Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol (2730 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mine Was Really Not A Thing To Remember
"I Told Her It's Over" angry

Let's hear yours Guys grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by iKingsley(m): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mine was that I forgot to cover the empty bottles with their caps. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
iKingsley:
Mine was that I forgot to cover the empty bottles with their caps. undecided
how is that Crazy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Ginaz(f): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
I vomited lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Oluromantic: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Never drank. I don't drink, don't smoke, I do d third

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by iKingsley(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
mespusinglez:
how is that Crazy undecided
it is still crazy that I had to remember that I forgot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
iKingsley:

chai Nigerians angry
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oluromantic:
Never drank. I don't drink, don't smoke, I do d third
which is
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by damosade(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Driving from Ibadan to ogbomoso under 1hr..
I suppose die since ,there is a purpose am still alive sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Oluromantic: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
mespusinglez:
which is
Boy and girl play inside room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oluromantic:

Boy and girl play inside room
hehehe Understood grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
damosade:
Driving from Ibadan to ogbomoso under 1hr..
I suppose die since ,there is a purpose am still alive sha.
grin grin grin grin Tornado Fast And Furious grin grin
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nonso92(m): 1:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Dunno weda the alcohol made my tongue sweet, but I was able to convince 2 girls with me that night to twerk naked, and the night ended with a 3some

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:42am On Jun 04, 2020
I remember I tamed a lion with my bare hands while being drunk
He later ran and turn into an eagle an flew away
Classes won't be and sometimes these people do not get to be moving out soon but he later took suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by tatatar: 2:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Buhari is the greatest president everrrr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by bennyblings(m): 3:15am On Jun 04, 2020
I went on stage for a rap battle and began speaking gibberish....mehn it was embarrassing.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Nonso92:
Dunno weda the alcohol made my tongue sweet, but I was able to convince 2 girls with me that night to twerk naked, and the night ended with a 3some
nonso undecided
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2020
bennyblings:
I went on stage for a rap battle and began speaking gibberish....mehn it was embarrassing.
you were drunk and you knew it was embarrassing undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by bennyblings(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
mespusinglez:
you were drunk and you knew it was embarrassing undecided

I meant the after effect was embarrassing,i was mocked by my homies afterwards.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by XXLMANDIGO: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
I sucked a Hoe pussyy... cry

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by OnPointMan(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
bennyblings:

I can relate man. I just dey laugh right now in reminiscence

Check my signature for your wellness.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nonso92(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
mespusinglez:
nonso undecided

How you doing?
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
tatatar:
Buhari is the greatest president everrrr!
what Brand Did you take??
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
I missed a whole day, as in I slept in the evening, didn't wake up the next day till after 2 days, I think I was unconscious or something, can't really say, one of the disadvantages of living alone.

Chai my love for vodka chocolate that year, thank God for life sha.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
after I got drunk, was carried home by my bestie, she cleaned me up she told me I masturbated at her front.
I was f*cked up that day, that was the last time I will drink to that extend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by oluwaleinad(m): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Told my mum I haven't seen her before and went straight to sleep in the toilet. Slept in there for more than 7hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2020
cry
iKingsley:
cry
iKingsley:
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by stonemasonn: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Too embarrassing to say.
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Nonso92:

How you doing?
cool as usual man, how your matter be
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 6:17am On Jun 09, 2020
[sup][/sup]
stonemasonn:
Too embarrassing to say.
SAY IT
Re: What Was The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol by mespusinglez(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaleinad:
Told my mum I haven't seen her before and went straight to sleep in the toilet. Slept in there for more than 7hrs
Chaiiii so what did mom do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. / Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband / I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.