous soul. He cannot help and would not allow those who can help to do so. I mean how bitter can one's soul be? MrBanner, I pray may you never get help or favour from people.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by myfan: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
MrBanner:

You dey whine yourself. Have you or have you not received money on this acct before? Why did you conveniently skip that part? You're a liar and a deceiver. I report suspicious posts on NL, that's my job. Go and find yours!

See the bitter and cancerous soul here showing himself as usual.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by myfan: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
2cul2care:
wow GOD bless him tremendously

this is encouraging, shows that there are still good people out there

Yes they are. Good people are still out there. In my final year last year, I faced a very challenging situation financially that I couldn't complete my school fees, someone from this forum added the balance of 10k for me and I was able to pay my fees. The person never knew me neither did I know him/her.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by myfan: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Orubebe01:
lalasticlala this deserve a front page

No need for that please. The donor may prefer to remain anonymous but if this is taken to front page now, people will start trailing him and be disturbing him too. Also, it has serious security implications. No need for front page please.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by NobleSeed(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2020
Your baby deserve to live....
Big congrats to the dornor and many kindhearted people out there..
Man can't reward you enough for your kind jesture but God will surely surprise you.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Omakraid(f): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2020
hospitaldoc come and see your baby oo, she's so beautiful. Yes, your baby. Op emabinu oo
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Omakraid:
hospital.doc come and see your baby oo, she's so beautiful. Yes, your baby. Op emabinu oo

Lol. We can't dispute that; Baby Oyewusi truly belongs to hospitadoc. It's not easy to part with one's money at such a very short notice.

I hate depending on others for anything or ask for help. But baby's situation grew worse when all resources of mine were gone. She recovered dramatically the moment help came from this unknown person.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Beosten:

Lol. We can't dispute that; Baby Oyewusi truly belongs to hospitadoc. It's not easy to part with one's money at such a very short notice.

I hate depending on others for anything or ask for help. But baby's situation grew worse when all resources of mine were gone. She recovered dramatically the moment help came from this unknown person.
I thank God for who and your baby ma.Its only God that would bless the donor.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Omakraid(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Beosten:

It's good you cried out ooo, it's better cry out and not receive help (God forbid) than to not Cry out for help at all.
Look at our little wonder, very beautiful. God bless her
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by myfan: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xanslyte:

I thank God for who and your baby ma.Its only God that would bless the donor.If one wannabe mod MrBanner or maybe he's even a mod sef saw this plea he would have discouraged the giver.I was hungry yesterday someone wanted to help me out next thing he came from nowhere calling me a thief and deceiver and telling me I did it everytime without we ever meeting on nairaland before and bringing out proof.I just had to bear the hunger with anger.I just thank God he didn't allow him see this plea.Maybe he thinks everyone that begs loves doing it.MrBanner just know that the day you ask for help nobody riykd give you.God blees you and your baby and the giver.

You see what I was saying? I say the idiot does nothing on Nairaland than bitterly and maliciously attacking and reporting any moniker seeking assistance on the forum calling them unprintable names like bambiala (whatever that means), thief, scammer all these without proofs. Or is it now a crime for one to seek help? MrBanner, except you stop this nonsense, may you never find favour among men wherever you may find yourself.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Heineken(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Beosten:
My baby was treated for congenital pneumonia and meconium aspiration syndrome diagnosed immediately after birth. She was on respirator. I ran from pillars to posts. When all my resources were gone, and I had borrowed money that would be paid with my future salaries, I opened a thread to know what the hospital would do to my baby if I didn't show up again until I get money.

A nairalander asked if he could pay the money to the hospital directly. I contacted the teaching hospital and the person paid a huge deposit.

Here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5641659/leave-patient-hospital-because-lack#86381986

This baby is my everything. Anytime I look back at that situation, I practically shed tears.

may God bless the baby ma.. Nice one. And also the giver. Good people full nairaland.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Ademat7(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Greatzeus:

Yes some people like me. I can spell scam or lies from a mile away. The giver paid to the hospital account directly not to the begger. 95% of those stories on nairaland are fake and false and intend to rip innocent givers of their hard earned money.
finally someone took the word out of my mouth
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by damilola231(f): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
@OP I sent you an email. Please check and respond. My baby is in a similar situation, I would really appreciate if you can tell me about your baby's recovery. I just need encouragement
Please check your mail.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by Beosten(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
damilola231:
@OP I sent you an email. Please check and respond. My baby is in a similar situation, I would really appreciate if you can tell me about your baby's recovery. I just need encouragement
Please check your mail.

I just replied you, ma, with details of what to expect. The baby will survive. Family members even advised me to stop spending money on my daughter during the heat of the problem.
Re: My Baby Was On Life Support; A Nairalander Paid Her Bills (Pics) by meobizy(f): 3:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Where are the pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Secrets Of A Successful Marriage | Dr. (mrs) Becky Eneche / If He Is Your Husband, What Will You Do? ★★pics★★ / Why Men Are Treated Badly At Old Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.