Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Anybody That Partake In Tiktok Is Highly Mentally Challenged! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anybody That Partake In Tiktok Is Highly Mentally Challenged! (443 Views)

Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody That Partake In Tiktok Is Highly Mentally Challenged! by 360clips: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
When I see some stupid videos on that Tiktok it finalizes the fact that this generation of human being is mentally retarded. You'll even see imbeciles trying to Trend on that nonsense app. LMAO. It's so ridiculous it makes me laugh!
Re: Anybody That Partake In Tiktok Is Highly Mentally Challenged! by Numero9: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
That app was made of the mentally crippled. People who are mentally premature can use the app too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My 5 Years Old Girl-child Didn't Know She Has Been Raped / A Lady Exposed Why She Prefer Dating Her Female Best Friend "I Kiss And Romance / It's My Birthday��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.