Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent (24410 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Adwoabroni: 2:16pm On May 11, 2022
A fraud boy has been sighted in a viral video recruiting her girlfriend to help him scam a client he's got.

From the look of things, his girlfriend has a foreign accent and so when she's speaking to a client, she sounds like one of them and that appears to the magic helping the fraud guy to dupe his clients.

It is said that the fraud guy posses as a lady when chatting with his clients but when it comes to video or phone calls, she calls for the help of his girlfriend.

In the video, the girlfriend could be seen having a conversation with one of his clients and she tried speaking like someone from the US.

While she was speaking, her boyfriend the fraudster stood beside her holding the phone to make things quite easier for her.

All in all, the fraud boy was trying to dupe his client with the help of his girlfriend.

watch video
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdZJB-EAdR-/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=063e276b-2b63-4ce9-bf7c-5ac3568c6776
https://allgistroom.com/fraud-boy-recruits-girlfriend-scam-client-fake-accent/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Jashub: 2:22pm On May 11, 2022
This has been going on for years and I don't know why it has suddenly become news . Anyway, bloggers need to update themselves before anyone will click that link

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2022
na today?! romance scam often involved some BS female friend to call the HE-diot overseas...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by bmdmix14: 3:27pm On May 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
na today?! romance scam often involved some BS female friend to call the HE-diot overseas...
u b yahoo boy soo why judge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
u b yahoo boy soo why judge

lol, so you got upset because i called you out on your yeye click and bait BS?!?!? we all know you and all your yeye begging profiles all over NL... Spolo, Spman, Skyhighweb, Adams19...before you specialized in online begging, now you've upgraded to some more yeye nonsense on NL.... cunt-e-new YOU CRIMINAL!!

9 Likes

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by falcon01: 3:30pm On May 11, 2022
The accent is sloppy, but she try grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by chukwuibuipob: 4:36pm On May 11, 2022
angry
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by posty56: 4:36pm On May 11, 2022
Nigeria girls and their love Yahoo boys, if they use am am now ,them go start to they wail

6 Likes

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Happiboispot(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2022
It not new every guys out there are looking for quick money nobody want to be patient anymore
Plus I'm a fashion designer due to the ASUU strike I'm currently searching for a place to work
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by GooodHardDick: 4:36pm On May 11, 2022
So how exactly is this news abeg? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
She should have use her talent for something positive and productive and not CRIME.

Very soon, she will end up in jail with those criminals called yahoo boys.

Karma is a bitch, she knows everyone address.

Lordofalmajiri:
making money is something negative Abi?? undecided undecided
Stealing people's hard earned money that some of them end up committing suicide is the positive lifestyle you ate living aight?
You better leave your fraudulent lifestyle and work legitimately.
An advice from the elders.

Dem no dey telli person,
Ask Obinna that thought he was invisible or ask HushBingo.

Dem no dey telli person.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Irupetepete: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
Shai
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
These fraudsters are a syndicate.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by AbuAeesha: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
lazy youths
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by chukwuibuipob: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
angry sad
sad sad
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Realists(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo has totally damaged the little international intergity Nigeria has left, for our Okoro brothers have used drugs peddling to batter our National image. Dia is God ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by sylve11: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
@op, Smiles.

Both the government and the citizens are birds of the same feather.

We only wish for the world to be better but in reality, we are all guilty of what we are accusing the others.

The world is somehow. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by OgunleyeA1: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
i see
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Topmaike007(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by inoki247: 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
wetin don dey happen since bak in d days na him dey wow all na now...
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by YahooG(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2022
Old news,saw this since last year,saw it on twitter 3 days ago,now on nairaland,i need a break

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by YahooG(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2022
El
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Arosas: 4:38pm On May 11, 2022
Too bad
Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by MideMrPossible: 4:38pm On May 11, 2022
I knew it, yesterday when I saw the tweet on Twitter, I said if only she can channel the energy into something legal and one crack head was asking me legal like what?

Stand in gap to end poverty in your life, your lineage, engage in legal things that has future and you can be proud of. Watch and be blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIteXK-Q8lE

Re: Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent by Earlystar698(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2022
She should be arrested including her boyfriend, these are the fools making legit hustlers look as if they won't make it in life, going out and see how people are eating once daily to make end meet and one idiot would wear oversized shirts to look down on you, meanwhile you have 100s of naira in your account while they have gift card of $50,shm

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / 5 Deadly Terms Used By Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.