Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth (3716 Views)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Onyiamaogu: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020

An unidentified man has triggered anger from a handful of Nigerians after he recorded a video of himself kissing a little girl on her lips and the video made its way to the internet.

The video which was recently uploaded online sparked serious outrage on social media, especially since it came in the wake of the ‘rape’ and ‘sexual assault’ topics that has become an important issue on Nigerian social media.

While reacting to the quite vile video, Nigerians are demanding that the man in the video be brought to justice defiling the little girl —a minor— being assaulted.

As they seek justice, they also want mothers to see this as a warning to keep their little daughters safe from any man, no matter the relationship existing between them.

Watch the vile video below,

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerians-lash-at-grownup-man-for-kissing-a-little-girl-on-the-mouth-watch-video/
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by 1realBobby(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
this man should be arrested already!
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
NOTHING WRONG WHATSOEVER if that is his daughter...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Tallesty1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
1realBobby:
this man should be arrested already!
Why?
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
NOTHING WRONG WHATSOEVER if that is his daughter...
are you sure you are not a pedophile like this? How can you say kissing a child is not wrong? Whether you are the parent or not it is extremely vulgar to be kissing your child.thats how pedophilia starts.small time your deek Will be rising for a child

NIGERIAns should stop supporting nonsense for once.gosh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
are you sure you are not a pedophile like this? How can you say kissing a child is not wrong? Whether you are the parent or not it is extremely vulgar to be kissing your child.thats how pedophilia starts.small time your deek Will be rising for a child

you believe what you want to believe, thats your life, not mine... any parents has the right to show affection to their kids the best they see fit, so long as it aint inappropriate... i kissed my daughters AND sons that way (so did their mothers), there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

whats next? i cant touch my children's private parts when giving them a bath because its inappropriate, abi?!?!?!?! NONSENSE!!!

dikc rising for my own children because i show them the care/love and affection that any parent should?!?!? get a new brain, abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by angelEmade: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
The fool was actually enjoying it ooo!
If he can do that with her on camera, what will he be doing with her behind the scenes. Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Enoch07: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
wahala dey ooo pls let's just go back to the coronavirus news abeg. rape and other nonsense has taken over, really sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you believe what you want to believe, thats your life, not mine... any parents has the right to show affection to their kids the best they see fit, so long as it aint inappropriate... i kissed my daughters AND sons that way (so did their mothers), there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

whats next? i cant touch my children's private parts when giving them a bath because its inappropriate, abi?!?!?!?! NONSENSE!!!

dikc rising for my own children because i show them the care/love and affection that any parent should?!?!? get a new brain, abeg!
shocked

What is this world turning to for goodness sakes.so you can openly say that you touch you children's private parts when bathing them.gosh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
shocked
What is this world turning to for goodness sakes.so you can openly say that you touch you children's private parts when bathing them.gosh!

i have given bath to all my kids since they were born, i cleaned their whole body (including private parts) when giving them a bath, i cleaned their nyansh when they shiit (when they were babies, private parts needed to be cleaned too when they peed/shiited in diapers), i show them love, care and affection and kiss them on the lips....

thats what makes my kisses different than any one out there. me and mama are the only ones who can kiss them on their lips OR go near their private parts. there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it, and i'd rather they'd learn that very early on than hearing Bs stories that touches the heart.

what fukced up world do you live in that suddenly because of all these BS rape stories, a father cannot go near his own kids private parts?! if i (and mama) dont do it then who will bathe them and clean their nyansh?! strangers?! maids and houseboy?! lol, stop writing nonsense online!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by illicit(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Gross....yuck
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i have given bath to all my kids since they were born, i cleaned their whole body (including private parts) when giving them a bath, i cleaned their nyansh when they shiit (when they were babies, private parts needed to be cleaned too when they peed/shiited in diapers), i show them love, care and affection and kiss them on the lips....

thats what makes my kisses different than any one out there. me and mama are the only ones who can kiss them on their lips OR go near their private parts. there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it, and i'd rather they'd learn that very early on than hearing Bs stories that touches the heart.

what fukced up world do you live in that suddenly because of all these BS rape stories, a father cannot go near his own kids private parts?! if i (and mama) dont do it then who will bathe them and clean their nyansh?! strangers?! maids and houseboy?! lol, stop writing nonsense online!
really?

So the mother of your children cannot bath and clean up her daughters and the father do the same for his son?

I hope you won't be tempted to be looking or lusting after your daughter with one kain eye when she starts developing lipsrsealed

This world is now very strange

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by unscripted(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:

wud u raise this alarm if a mother kissed his boy child ? , am just asking

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by unscripted(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
The fool was actually enjoying it ooo!
If he can do that with her on camera, what will he be doing with her behind the scenes. Your guess is as good as mine
can you kiss your male child ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by simplepee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Some men don't know how to play with a girl kid (that is not theirs).

My friend has a 5 months old baby girl, the way her almost 50 years old neighbour plays with her irritates the deepest part of me. The man will put his useless mouth on her lips and breasts, sucking. It does makes the baby laugh but then it's all shade of WRONG. I won't take that even if you have a clear mind and mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
really?
So the mother of your children cannot bath and clean up her daughters and the father do the same for his son?
I hope you won't be tempted to be looking or lusting after your daughter with one kain eye when she starts developing lipsrsealed
This world is now very strange

my sons nudity is the same as my daughters.... there is no difference and nothing that mama can do that i "cant".
again, mummy can do it, and i can do it... i certainly aint the type of man that believes that caring for my own kids is solely mummy's job. i did it all and aint no shame in my game. i spoonfed these kids, put on their pyjamas or dress them to go to kindergarden, told them bed time stories before kissing them goodnight (on the lips), thats MY kids, thats MY job!

as much as some men out there are sexual predators to their own kids, let us not act like the majority of men out there dont dearly love their kids. why should any man even be ashamed of taking care of "his own children"?! you just do it because thats what your kids NEED. so if mama is in the kitchen and someone needed to change my kids diapers then i did it (for my sons or daughters). when mummy was busy and kids were in toilets and/or on potty screaming:" i'm finished!!!" then i clean their nyansh and private part with wipes.

there is absolutely nothing strange about a father taking care of his children! what world do you live in that you will forbid a father to take care of his own children?! if you think so negatively about the father of your future kids then you certainly shouldnt have kids with that demon. because whether you like it or not, that man will eventually be alone with your kids.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by angelEmade: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
unscripted:
can you kiss your male child ?
yes but not this kind of kiss...didn't you watch the video??
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
unscripted:
wud u raise this alarm if a mother kissed his boy child ? , am just asking

but of course not, they wouldnt...because they are angels and men are automatically sexual predators in their own mind. can you even imagine that she would believe that, because some sick deranged people out there rape their kids, therefore ALL fathers will be aroused by seeing their kids naked. lol!

whats next? i will be aroused by seeing my own mother naked too?!?! ARRANT NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but of course not, they wouldnt...because they are angels and men are automatically sexual predators in their own mind. can you even imagine that she would believe that, because some sick deranged people out there rape their kids, therefore ALL fathers will be aroused by seeing their kids naked. lol!

whats next? i will be aroused by seeing my own mother naked too?!?! ARRANT NONSENSE!

THERE WAS A THREAD WHERE MANY WOMEN CLAIMED THEY WON'T ALLOW THEIR HUSBANDS BATH THEIR BABY GIRLS.. BECAUSE "JUST IN CASE".
BUT THEY'D BATH THEIR BABY BOYS WITHOUT JUST IN CASE ON THE MENU. LOL.
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THERE WAS A THREAD WHERE MANY WOMEN CLAIMED THEY WON'T ALLOW THEIR HUSBANDS BATH THEIR BABY GIRLS.. BECAUSE "JUST IN CASE".
BUT THEY'D BATH THEIR BABY BOYS WITHOUT JUST IN CASE ON THE MENU. LOL.

bro, right now "rape" is trending, so now suddenly all men are demons etc... in a few months, they will get their senses back, when we now see videos of housegirl sexually abusing young boys, or teenage girls doing some unmentionable to lil boys.

can you even imagine a father not being able to bathe/clean his own children? i guess if mama isnt home, i should let them crawl around screaming with shiit filled diapers and/or walk around with shiit all over their nyansh until mama comes back, abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Farki: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:

My mom did that to me and my sister, nothing spoil. Next thing you will say that parents can't bath their children. Not everything is sexual abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

my sons nudity is the same as my daughters.... there is no difference and nothing that mama can do that i "cant".
again, mummy can do it, and i can do it... i certainly aint the type of man that believes that caring for my own kids is solely mummy's job. i did it all and aint no shame in my game. i spoonfed these kids, put on their pyjamas or dress them to go to kindergarden, told them bed time stories before kissing them goodnight (on the lips), thats MY kids, thats MY job!

as much as some men out there are sexual predators to their own kids, let us not act like the majority of men out there dont dearly love their kids. why should any man even be ashamed of taking care of "his own children"?! you just do it because thats what your kids NEED. so if mama is in the kitchen and someone needed to change my kids diapers then i did it (for my sons or daughters). when mummy was busy and kids were in toilets and/or on potty screaming:" i'm finished!!!" then i clean their nyansh and private part with wipes.

there is absolutely nothing strange about a father taking care of his children! what world do you live in that you will forbid a father to take care of his own children?! if you think so negatively about the father of your future kids then you certainly shouldnt have kids with that demon. because whether you like it or not, that man will eventually be alone with your kids.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't or cannot take care of your kids the point is in this generation it's somehow for a father to be bathing his daughter.im not calling you a predator or saying that you are one o, what I'm saying is that keep away from all appearance of evil lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Farki:

My mom did that to me and my sister, nothing spoil. Next thing you will say that parents can't bath their children. Not everything is sexual abeg.
ehennn lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, right now "rape" is trending, so now suddenly all men are demons etc... in a few months, they will get their senses back, when we now see videos of housegirl sexually abusing young boys, or teenage girls doing some unmentionable to lil boys.

can you even imagine a father not being able to bathe/clean his own children? i guess if mama isnt home, i should let them crawl around screaming with shiit filled diapers and/or walk around with shiit all over their nyansh until mama comes back, abi?
then get a house help with the same gender as your kids to do that.meanwhile at no time did women ever demonize men.stop rape is not the same as demonizing men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by CAPSLOCKED: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

FORGET THIS ARGUMENT.
WE'VE BEEN BATHING BABIES OF ALL GENDER SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL AND THERE'S NO STOPPING US! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
it's somehow for a father to be bathing his daughter.
im not calling you a predator.
what I'm saying is that keep away from all appearance of evil

IT'S SOMEHOW FOR A MOTHER TO BE BATHING HER SON. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN HONESTLY.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I'm not saying that you shouldn't or cannot take care of your kids the point is in this generation it's somehow for a father to be bathing his daughter.im not calling you a predator or saying that you are one o, what I'm saying is that keep away from all appearance of evil lipsrsealed

there shouldnt even be any appearance of evil when a father kisses his own sons/daughters... its the idea that a few are pedos that would suddenly have people believe that they should change the way they care for their own kids. nooooo!
yes there are pedos just like there is tons of evil mothers out there too, should we now act as if ALL mothers are evil?

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a father doing what mummy is doing, none! i would even go further to say that it is wrong to even teach your kids that mummy has some "rights" over them, that daddy does not.... can you even imagine the type of children that you would be raising (while calling daddy a "possible sexual predator" )? how can kids feel safe around their father if you teach them (or fill their heads) with such abomination?! a father AND mother is a kid EVERYTHING... and mothers should never take that away from these kids nor their fathers.

dangotesmummy:
then get a house help with the same gender as your kids to do that.meanwhile at no time did women ever demonize men.stop rape is not the same as demonizing men

i would never let some ignorant immature stranger (out of the village) touch my kids in that way, ever!
i would never make my kids feel that me caring for them is wrong!

now, when these kids get to a certain age, then kissing them on the lips and/or seeing them naked is inappropriate...YES, (some will even tell you to stop as their friend is making fun of them), but infants and young kids?! hell no!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FORGET THIS ARGUMENT.
WE'VE BEEN BATHING BABIES OF ALL GENDER SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL AND THERE'S NO STOPPING US! cheesy

imagine her telling me that a stranger bathing and cleaning them is better than ME (their own father)....kai!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

imagine her telling me that a stranger bathing and cleaning them is better than ME (their own father)....kai!

PROPER DEFINITION OF A "BORN-FOOL". THAT'S THE PERSON YOU'RE QUOTING.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

there shouldnt even be any appearance of evil when a father kisses his own sons/daughters... its the idea that a few are pedos that would suddenly have people believe that they should change the way they care for their own kids. nooooo!
yes there are pedos just like there is tons of evil mothers out there too, should we now act as if ALL mothers are evil?

there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a father doing what mummy is doing, none! i would even go further to say that it is wrong to even teach your kids that mummy has some "rights" over them, that daddy does not.... can you even imagine the type of children that you would be raising (while calling daddy a "possible sexual predator" )? how can kids feel safe around their father if you teach them (or fill their heads) with such abomination?! a father AND mother is a kid EVERYTHING... and mothers should never take that away from these kids nor their fathers.

i would never let some ignorant immature stranger (out of the village) touch my kids in that way, ever!
i would never make my kids feel that me caring for them is wrong!

now, when these kids get to a certain age, then kissing them on the lips and/or seeing them naked is inappropriate...YES, (some will even tell you to stop as their friend is making fun of them), but infants and young kids?! hell no!
then you teach the house help how to take care of your kids na.kini big deal?well to each his own sha
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S SOMEHOW FOR A MOTHER TO BE BATHING HER SON. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN HONESTLY.
she is the mother how can she feel anything sexual with a child that came out from her own body? lipsrsealed

Chisos lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Mrbrownjay1 this kiss is inapproptiate. Did your mum french kiss you as a child? Did your dad French kiss your sisters. I beg you in the name of God stop responding. You are making yourself look very bad . And people hardly forget.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Shooting In Russia( Graphic Pics) / Updates On Toddler Killed By A 16 Year Old Boy In Lagos State Today (disgusting) / See 50 Armed Robbers Robbed Ogun State In Day Time During Lockdown (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.