Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” (737 Views)

We Don’t Know Quantities Of New Notes Printed – CBN / Please Who Have Dollar For Sale / Please Suggest Best Bank For International Transactions GTB Said Max $100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by EncoreTrades(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am just pissed...sent money to my brother through wire transfer so he can collect dollar and GTB told him..we don’t have dollar to give you...What does that mean since I sent dollar to them..,This country is virtually heading to something else...
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Okada drop me here!

1 Like

Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by chibuking1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by Tolu121: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mention me when we get to FP
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
meaning dey re broke, people re yet to pay bk loan.
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by restore8(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
IDONBILLIVIT!
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by iyatrustee(f): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
I think there was policy to that regard a while ago. The naira equivalent is to be paid to a linked account if money was sent through western union and the likes

But if money was transfered to a dormicillary acct, why not visit another branch

1 Like

Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by CokeBar(f): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Does your brother have a domiciliary account with GTbank? Did you pay into the account?
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by philsbaba: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
tell him to go to another branch
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by Coolabbie: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Another reason I love First Bank. They have never told me that.
Re: GTB Said “ We Don’t Have Dollar” by Openbusiness: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
EncoreTrades:
I am just pissed...sent money to my brother through wire transfer so he can collect dollar and GTB told him..we don’t have dollar to give you...What does that mean since I sent dollar to them..,This country is virtually heading to something else...
If it was a dollar dorm account you sent the money to, tell them to reverse the money back, their papa dey craze. They want to be hoarding dollar and selling to aboki bdc at high rate (over 400), but will convert the money to naira to you at official CBN rate (360 something). Can you see the huge profit margin they will make on other people's dollars their fada didn't work for? Imagine the high level of corporate fraud going on on the banking sector.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Around Nigeria Bank Dollar Monthly Limit? / Deslog Training & Consulting: Dtc End Of The Year Train4jobs Program / What Can I Start Up With 50k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.