Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating (394 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by Konstatin(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
So my friend just broke up with his girl and he gisted me that he found out she was cheating through the size of her vjay. This got me so confused that how would a guy know a girl that's cheating through coitus.
Share your funny experiences on how you discovered your ex's cheating.
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by chatinent: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Many girls who dated me didn't know they were dating themselves. I'm not a bad guy but a guy who can't allow a player play a coach.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by Vyzz: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by paulolee(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
saw it in my dream and then went tru her phone...gat xo many signals lyk d nunu signs and gat the feeling she is cheating too...went tru hee phone n she was supposed to visit her oda guy dt Friday bt told me its church vigil tinz...av already saw thier chats bt pretended...on d said friday i took trams 4 d first time n had numerous rounds bcox its my last n as she went to the oda guy to spend nite, i jus text her a breakup text bt her phone was off n wokeup very early n waited on d guys street n saw the guy excorting her n she still denied dt she went to drop some church tinz, i jus smiled n told her dt i was in d said church all nite n didnt see her n its over,..she cried and plead bt i jus ignored her...wud av kept her for sex bt her nunu no too sweet n watin pain me pass b say the side guy na one smally for street..
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by HITsquad: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
one day I decided to travel all the way to her school (Enugu state University) to surprise her... I had never been there before. She had always been the one doing the visiting. I stayed in Owerri, Imo State.. But with the help of the address she sent me on Whatsapp when I wanted to visit her few months back before the incident... I was able to locate her lodge.

Note; I didn't have any intention to catch her doing something wrong... I trusted her with all my heart.... I I was just trying to surprise my baby girl. It was a very serious relationship... 2yrs... and everything was perfect... I was already browsing on some beautiful engagement rings online, yeah It was that serious.

I was excited... I stopped at ShopRite... Bought heaven and Earth for her...

When I got to the address... I wanted to call her that I was at the gate... But then I decided to make the suprise more epic by asking a random girl I saw going inside the lodge about her... I told her her name,she directed me to her door.

I knocked gently... A half naked guy opened the door... Just boxers, I thought I was at the wrong door, as I was about to say sorry... I heard my girl's voice... Probably from the kitchen asking the guy who was at the door... Then she baldged out wearing all those... Sexy "See through mini dressess"..... They obviously just finished having sex. Her heart dropped... My head scattered...

She was like "baby!" with all her eyes opened in shock... I didn't even know what to say... And the guy aggressively asked her who I was... like that tone men use when they sense a competitor around their woman? Lol it wasn't funny then but it's funny now... I just shook my head and turned around...

At first I was confused on who was even the main boyfriend between me and the guy... But then she ran after me through the walk way... lol She didn't know the particular lie to drop cos everything was happening so fast... she brought up so many lies... some lies were even funny... but she later admitted,,,, cried all year trying to apologize... But sadly... that kind Forgiven spirit no dey my Gene.

That was one of the worst day of my life... Like I was confused... And still I am. I mean money was never her problem when we were together, no be money the guy get, her fellow student. No be fine him fine... like I was disappointed! Na sex?? I don't mean to brag but mehn I know say I get grade-A for that side... Wetin she want.

I honestly haven't fully recovered from that trauma.... It shattered me into pieces. I have never felt so low as a man...

I just hope one day I will be able to trust someone again... But for now? I get big time trust issue since that day

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by musa234(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
HITsquad:
one day I decided to travel all the way to her school (Enugu state University) to surprise her... I had never been there before. She was always the one doing visiting. I stayed in Owerri, Imo State.. But with the help of the address she sent me on Whatsapp when I wanted to visit few months ago... I was able to locate her lodge.

Note; I didn't have any intention to catch her doing something wrong... I trusted her with all my heart.... I I was just trying to surprise my baby girl. It was a very serious relationship... 2yrs... and everything was perfect... I was already browsing on some beautiful engagement rings online. It was that serious.

I was excited... I stopped at ShopRite... Bought heaven and Earth for her...

When I got to the address... I wanted to call her that I was at the gate... But then I decided to make the suprise more epic by asking a random girl I saw going inside the lodge about her... I told her her name,she directed me to her door.

I knocked gently... A half naked guy opened the door... Just boxers, I thought I was in the wrong room, as I was about to say sorry... I heard my girl's voice... Probably from the kitchen asking the guy who was on the door... Then she baldged out wearing all those... Sexy "See through mini dressess"..... They obviously just finished having sex. Her heart dropped... My head scattered...

She was like "baby!" with all her eyes opened in shock... I didn't even know what to say... And the guy aggressively asked her who I was... like that tone men use when they sense a competitor around their woman? Lol it wasn't funny then but it's funny now... I just shook my head and turned around...

At first I was confused on how was even the real boyfriend... But then she ran after me through the walk way... lol She didn't know the particular lie to drop cos everything was happening so fast... she brought up so many lies... some lies were even funny... but she later admitted,,,, cried all year trying to apologize... But sadly... that kind Forgiven spirit no dey my Gene.

That was one of the worst day of my life... Like I was confused... And still I am. I mean money was never her problem when we were together, no be money the guy get, her fellow student. No be fine him fine... like I was disappointed! Na sex?? I don't mean to brag but mehn I know say I get grade-A for that side... Wetin she want.

I honestly haven't fully recovered from that trauma.... It shattered me into pieces. I have never felt so low as a man...

I just hope one day I will be able to trust someone again... But for now? I get big time trust issue since that day
So painful. Please what year did this happen?
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by Bluezy13(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Konstatin:
So my friend just broke up with his girl and he gisted me that he found out she was cheating through the size of her vjay. This got me so confused that how would a guy know a girl that's cheating through coitus.
Share your funny experiences on how you discovered your ex's cheating.

Wouldn't you know when someone wears your favourite shoes
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by HITsquad: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
musa234:
it was in 2016
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by lilfort(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
musa234:
i suspect this gui
y u wan know de yr
Re: How Did You Find Out He/she Was Cheating by ezechi24(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
I've caught her (though not face to face) too many times but she keeps denying ...broke up with her several times but we keep coming back, now I knw she is cheating again with numerous guys told her and she started crying ....well I no wan just chase her away because she's very fine...I just wan dey yanch am as I like for the main time, till her punany tire me.

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration For Small Scale Business / Guys With Stretch Mark. / I Won Me A Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.