Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? (29171 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by nazicartel(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Did you forgive or leave the relationship?

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by saxwizard(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
If my breakfast is ready just serve me

No they cut through corners abeg

During that time when facebook just start to be popular

Me and my friend posted the same babe grin

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Fireboy02: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Here to read lies

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by superCleanworks(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
nazicartel:
to err is human. to forgive is not available at the moment.

we don't keep trash, we dispose trash to avoid badluck and disease. no quarrel, no shouting, just dispose it silently and keep moving.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by superlanny(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Relationships is not for the faint hearted and take lots of maturity, if you don't know how to handle your emotions and learn self control then dating or relationships is not for you.

The hunt or desire to satisfy sexual desires is on a high in this generation and there is a very high chance you will be cheated on, as in it is very possible.

I have been cheated on and cheated too, it's a two way game, know this and know peace.

Forgiveness is not in my books when it comes to cheating, a kpekus that has been shined and banged rigorously cannot be unbanged, best to have peace of mind, so that they won't kill you because of one over used pussy.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by victorazy(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
O

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Kanixt(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
You go first!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by seraphz: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
NTA

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by superCleanworks(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
nazicartel:
you automatically turn to an empty bottle to me when you cross that line.
Guys what do you do when the bottle is empty?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by NobleSeed(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Realestatevixen: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Transit Villa III, Idu by Railway, Abuja.

Available plots for sale:

250sqm.....N3.6m -(for 3bedrooms detached duplex)
300sqm....N4.5m - (for 4bedrooms detached duplex)
400sqm....N5.5m - (for 4bedrooms detached duplex)
500sqm....N6.5m -( for 5bedrooms detached duplex).

Terrace -250sqm -3.6M

Negotiable with flexible payment plan

Please call or WhatsApp 080 3651 9974 now..
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Lindajames1010: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Never been cheated on before...

And even if they cheated, I didn't know and I never care to know.

PS. Im a cheat. so, cheating on me won't bother me that much.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by drlaykay(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
I don't have anything to say but I hope no one will table my story here. Well, I mean when I was a heartbreaking demon.

Thank God for salvation cheesy

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Aplaudez(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
She said and i qoute "I doubt if we're compatible" from someone that i harboured and feed all through my nysc period like say she no dey collect her alawee.

Final final before we pass out i saw say the girl don carry belle, she was looking for a way to start conversation with me, mo ya look away
Emi Idan.
grin grin

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Dmeji4444(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
She been the call the Nigga "egbon adugbo" untill she get belle for him.

She became pregnant and if she was not with me, she would be with this street big brother. Obviously i wasn't responsible for it cos i didn't touch her about 2 months before Ramadan fasting and a month after fasting, then she was pregnant and by calculation, it fell during the fasting gan gan.

Every Baga for street just dey call me baba baby but she no even fit lie say na me get am. Unfortunately for her, egbon adugbo dey plan his wedding. The matter long gan, she moved away from the neighborhood before pregi shoots out.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by wunmi590(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2023

Ah, bros don't bring back the memory days bike...

During the time of MTN extra cool, my friend and then girlfriend are close, so sometimes if he has exhausted all his time talking to his girlfriend, that my friend will just call me and discovered that my phone was ringing and then call my girlfriend and discovered that it was always busy..

That was how I got to know, so anytime I also call her, her number will be busy till the end of the extra cool hour, I was like who is this babe talking to, so I will call her early in the morning, lies upon lies, that she's calling her uncle and some of her relatives, for odd hours?

Later I got to know she was dating somebody I even know...

I taced the number and met the guy in his place, luckily I know the guy, he was one of the people I did external waec with, she met me in the guy house, and wanted to run away, that was how she lost both of us...

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by coachchijioke(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Abolodje: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
She moan my guy name when we dey kolobi

37 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by MoDaniel(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
I can't stay in a relationship after being cheated.
How can you love me then still cheat on me...?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by sonnie10: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Some people find out from that person that is scamming to take over.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by ExtremeDot: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
A thread for losers.

Be the guy ladies cheats on their serious boyfriend with.

Not the other way round.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by DaveOnuoha92(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Forgiveness in such acts is considered a β€œSIN”
Cause na you go suffer am.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by omoyeni37: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
When the person mistook my name for another person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
I was cheated on plenty times, but we move .
Reasons I don't trust women again, but society doesn't make it cool on me as they keep mounting pressure of * you ain't married at the age of 37* despite averagely okay financially.
But sometimes, it doesn't happen that way, am scared of women cos of there emotional blackmail.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by LandMann: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Long and painful story.

She came to see me while returning from work. We were gisting. Suddenly a phone is ringing in her bag. Another phone. She refuses to bring it out to pick the call.

The caller calls repeatedly. It gets awkward. I ask why she isn't picking. She says her female friend owns the phone and forgot it in her bag. She attempts to bring out the phone from her bag. I sight her picture used as the wallpaper or screensaver of the phone.

I ask why will your friend be using your picture as her screensaver?

The rest is history. Happened ages ago. Learnt my lesson and moved on.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Kharol1234: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Make we hear people were them don cheat on

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by N3TRAL: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
I've never been cheated on.

However, I know a colleague in school who was runs girl.

Every weekend fancy cars drove to pick her at her hostel. Married men, low level politicians, fast lane niggas... Name them.

We were at a group meeting one evening, she received call from her friend that her "real" boyfriend was at a barbeque stand with another girl.

The girl cursed her boyfriend out throughout that night as she couldn't continue with the group meeting because she genuinely felt cheated on or pretended to be hurt in an authentic way. The girl in question is an elite call girl.

I felt for the guy who almost cried that night while explaining that the girl she was with at the barbeque joint was his colleague.

A cheat will be very cautious with their partner and accuse them of the slightest move. It's reverse psychology.

The more she's bothered about whether you're cheating, the more she's likely to cheat on you.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by odigbosky(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Make una rest for this topic

Everytime how did you find out you were being cheated on

Una no day tire

If Dem cheat on you

You find someone else and cheat on that person na....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Mogazi1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
[πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚quote author=saxwizard post=123752934]If my breakfast is ready just serve me

No they cut through corners abeg

During that time when facebook just start to be popular

Me and my friend posted the same babe grin[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Was checking out something on his laptop, and WhatsApp messages kept popping up, guy man forgot he connected his WhatsApp messages to his laptop, I saw things, crazy things, well I'm married now so his loss.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Pavicx(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
The comment you're looking for is equally the comment I'm looking for

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / Why You Should Not Contact Your EX / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.