Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Someone Is Trying To Scam Students Of My Cartoon Class. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Is Trying To Scam Students Of My Cartoon Class. (241 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Trying To Scam Students Of My Cartoon Class. by zexy2030(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
I announced a free class for video cartoons and people were dropping numbers but a thief here https://www.nairaland.com/5893235/modified-scam-alert-how-make#90142616 this platform is telling people to pay 5k for eBook. Pls don't be a victim of a such, I said u should dm, I didn't advice anyone to put his or her number there. pls remove ur numbers from and DM and I will reply you thanks.
Re: Someone Is Trying To Scam Students Of My Cartoon Class. by zexy2030(m): 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
pls don't pay anyone

(1) (Reply)

New To Freelance Writing? Come In !!! / Dear Ladies, This Is The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Date / Asking For A Friend , Who's Got A Ps2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.