Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth (3715 Views)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Londiwe Ngcamu Battered By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Stage Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
she is the mother how can she feel anything sexual with a child that came out from her own body? lipsrsealed

Chisos lipsrsealed

IS IT UNHEARD OF THAT WOMEN AND THEIR BIOLOGICAL SONS ENGAGE IN SEXUAL INTERCOURSE?
BE LIKE SAY NA KINDERGARTEN PEOPLE FULL THIS SECTION.
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by GIdiata(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I'm not saying that you shouldn't or cannot take care of your kids the point is in this generation it's somehow for a father to be bathing his daughter.im not calling you a predator or saying that you are one o, what I'm saying is that keep away from all appearance of evil lipsrsealed

But as a mother you are free to bath, take care and kiss your sons?
do not tempt people to do EVIL. the devil is REAL. the young man have tried his best by not using harsh words but to make u see reasons with him. yet u keep making him feel insecure and bringing EVIL to his mind.
this is more of accusations than advise. if u had mentioned a certain age I will see reasons with you because d girl child's development is faster.
so it's now a bad thing for a man to take care of his daughters. it's so unfortunate and pathetic how the fight for the right of the girl child has put into extinction, the RIGHT OF A CHILD

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
dangotesmummy:
then you teach the house help how to take care of your kids na.kini big deal?well to each his own sha

how can i teach a stranger to love and care for my kids the way i do?! how can a stranger love my kids as i love my flesh and blood?! these househelp only PRETEND to do so because its their job and you pay them...the day they are upset with you, thats when you will start seeing marks on your kids body...

Koboko444:

Mrbrownjay1 this kiss is inapproptiate. Did your mum french kiss you as a child? Did your dad French kiss your sisters. I beg you in the name of God stop responding. You are making yourself look very bad . And people hardly forget.

bro, i am talking of kissing your child (whether male/female) on the lips, not putting my tongue down their throat... i dont care what people think and people shouldnt see anything wrong with a father or mother doing such. i bathe/clean my naked kids (and their private parts), and kiss both my sons and daughters on the lips, yes!

dangotesmummy:
she is the mother how can she feel anything sexual with a child that came out from her own body? lipsrsealed
Chisos lipsrsealed

so you have never heard of mothers having sex with their own sons, abi?! here enjoy:
www.iharare.com/woman-confesses-to-having-had-sex-with-her-own-son-for-ten-years/
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121114/Mother-started-having-sex-son-12-came-bed-sick-feel-important-special-hitting-puberty.html
www.closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/mother-jailed-sex-son-12-partner-watched-webcam/
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

how can i teach a stranger to love and care for my kids the way i do?! how can a stranger love my kids as i love my flesh and blood?! these househelp only PRETEND to do so because its their job and you pay them...the day they are upset with you, thats when you will start seeing marks on your kids body...

bro, i am talking of kissing your child (whether male/female) on the lips, not putting my tongue down their throat... i dont care what people think and people shouldnt see anything wrong with a father or mother doing such. i bathe/clean my naked kids (and their private parts), and kiss both my sons and daughters on the lips, yes!

so you have never heard of mothers having sex with their own sons, abi?! here enjoy:
www.iharare.com/woman-confesses-to-having-had-sex-with-her-own-son-for-ten-years/
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121114/Mother-started-having-sex-son-12-came-bed-sick-feel-important-special-hitting-puberty.html
www.closeronline.co.uk/real-life/news/mother-jailed-sex-son-12-partner-watched-webcam/

Did you see the video in question? Did you see the actual kiss?

There is nothing wrong in a light peck on the lips, but when you use tongue, suck bottom lip, is it appropriate?

I have been reading your arguments, and I highly doubt you saw the kiss in that particular video.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 5:12am On Jun 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

that woman obviously has mental problems lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by dangotesmummy: 5:22am On Jun 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

*clears throat* lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Chatbot1234: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
this isnt his child, the guy should be carried for further questioning, not to be trusted around kids.
Re: Nigerians Lash At Grownup Man For Kissing A Little Girl On The Mouth by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is very gross.
U don't kiss children that way even if you carry them for 9 months in the womb.

Nigerians don kiss children one quarter of how oyibos kiss their children when on school run but I have never seen this. If a parent was caught doing this during school run, he or she will be brought in for questioning and is on his way to losing custody of that child.

This is gross violation of a child's right or you guys think cos u are a parent gives u an exclusive right to kiss a child like a sexual partner?

You can't even kiss fellow adult this way except the person is your sexual partner. Jeez!
That's sexually charged kiss. His dicck is already nodding head up and down.

I feel like puking cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Finally Happened To The Lady Who Butchered Her Own Mother Into Pieces / Man Killed Shortly After Making Video Advising Of Situation In Imo / Landlord Arrested For Posting Lady’s Nude Picture On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.