Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My GF Has Done It Again.help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Has Done It Again.help! (1534 Views)

My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother / My Gf Has Cheated On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Has Done It Again.help! by itzdeejay: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
My gf is an entire different person!
She is too normal and static, she doesnt do things outside the norm and see new thing as change so she discards it.
It have not been long we met and i am trying to figure out the kind of girl and GF she is and will be.
She doesnt like sweet things or moment! Who wouldnt want to smile and laugh at sweet moment, she prefers to conceal the smile or smile sheepishly.
She knows alot of people and uncles because she is from the community and sometimes tend to snub or not talk to them when she is with me...which i understand.
I think she doesnt trust me.
Why would my GF not trust me?
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by donbachi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
I think sey, u wan even tell us,sey she don get another belle...mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by phelonrays: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
So you haven't heard of INTROVERT before??

Your bae is Normal, there's nothing there to be worried about, with time you'll understand her??

On the trust side, most introvert do study and analysis their partner's behavior/reactions on certain areas before they can fully mount their horse of confidence and trust...
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
From your write up, you sound confuse.
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by ODJ124(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin grin cheesy
*Behind every successful man, there is a Woman. Mu question is Who's behind unsuccessful men?*
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by Angelacruz: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
She might be an introvert...or beta check her Zodiac sign
itzdeejay:
My gf is an entire different person!
She is too normal and static, she doesnt do things outside the norm and see new thing as change so she discards it.
It have not been long we met and i am trying to figure out the kind of girl and GF she is and will be.
She doesnt like sweet things or moment! Who wouldnt want to smile and laugh at sweet moment, she prefers to conceal the smile or smile sheepishly.
She knows alot of people and uncles because she is from the community and sometimes tend to snub or not talk to them when she is with me...which i understand.
I think she doesnt trust me.
Why would my GF not trust me?
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by itzdeejay: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin cheesy
*Behind every successful man, there is a Woman. Mu question is Who's behind unsuccessful men?*

entitled women

1 Like

Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by itzdeejay: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
From your write up, you sound confuse.

Yes! That is why i am askin for help.
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dem take super glue join una together?
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by paulolee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
na wah oo...na by force to get babe??
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
itzdeejay:

Yes! That is why i am askin for help.
She is a principled person, if you can't cope then take a walk.
Re: My GF Has Done It Again.help! by itzdeejay: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

She is a principled person, if you can't cope then take a walk.
What kind of principle is that? I love her and want to know about her and how to get to her heart. I am patient and willing to learn.

(1) (Reply)

After Scamming Me For Months, G Boy Falls In Love And Makes Mad Confessions / How Do I Learn How To Drink Alcohol? / I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.