Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money (2687 Views)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2022
Can you imagine?

Since I met my lovely gf she's never, for once, demanded for money or anything material from me. It makes me wonder when other guys complain about Nigerian girls' entitlement mentality. Is my gf different? She is not half-caste; her parents are all Nigerians; was she born in planet Mars?

Victor Jalingo
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by duduade: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2022
If she ask for money.... Wahala

If she doesn't ask... Wahala

What do we men actually want
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by mmadu5(m): 6:04am On Oct 15, 2022
That's because another guy is giving her money for now . She will soon bill you last last .

If we're you I will be very worried .

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2022
duduade:

I want it this way. Last night recharged my Airtel sim with 1k..such a cheerful gf.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
mmadu5:
That's because another guy is giving her money for now . She will soon bill you last last .

If we're you I will be very worried .
My faithful gf is from a very wealthy family so she doesn't need any broke guy's money to live.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Fiscus105(m): 6:28am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Since I met my lovely gf she's never, for once, demanded for money or anything material from me. It makes me wonder when other guys complain about Nigerian girls' entitlement mentality. Is my gf different? She is not half-caste; her parents are all Nigerians; was she born in planet Mars?

Victor Jalingo

There are few (about 20%) who doesn't have entitlement mentality, such ladies, *all things being equal* you will enjoy marriage with them.

......but for majority, if you ask her to come ur place , money will drop from you, if you go to her place to visit, only you will spend again. ....and that's why majority of them are not into serious relationships. They make the relationship toxic, not because of bad manners o, but entitlement mentality
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by gabinogem(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
My faithful gf is from a very wealthy family so she doesn't need any broke guy's money to live.
Funny

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Ahmed0336(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2022
She doesn't need to ask, surprise her sometimes.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by general111(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2022
It means she doesnt love you..
If a girl lovea you, she will want to eat your money.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Fiscus105(m): 6:33am On Oct 15, 2022
general111:

If a lady loves you deeply, she would be buying lovely things for you.(tho not disputing not to spend money for his girl o)

Boxer, Perfume,Singlet etc.

My then girlfriend but now my wife,had/has been buying them ever since we are dating til now, and using her hard earned money to buy it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by TheEndless: 6:36am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
If I was you I would ask her why she doesn’t ask you for money. Unless she’s from a well to do family that cater for her needs you best believe she getting that money from somewhere or someone else.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2022
gabinogem:
Funny
Funny? did you just use your fingers to type funny? I`m not Broda Shaggy neither am I Akpan and Oduma.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Fmghewzy2: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
duduade:

Did you read what he wrote and understood it.

Try and read to comprehend, don't just rush to talk.
It is going to affect you in life undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:48am On Oct 15, 2022
general111:
For someone who asked her father to give me money; invest in our relationship; tell me guys who want to date her; show me her social media chats; show me password to everything; have future plans with me; doesn't hesitate to visit me at any given opportunity? No wonder you can't spell "love".
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

There are few (about 20%) who doesn't have entitlement mentality, such ladies, *all things being equal* you will enjoy marriage with them.

......but for majority, if you ask her to come ur place , money will drop from you, if you go to her place to visit, only you will spend again. ....and that's why majority of them are not into serious relationships. They make the relationship toxic, not because of bad manners o, but entitlement mentality
Apt!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Manna4Gurls: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2022
duduade:

Good question
Wetin we want
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Savedday: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2022
She is using format. When billing start, u will confirm they are all the same.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

Good question Wetin we want
Very irrelevant question.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Fiscus105(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Savedday:
She is using format. When billing start, u will confirm they are all the same.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Check and re-assess urself, if all ladies you have met or meeting behaving in same way, which means,you are the one who has problems.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by general111(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
For someone who asked her father to give me money; invest in our relationship; tell me guys who want to date her; show me her social media chats; show me password to everything; have future plans with me; doesn't hesitate to visit me at any given opportunity? No wonder you can't spell "love".
and you think that was not a typographical error abi??
If you think you are safe when a girl doesnt ask you for money, then you are simply ignorant of the ways of a woman...
I wont trade words with you, but dont forget this conversataion, the day she leaves you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by gabinogem(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Funny? did you just use your fingers to type funny? I`m not Broda Shaggy neither am I Akpan and Oduma.
you seem more hilarious to me than those comedians. Hahahaha cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Juoflife1(f): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2022
She's not asking for money and some people think she's getting it from another man. Mad people everywhere. Una go dey alright las las
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by falcon01: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo
same here it's 17 months now and she's never asked for nothing, I just send her money Randomly.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2022
general111:
and you think that was not a typographical error abi??
If you think you are safe when a girl doesnt ask you for money, then you are simply ignorant of the ways of a woman...
I wont trade words with you, but dont forget this conversataion, the day she leaves you.
I'm not saying this relationship will last for eternity but saying that she doesn't demand for money and that is a good sign of geniune love. Besides,I'm 19 and she's 18 so i know this is going no where.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'm not saying this relationship will last for eternity but saying that she doesn't demand for money and that is a good sign of geniune love. Besides,I'm 19 and she's 18 so i know this is going no where.
it would go nowhere bro.. thank God you know.. she never wise.. you too never get Sense
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2022
Hopeba:
it would go nowhere bro.. thank God you know.. she never wise.. you too never get Sense
Stop insulting me!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Stop insulting me!!!
you never get Sense.. if you have know what life is.. you won't be here this early morning posting about teenage love that's based on infatuation..kiddo
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by VictorUSA(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Hopeba:
you never get Sense.. if you have know what life is.. you won't be here this early morning posting about teenage love that's based on infatuation..kiddo
And you too never get sense to comment on teenage love matter.

Be careful before i clone your account to isolate you here. I have the monopoly to make you a pariah.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
And you too never get sense to comment on teenage love matter.

Be careful before i clone your account to isolate you here. I have the monopoly to make you a pariah.
are you in insane or what? Do you think it everyone you meet online you can just talk to anyhow? You better give urself brain
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by SenecaTheYonger: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo

Someone else is footing her bill
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Greattestman: 8:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Hopeba:
are you in insane or what? Do you think it everyone you meet online you can just talk to anyhow? You better give urself brain
stop running your mouth like water tap.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Never Asked Me For Money by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Greattestman:
stop running your mouth like water tap.
be guided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / Have you been so heartbroken you wanted to die? / Men And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.