Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. (2730 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by Skypertrend(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
How To Know She Aborted.

Abortion has for a long time been a taboo. It is something people do not like talking about. It angers many when it happens. According to the kenyan guidelines, abortion is unacceptable unless the mother is in fire danger. This is to mean, if the pregnancy is not gotten rid of, it might endanger the life of the mother.

Men have had a difficult time trying to know if the woman they are dating has ever aborted. [/b]This is because the ladies show no signs of capability to know that. Some men also try getting their wives pregnant and the ladies end up aborting without their consent. This is so wrong. Today we look at how a man can know if his lady has aborted their baby.

(1) . You can tell if a lady has ever aborted by simply sitting her down and having a comfortable talk. Engage her on what she thinks about it and if she could ever for whatever reason do it. It is most likely that the lady would lie but there are also chances that if you use reverse psychology well, she would admit to having done it before.

2. You can also tell a lady has had an abortion if she looks at young kids and breaks into tears for no apparent reason. Sometimes they feel like they did wrong.

[b]They regret the act and when they look at the kids, they remember their kid would have been that age too.
Those memories do not let them have peace completely. Also note that some women are so strong they can have no attachment with the act. They will look at kids and remember none of those things.

3. Befriend her close friends. Women have a tendency of speaking up especially when..... Continue reading....
https://skypertrend.com/2020/09/28/how-to-know-she-aborted/

Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Number 2 doesn't work for Nigerian girls

5 Likes

Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by tobechi74: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
You try
Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Op are you kidney me? grin
You think a Nigerian girl will admit she aborted a baby?
Where are you writing from??

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Op are you kidney me? grin You think a Nigerian girl will admit she aborted a baby? Where are you writing from??
he's probably writing from Jupiter bro,don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
If they tell you a reverend sister committed abortion, will you believe?
Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by haiti007(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2020
It won't work on our ladies here, they try to feign everything

If you want to marry someone that haven't aborted just go for virgins, that's if you can find any
Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by femi4: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2020
No2 must be a joke
Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by duduade: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2020
Total BS is what you typed up there

If she doesn't feel comfortable talking about it and confiding in you about it then you will never know... Most guys are judgemental too..

1 Like

Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by Obakoolex(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Just marry a virgin and save yourself unnecessary headaches
Re: Don't Make This Mistakes. How To Know She Aborted. by JustBeingFrank(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
A message for you today.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons- angels-fallen-angels

(1) (Reply)

I’m Attracted To Older Ladies And I’m Sapiosexual / A Girl In A Relationship But Constantly On Social Media / Some One I Love Called Me A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.