Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. (1532 Views)

Is Being Poor Or Rich By Choice?? / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by The5DME(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2021
I swear I'm tired. The poverty is too much. I can't take it anymore.
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by meobizy(f): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2021
Try the next life.
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by okoroemeka(m): 3:35am On Jul 04, 2021
meobizy:
Try the next life.
how are you sure it will not be worse in his next life

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Goldbw122(m): 5:39am On Jul 04, 2021
Try everything but don't split blood, it ain't worth it.
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Thank God for being healthy and alive. .
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by FatherChrismas: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:
Atleast you are alive. No one can tell what tomorrow will be like
Don't give up. It's part of life experiences

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:
Let's try the other side bro. Times are hard
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by The5DME(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

Let's try the other side bro. Times are hard
k
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:

Weren't you the one causing so much trouble on that thread #saynotocultisms
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Boss13: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
The5DME:

Do something about it
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by The5DME(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Weren't you the one causing so much trouble on that thread #saynotocultisms
That was in the past.
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by KingWarri: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Go do Yahoo

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2021
meobizy:
Try the next life.
You are very stupid, God punish you and your family, may nothing good ever last with you idiot! HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS?? Are you mad??
You will not see plenty good things, you will diiee a slow and traumatizing death, may you be raped twice on a weekly basis!
GOD PUNISH YOU!
If this guy hadn't followed me, i wouldn't have seen this mean and rouge statement of yours, idiot. You think men don't suffer too? rubbish, olosho. I SWEAR I SO HATE YOU RIGHT NOW! angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2021
The5DMe pls send me an email lets talk about you. i just hope you are for real though.
meobizy i will say it again, God punish you! Street thot angry If it were your fellow woman who made that post you would probably feel sentimental and willing to help but because you see the male moniker at the end of his name you would rather take it for a joke?? Thunder fire you there!
This is why men really need the redpill, because no woman really cares!
What a self centered biittch like you!! Loose wh0r€! angry God i swear i wouldn't hesistate to pull the trigger if i could point a gun to your forehead right now!

And yet redpillers are the evil minded ones?! God!
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by Divoc19(f): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2021
Some of us are born to be poor abeg if not, na who go do abero for park, sell meat, agbo, shine shoes e.t.c.

No go run yourself go crash

Just look for wetin go give you joy.

All the best things in life are free.

Forget temptations they will always come

Money can't buy happiness or life
The5DME:
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by pansophist(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Go to the bus park, ask a random driver if you can work as a conductor, and start from there. Within the next few months to a year, you should network and see if anyone can lease you a bus to work on your own. Then save like mad and buy yours or a car for uber. Bus drivers makes over 200k monthly in Lagos, just so you know.

From there, think of getting another car/bus and give it to someone to remit cash daily to you, and keep building yourself further. Complain from now until tomorrow, no one owes you anything. Its the symptom of a weak man to complain. Suck it up, shit is hard, but the hardship is what you need to transform you. Uncountable people have gone through this route, and it works. But chances are high that it is your ego, and your refusal to start small is your worse enemy.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by KingDash: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are very stupid, God punish you and your family, may nothing good ever last with you idiot! HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS?? Are you mad??
You will not see plenty good things, you will diiee a slow and traumatizing death, may you be raped twice on a weekly basis!
GOD PUNISH YOU!
If this guy hadn't followed me, i wouldn't have seen this mean and rouge statement of yours, idiot. You think men don't suffer too? rubbish, olosho. I SWEAR I SO HATE YOU RIGHT NOW! angry
ah ah bro you dey para oh
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by The5DME(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
pansophist:
Go to the bus park, ask a random driver if you can work as a conductor, and start from there. Within the next few months to a year, you should network and see if anyone can lease you a bus to work on your own. Then save like mad and buy yours or a car for uber. Bus drivers makes over 200k monthly in Lagos, just so you know.

From there, think of getting another car/bus and give it to someone to remit cash daily to you, and keep building yourself further. Complain from now until tomorrow, no one owes you anything. Its the symptom of a weak man to complain. Suck it up, shit is hard, but the hardship is what you need to transform you. Uncountable people have gone through this route, and it works. But chances are high that it is your ego, and your refusal to start small is your worse enemy.
grin grin it's not that bad na to the extent of me being a bus conductor na angry Iwant to be a software engineer not a conductor.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by The5DME(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
The5DMe pls send me an email lets talk about you. i just hope you are for real though.
meobizy i will say it again, God punish you! Street thot angry If it were your fellow woman who made that post you would probably feel sentimental and willing to help but because you see the male moniker at the end of his name you would rather take it for a joke?? Thunder fire you there!
This is why men really need the redpill, because no woman really cares!
What a self centered biittch like you!! Loose wh0r€! angry God i swear i wouldn't hesistate to pull the trigger if i could point a gun to your forehead right now!

And yet redpillers are the evil minded ones?! God!
done sir
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
KingDash:
ah ah bro you dey para oh
You no see the nonsense wey the idiot talk?? if na woman talk say she need help, shey na wetin she go talk be that After this rubbish now, the people go call themselves men go still wan help woman with urgent 2k before they even see the man. Make men try to dey get sense, all these accessories wey they call themselves women no worth am i swear!
Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by pansophist(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
The5DME:
grin grin it's not that bad na to the extent of me being a bus conductor na angry Iwant to be a software engineer not a conductor.

grin grin

You said you can't take it anymore, so I have to profer an emergency solution that can make you start eating today, and hope for better days grin

But wait o, why can't you do conductor? What's wrong with the job? If you know yourself and refuse to tie your sense of worth to others opinion, especially when you know where you're coming from, and where you're going, so what? The job is just a bridge, to something better. Timaya was a hawker plantain, but look at him now. Be humble mate.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by The5DME(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
pansophist:

grin grin

You said you can't take it anymore, so I have to profer a emergency solution that can make you start eating today, and hope for a better days grin

But wait o, why can't you do conductor? What's wrong with the job? If you know yourself and refuse to tie your sense of worth to others opinion, especially when you know where you're coming from, and where you're going, so what? The job is just a bridge, to something better. Timaya hawk plantain, but look at him now.
cheesy it is well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Living And Being Poor. by KingDash: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You no see the nonsense wey the idiot talk?? if na woman talk say she need help, shey na wetin she go talk be that After this rubbish now, the people go call themselves men go still wan help woman with urgent 2k before they even see the man. Make men try to dey get sense, all these accessories wey they call themselves women no worth am i swear!
no be lie baba... the girl useless, women na the real Satan.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates Birthday In Style (photos) / Should I Still Marry Her? / I Have Met Autochick4u In Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.