Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? (3216 Views)

Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner? / What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by laughitall(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
You attract who you are. Simple.
lie .., Reason well ..

1 Like

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by fati2001(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
GuyWise101:
No matter how faithful you think your girl or wife is, just have it in the back of your mind that they will cheat on you with a better person.

The reason my girl has not cheated on me is because she has not found someone that is better than me .

Do you want to tell me if my girl get toasted by Davido or Phyno that she will still remain faithful to me?

She may turn them down in my presence or in peoples presence but if those names mentioned above toast her on Social media, she will fall head over heel and will open her legs latter. and I'm proud of her, cuz I also got some share from it.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by realestate99: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Freddykrueger:
Women are programmed hoes, they always feel like spreading out for someone new. Doesn't really matter if the person is better than you or not. So just have your fill and jet out to the next so you don't come here crying over stories that touch.
you deserve that contract for the renovation of national Assembly, I always tell people, cheating most times occur because of our urge to check out other options no matter how perfect our current option is, it involves both genders though, a guy might be near perfect and his girlfriend would be cheating on him, it is a silly urge of being with someone new, it is somehow funny when you see guys going to the extreme to satisfy their spouses on bed, still they still end up on the loosing side of infidelity, some girls genetic make up are not just meant for one person, no matter how hard one try to please them, having sex with someone new every now and then gives them thrill they can't even explain themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Freddykrueger: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
realestate99:

you deserve that contract for the renovation of national Assembly, I always tell people, cheating most times occur because of our urge to check out other options no matter how perfect our current option is, it involves both genders though, a guy might be near perfect and his girlfriend would be cheating on him, it is a silly urge of being with someone new, it is somehow funny when you see guys going to the extreme to satisfy their spouses on bed, still they still end up on the loosing side of infidelity, some girls genetic make up are not just meant for one person, no matter how hard one try to please them, having sex with someone new every now and then gives them thrill they can't even explain themselves.
You get the drift.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Niggar when you keep this on mind every day I swear to Jah you gon get an hypertension
Just fĂșck those bitches and leave them
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by mhizv(f): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Peacefullove:

Thank you.

I get the OP point , but the fact that he generalized is what am against, We have heard of ladies who turned down very rich men to stick to their husband's and vice versa we have heard of men who turned down Gorgeous women advances to stay commmited to their partner.

In Economics Scarcity brings value. My point is in this age where most people ain't committed , a committed person is GOLD . cos they are scarce and yes they exist.

My dear,only few people treasure it.
With all the commitment I had, was faithful,he still cheated.
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Op I disagree with you..
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2020
laughitall:
lie .., Reason well ..
fine gurl no pimple grin
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Frankicent(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2020
GuyWise101:
No matter how faithful you think your girl or wife is, just have it in the back of your mind that they will cheat on you with a better person.

The reason your girl has not cheated on you is because she has not found someone better than you.

Do you want to tell me if your girl get toasted by Davido or Phyno that she will still remain faithful to you?

She may turn them down in your presence or in peoples presence but if those names mentioned above toast them on Social media, they will fall head over heel and will open their legs latter.

Hmm insecure and low self esteem
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by Frankicent(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2020
Davash222:
Sometime last year, a friend visited me, we were having blunts and some green bottles when he started telling me about the Nigerian girl he wants to marry.
I asked if he loves the girl, he said yes. I asked again if he trust the girl, he said 'with all his heart'. I then asked, if Wizkid approach the girl, will she reject him? To my surprise, he answered Yes!
At that moment, I decided not to offer my beer again to him. You can't be drinking my beer and still don't have sense.

Your a f**l
Re: Is Every Woman A Potential Cheat? by GuyWise101(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lalasticlala fp worthy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? / How Do I Deal With My Ingrate Husband / How Can I Get This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.