Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently (753 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by HOLU77: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mr. Leonard was looking for an important document when He discovered 12pcs of condoms in her wife’s Box. Knowing fully well that he does not use condom for his wife decided to keep silent. The second day he checked the box and the no has reduced to 9pcs, the third day it reduced to 5pcs, the fourth day he found 3pcs and till when there is no stock on his wife’s box again. As a consultant to Mr. Leo on marital affairs your advice is needed before his wife will order for another stock.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by caspapa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
Simple, Mr. Leonard, should have asked the wife when they turned 9pcs, what do you mean? He keeps counting till all the pieces are gone? No, never. Please tell Mr. Leonard to put his heart together and confront his wife and ask about the condom, and then her response will determine the next form of action. GOD….
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by diamondc(f): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
i strongly support CASPAPA
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by iyatrustee(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ poster, maybe Mrs. Leonard was eating the condoms grin grin. but seriously, how would a sane woman have used 3pkts of condom in one day?
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by MrsChima1(f): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
What if the woman want to use condoms to prevent pregnancy? Not every woman want to get injections or take pills for that shit is not good for human consumption anyways.

I don't think there is nothing wrong with married couple using condoms.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by adoniku: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
Nothing for Mr Leonard to do than to keep on counting, don't you think the woman is selling it to people that need it, or help her friends keep it, or working with Campaign against AID, Am sure Mr Leonard is an Accountant, He should not get angry over that but keep on counting,
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by deniyor: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2011
Crap story. How can 12 pcs of cd be used up in 3 days. Even if it is marathon, she is still returning to her husband everyday. Nxt time, try to make the story more realistic.

However, assuming you said maybe two of the cds were missing after 3 days, would you need a consultant for that purpose? Do you hv to be shown a video b4 knowing what's going on?

Now to your own story, your wife is not using the cds on herself. At the rate they are going, she is giving it out to young teens, while advising them to hv safe intimacy and avoid unwanted pregnancies. Excuse good enough for you mr dumbas
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by deniyor: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ adoniku
Exactly!
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
@deniyor
ashewos go through packs of condoms by the boat loads so if she was walking the streets,i am safe to say that she would be using well more than 12condoms(assuming thats what she was doing).

@ poster
the husband should take a day off and follow the "possible" skank and catch her in the act. as we all know that people can come up with excuses, he needs to see it for himself. Hiring a detective could also be the key as they will have pics etc BUT the fact that the trust is gone means that all this is pointless as their relationship will never be the same again.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by tpia6: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by deniyor: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
C'mon lets be realistic here. What are the chances that a married woman will have a full time ashewo job, and the husband would not hv known by now?
No doubt the story is cooked, badly tho, but what married woman would parade the streets looking for men and someone who knows her and her husband won't hv passed that spot in 3 days?
Married women cheat all the time. But you are more likely to have a woman with couple of lovers, and not that much rubber used. Esp for a woman who returns home to her husband everyday. Be realistic.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^^ yeah you right, the chances are pretty slim but using 3 condoms per bout is not unusual at all (unless you are a 1 round man)
think about it: you get on then put cd#1 then after a while you take it off for a BJ then put cd#2 to get on with the job, then go anal and have to use cd#3 to go back to the cootie cat and finish off. thats 3 cds right there in just ONE session!

so if this lady was playing the field with a fit brotha giving her the satisfaction that her husband failed was not man enough to give her (especially if the lover is the only one that got her to the promise land) then 12 condoms in a few days is chicken change!
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by deniyor: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
12cds? 3 days in a row? haba. She still has to do her husband when she gets home.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by deniyor: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ yeah you right, the chances are pretty slim but using 3 condoms per bout is not unusual at all (unless you are a 1 round man)
think about it: you get on then put cd#1 then after a while you take it off for a BJ then put cd#2 to get on with the job, then go anal and have to use cd#3 to go back to the cootie cat and finish off. thats 3 cds right there in just ONE session!

so if this lady was playing the field with a fit brotha giving her the satisfaction that her husband failed was not man enough to give her (especially if the lover is the only one that got her to the promise land) then 12 condoms in a few days is chicken change!

grin shocked grin shocked grin
MRBROWNJAY I fear you o! I salute!!!
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by snthesis(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
@mrbrownjay
Double salute grin grin
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by LordReed(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
WOW! MBJ I think am a need me some lessons bro!
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by iyatrustee(f): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2011
I am begining to suspect MBJ! Cld he be the one Mrs leonard is using the cds with cos his analysis of 12bkts being chicken change is scary cheesy cheesy
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by deniyor: 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2011
@poster
MBJ is the one you should be chasing as your wife's cheating partner.
Re: Ur Advice Is Needed Urgently by MMM2(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2011
mr leonard should continue keep silent, mind u silent is de best answer 4 a fool. Till when he catch her face 2 face or when she transmit mr leonard disease or even when she come back home pregnant 4 anoda man.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know What She Mean When She Said We Need A Break / The Man I Love Is In Love With My Sister / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.