Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

This Is What Leads To Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Leads To Rape (1573 Views)

Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) / What leads some guyz into Practicing Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Leads To Rape by shortgun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
When no means try harder.
Girls are just confused angry

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by Betakeshi: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Confused, people...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
just like not all men are rapist, is the same way that not all women are stupid (like the above)!

the above is just a very stupid comment... then the day she will REALLY mean "no", we will now hear stories that touches the heart.

[img]https://media1./images/c084d2488fc34eb00f095497711e95ff/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by Ndukings92(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ndia gwuru ike
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by shortgun(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just like not all men are rapist, is the same way that not all women are stupid (like the above)!

the above is just a very stupid comment... then the day she will REALLY mean "no", we will now hear stories that touches the heart.
Bro..from experience 90% of Nigerian girls will not enter your bedroom and just remove pant like that even if she had agreed to sex before coming.
They always crave for that extra push from the guy before opening leg....I don't know why they do this.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by decatalyst(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
They are just all confused.

Better to leave them to beg for attention and all...

#SayNoToRape #SayNoToGenderViolence #SayNoToMolestation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
shortgun:

Bro..from experience 90% of Nigerian girls will not enter your bedroom and just remove pant like that even if she had agreed to sex before coming.
They always crave for that extra push from the guy before opening leg....I don't know why they do this.

- there is a huge difference between getting a babe to change her mind about sex AND putting your hands on her....
- if that "extra push" means dragging her screaming to your bedroom, then i beg to differ...
- in this day and age, if the legs dont magically open as you kiss/lick her neck etc, then dont go near that forbidden area...
- even if she agrees, let you lick/finger the toto, and as you are about to get in, she says stop....then you best stepback or you will certainly end up in jail for rape. we men cant begin to try to understand why some women do what they are doing, you just have to respect their wishes and throw her the hell out your house for wasting your goddamn time.
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by SultanOfPuna: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is Why Islam Don't Give Women Rights To Vote..

They are Bunch of Confused Creatures

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by BuhariNaWah: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
2 idiots
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by mekuso89(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
2 idiots
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by CAPSLOCKED: 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
ALTHOUGH MANY WILL TRY TO DENY IT IN THIS DIFFICULT TIME, THIS IS HOW MANY WOMEN OPERATE SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by shortgun(m): 7:24am On Jun 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- there is a huge difference between getting a babe to change her mind about sex AND putting your hands on her....
- if that "extra push" means dragging her screaming to your bedroom, then i beg to differ...
- in this day and age, if the legs dont magically open as you kiss/lick her neck etc, then dont go near that forbidden area...
- even if she agrees, let you lick/finger the toto, and as you are about to get in, she says stop....then you best stepback or you will certainly end up in jail for rape. we men cant begin to try to understand why some women do what they are doing, you just have to respect their wishes and throw her the hell out your house for wasting your goddamn time.
Ok
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by Businessman1986(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2020
Had this experience a couple of years back, over 15 sexual encounters with this lady, lady was mature oh, as in early thirties and every single time we did the thing it was always put hand ontop bra - she removes my hand, after three more times of back and forth over bra and then breast, next stage, top, another couple more motions, until my hands reach pant. And this happened every damn time.

Haven't had that many encounters with ladies, others though were straight forward. No means no definitely depends on context. It's not black and white. How about not heading to a farking man's place if you're not ready for action. Stay the hell away
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by skywalker240(m): 8:06am On Jun 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

and when in the middle of the action she says stop, you must pull out even when you're yet done ?
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by Bartork(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2020
decatalyst:
They are just all confused.

Better to leave them to beg for attention and all...

#SayNoToRape #SayNoToGenderViolence #SayNoToMolestation

Well said
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by Bartork(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2020
Yeah

They do that a lot.

But that don't justify rape.
Nothing justifies rape

Let them play games about their emotions. You keep your sanity that's how to stand tall as a man.
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by sesameq: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2020
Islam gives women right to vote oh, don't say what you don't know,

they can even work and own assets and properties as long as their husband allows it and its within the law.

as for rape, sexual offenders should be punished according to the law of the land or duly prosecuted.

islam is a beautiful religion, not the madness you see everyday on the media
Re: This Is What Leads To Rape by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
skywalker240:
and when in the middle of the action she says stop, you must pull out even when you're yet done ?

what does "being yet done" got to do with anything?!?!

(1) (Reply)

Penis Envy --- According To Wikipedia / What Do You Advise I Do With This Money? / I Swear She Seduced Me In My Barbing Shop...see Cctv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.