Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! (4014 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / #5000 For Anybody That First Give Me This Girl Profile / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by pman100(m): 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by MMempire(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
The guy na fool, what can of prank is that.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by IjebuWarrior: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
All na for content.

The girl sef for don tell am say her response be prank. She for don tell am say, "why I go come marry wor-wor guy like you, haba?" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Savedday2: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
70years old man. You are a mumu man. Don't you know that all 9ja girls (ashawo) don't joke with marriage.

See how she worwor like devil pikin. Why person go propose such kind worwor person?

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Mpeace(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lol. That lady happens to be a content creator or an advertiser as the case may be. If you are aware of Pamtech, and you follow them on facebook, then you must have seen several of her videos.
Now what I don't know is whether this has anything to do with the Acts or if it is for real.

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by obinna58(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
That girl na pamtech media admin for fb and she Dey try
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Smh for rubbish
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by DonroxyII: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
Na this kain thing Amadioha & Sango Should work together with Ogun to Fire Some Baazooka ...

Anyway, The Prank is a Prank !
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by grandstar(m): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2023
It's expensive but she should calm down. At times, walking away is the best thing.

Her temper is something else.
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by bdon123(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2023
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Baronthecelebri: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2023
The girl is a fool, I blamed the girl.
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by MrCuteking(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2023
That guy is the biggest foooool I've ever seen on social media. What kind of prank is this? Well I think that girl might lose her job. I always see her on social media where she talks about cars.
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Westerhoffe(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2023
This is not right.
You don't make this kind of a prank… it will surely go wrong.
She's clearly heartbroken and devastated.
Anyone would.
But the lady went extreme damaging that car.
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by MrCuteking(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
Mpeace:
Lol. That lady happens to be a content creator or an advertiser as the case may be. If you are aware of Pamtech, and you follow them on facebook, then you must have seen several of her videos.
Now what I don't know is whether this has anything to do with the Acts or if it is for real.

Bro this is so real. Yes you are right, I know her. Nothing like content. She felt so embarrassed. Men! what will warrant a guy to act like that and call it a prank in an open place where people were watching. She went too far though.

Modified: It was a skit. I just found out it was the same Pamtech company that posted it on youtube 6months ago. That babe they act sha. Them go repair the car, na their work. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Fahvvy: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2023
OP you're funny o grin...
So anyone that has a contrary opinion from yours is a fo.ol? grin...

Well...
I don't care who's to blame, but every "damager" will pay for damages grin...
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Aremwayne: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2023
No be Julie be that grin
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Ikpaikono(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2023
This video really makes me understand that men are the massive price... The orthe gender will be forming shit but deep inside dem the need us much more than we need dem... Argue with yourself not me✌️
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by MonicaSmith: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2023
I didn't understand anything in this video
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by ArchiLimited: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
Mpeace:

You saw the broken car window right? You saw the blood right? Keep checking. Nigerian youths are acutely shallow
Re: Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! by Mpeace(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
ArchiLimited:

You saw the broken car window right? You saw the blood right? Keep checking. Nigerian youths are acutely shallow
If you know how much that youtube channel has made since the video was posted, and if you truely understand the world of content creation then you will know that you are still a novice.

That video must have generated over 30m for the channel owner by now and your concern is the 7k glass and purported blood you never saw where it came from.
Meanwhile someone here just cinfirmed it to be a content creation.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? / Guys, Washing Your Ladies Pants!! Good Or Bad Practice??? / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.