Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? (1423 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by jcross19: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep laughing bro ! At the season your Eyes will be clear..

Abraham, David , Elijah , Noah, Daniel were men who served GOD In Righteousness.They Worked with GOD in Holiness and Righteousness..

And If you Read your Bible you will read about them.

The 144000 you talking, you don't even know..

As we Speak Israel as a Nation has not Believed in JESUS CHRIST.. just a few of them have Received and Believed JESUS...

Israel has special dealing with GOD as they are the Very Elect. GOD knows why! It's not my business

Majority of Isrealites will not make the Rapture because they've refused to accept JESUS as the Messiah.

Due to Covenant GOD has with them , he will personally come down and Rescue them during the Great Tribulation. Read the book of Daniel .

At that time the veil which has covered their eyes all these years will be taken away. They will come to Accept JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah and those who did that will be Saved.
ahahahahahaha am a believer but not a fanatic or selfish one!!! I read and I deal with it in open minded way not as a blinded Christian.... The truth of all is clearly starring at you there in the bible. most people you called were followers of mosaic laws in which Jesus condemned them.... allow the love of Christ dwell in you then you will see the other side of the interpretation of bible. just keep it in mind nobody know how God will makes His judgment!!!! ask yourself what's the fate of people who were born into Buddhist family where gospel find it hard to penetrate..... do you think if you were born into Muslim you will speak like this?of if Chinese were the one that colonised us you will be talking like a Christian?.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Daejoyoung:

My man, you are mistaken if you think all you have to do is accept jesus and that's all God wants from you. Accept jesus to what end?

Satan has confused billions claiming Christians with that word, but my friend it has deeper meaning than what misinformed churchgoers thought it is! smiley

First of all you must understand why we need Jesus.
If not due to Adamic sin causing old age sickness and death for mankind in general, we don't need Jesus for anything!
But due to the fact that our first parents (Adam and Eve) disobeyed God which led to their death thereby transferred death to all their descendants, mankind needs a role model that will teach them how to regain the connection broken by Adam.
That's how Jesus came to the scene!
He must serve as a SON (born in our midst), a Counselor, Mighty God, Prince of Peace and Everlasting Father! Isaiah 9:6

As a Son: Jesus must grow in our midst into an adult, experience the hardship people from poor homes do face and yet proved to be loyal to God's standard of righteousness!

Wonderful Counselor: Jesus must become a teacher (counseling) his contemporaries on how Peace can reign throughout the universe!

Mighty God: Like Moses Jesus must display many godly powers so that people can believe his teachings is perfect!

Everlasting Father: Jesus used his blood to purchase obedient descendants of Adam from sickness oldage and death!

Prince of Peace: Jesus will not make it possible through his teachings for lovers of PEACE globally to connect themselves and form a happy family!

In all of these there is no way you can find anyone who can give us what Jesus gave us! Psalms 49:7-9

God bless you!
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep laughing bro ! At the season your Eyes will be clear..

Abraham, David , Elijah , Noah, Daniel were men who served GOD In Righteousness.They Worked with GOD in Holiness and Righteousness..

And If you Read your Bible you will read about them.

The 144000 you talking, you don't even know..

As we Speak Israel as a Nation has not Believed in JESUS CHRIST.. just a few of them have Received and Believed JESUS...

Israel has special dealing with GOD as they are the Very Elect. GOD knows why! It's not my business

Majority of Isrealites will not make the Rapture because they've refused to accept JESUS as the Messiah.

Due to Covenant GOD has with them , he will personally come down and Rescue them during the Great Tribulation. Read the book of Daniel .

At that time the veil which has covered their eyes all these years will be taken away. They will come to Accept JESUS CHRIST as the Messiah and those who did that will be Saved.
If Jesus Christ is coming to save them, why are you stressing yourself.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Liposure:
I'm beginning 2 think god is partial. Think about it. What happens 2 the fate of muslims n other religious adherents that havent n neva met christ?

Jeremiah 31 vs 31-34
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. This is what the Lord said, “The time is coming when I will make a new agreement with the family of Israel and with the family of Judah. 32. It will not be like the agreement I made with their ancestors. I made that agreement when I took them by the hand and brought them out of Egypt. I was their master, but they broke that agreement.” This message is from the Lord.
33. In the future, I will make this agreement with the people of Israel.” This message is from the Lord. “I will put my teachings in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
34. People will not have to teach their neighbors and relatives to know the Lord, because all people, from the least important to the most important, will know me.” This message is from the Lord. “I will forgive them for the evil things they did. I will not remember their sins.”
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Dantedasz(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2020
This simple animation shows the LIES Christian's tell you about Jesus,freewill and hell fire.
It's just like a robber holding a gun to your head just to CONTROL your mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJgLBoB_Pw
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by xproducer: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2020
Liposure:
I'm beginning 2 think god is partial. Think about it. What happens 2 the fate of muslims n other religious adherents that havent n neva met christ?

-----

Yes, the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to escape the death of the soul (second death - Rev 20:6, Rev 21:8 ), and be reconciled to GOD (Hebrews 7:25, 1 Tim 2:5)!

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

Note that GOD mercifully, throughout the history of the earth, has saved people from different nations, of beliefs that are markedly different from Christianity. (Acts 2:1-13, and 41), also Revelation 7:9 - "[ A Multitude from the Great Tribulation ] After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,"

GOD is truly good, and merciful, and more!
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Righteousness89(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
If Jesus Christ is coming to save them, why are you stressing yourself.
Did you read my Summation?
You see why u need help? You are totally ignorant of the Bible..
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Righteousness89(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2020
jcross19:
ahahahahahaha am a believer but not a fanatic or selfish one!!! I read and I deal with it in open minded way not as a blinded Christian.... The truth of all is clearly starring at you there in the bible. most people you called were followers of mosaic laws in which Jesus condemned them.... allow the love of Christ dwell in you then you will see the other side of the interpretation of bible. just keep it in mind nobody know how God will makes His judgment!!!! ask yourself what's the fate of people who were born into Buddhist family where gospel find it hard to penetrate..... do you think if you were born into Muslim you will speak like this?of if Chinese were the one that colonised us you will be talking like a Christian?.

My Brother You claim to be wise but u display great Folly!

How does the Home you are born into affect your Salvation..

Even if you are born by a Pastor or Bishop it does not guarantee you eternal life.

Eternity is a Personal Race! It's not a Family Race!
Your Father's Salvation cannot save u!

So also your Father's sin cannot stop you from Eternal Life..

It's about you! Did you Accept JESUS CHRIST?

Whether you are born by a pastor or by a Muslim or by a Buddhist or Atheist or whatever is inconsequential!

The Gospel of JESUS CHRIST is Everywhere and it's Free!

Without Accepting JESUS CHRIST you cannot Make Heaven. It's not my Word ! It's GOD'S WORD
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Daejoyoung: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even if you are born by a Pastor or Bishop it does not guarantee you eternal life.

Whether you are born by a pastor or by a Muslim or by a Buddhist or Atheist or whatever is inconsequential!

Without Accepting JESUS CHRIST you cannot Make Heaven. It's not my Word ! It's GOD'S WORD
What do you mean when you say.. Accept jesus christ?
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Righteousness89(m): 10:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Daejoyoung:

Except A Man be Born-again , He cannot See the kingdom of GOD.

How do I get Born-again?
It is a Spiritual thing but a physical and conscious act.
You have to Accept that you are a Sinner and Confess your sins

You have to Accept and Believe that the Death and Resurrection of JESUS As the only means to be Saved

You call on The Name of JESUS CHRIST to Wash and cleanse you.

It's as simple as that!

All you need to do after that is to connect to His Grace which is able to keep you from sin..
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by jcross19: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

can you tell me where Jesus said if you don't accept me you will roast in fire can you just tell me that? 144000 of tribe of Israel did they know Christ? just stay and begin to deceive yourself.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Daejoyoung: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

How do I get Born-again?

You have to Accept and Believe that the Death and Resurrection of JESUS As the only means to be Saved

It's as simple as that!

All you need to do after that is to connect to His Grace which is able to keep you from sin..

How does merely believing that jesus died and resurrected save you from your sins or the so called Hellfire?
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by jcross19: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
xproducer:

-----

Yes, the Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to escape the death of the soul (second death - Rev 20:6, Rev 21:8 ), and be reconciled to GOD (Hebrews 7:25, 1 Tim 2:5)!

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

Note that GOD mercifully, throughout the history of the earth, has saved people from different nations, of beliefs that are markedly different from Christianity. (Acts 2:1-13, and 41), also Revelation 7:9 - "[ A Multitude from the Great Tribulation ] After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,"

GOD is truly good, and merciful, and more!

let me tell you this all these evil and wickedness that happened in the bible done by mankind but claimed God was behind a pure fraud in order for the enlightened ones to enslaved their subjects. in other words if you claim that God is merciful from the bible perspective and stories then I will conclude that the creator created man with flaws then blame man for His flaws does it make sense to you?
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Daejoyoung:

No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
3. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 31-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Daejoyoung: 5:34am On Jun 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Exactly. This is what it means to accept jesus, it is simply by our actions, but in today's christianity they tell you that all you have to do is believe in and recite a formula to be saved.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Usorohtheman(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Is that suppose to be the answer +?
Do you listen to religious songs?
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Uyi168: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Do you listen to religious songs?
Yeah.. Why do u ask?
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Usorohtheman(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Yeah.. Why do u ask?
you seem not to believe in God or Jesus Christ per se, so that's why I'm asking.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Uyi168: 7:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Usorohtheman:

you seem not to believe in God or Jesus Christ per se, so that's why I'm asking.
.. Ok..
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Usorohtheman(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2020
Uyi168:
.. Ok..
But why do you listen to religious songs?
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Uyi168: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Usorohtheman:

But why do you listen to religious songs?
Some sound very good...
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by hackeen: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2020
OkCornel:

Nah, if you carefully read about the great white throne judgment in the scriptures , it clearly states everyone in the second resurrection will be judged according to their works, then if their names are not found in the book of life, they’ll be punished.

Every man has that intuitive ability to recognise the truth, and would be held accountable to the extent of truth revealed unto them, and how their deeds align accordingly.

God (truth) has no religion, rather it is man who keeps inventing religion (mixture of truths and falsehood) from the truth.

The truth has been revealed to you sir, I love you.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by xproducer: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
jcross19:
let me tell you this all these evil and wickedness that happened in the bible done by mankind but claimed God was behind a pure fraud in order for the enlightened ones to enslaved their subjects. in other words if you claim that God is merciful from the bible perspective and stories then I will conclude that the creator created man with flaws then blame man for His flaws does it make sense to you?
---------

You must remember that we (human beings) are flesh and blood, finite in our understanding! But "Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." - Psalm 147:5

Your thinking and conclusion are undermined by the fact that you don't know all there is to know...
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:8-9

Also, it is wrong to attribute anything negative to the holy, Almighty GOD... rather, we should humbly acknowledge GOD, asking Him to mercifully teach, guide, and save.

"Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day." - Genesis 1:31

--------------------

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He." - Deuteronomy 32:4
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Did you read my Summation? You see why u need help? You are totally ignorant of the Bible..
Christians calls others ignorant, yet they are the righteous one.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

How do I get Born-again?
It's as simple as that!
If it was as simple as that then what you are doing is calling Jesus Christ a liar. He certainly did not say it was as simple as you claim. No, He gave rules and acts to be performed for one to become WORTHY OF HIM.

Righteousness89:
Your idea of grace is lacking. Don't be deceived by the world's idea of grace, which seems to be echoed from pulpits across the world today.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by jcross19: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
xproducer:

---------

You must remember that we (human beings) are flesh and blood, finite in our understanding! But "Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." - Psalm 147:5

Your thinking and conclusion are undermined by the fact that you don't know all there is to know...
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:8-9

Also, it is wrong to attribute anything negative to the holy, Almighty GOD... rather, we should humbly acknowledge GOD, asking Him to mercifully teach, guide, and save.

"Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day." - Genesis 1:31

--------------------

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He." - Deuteronomy 32:4
what are you saying?is not good to attribute any negative things to our holy God! but the same bible says in Isaiah 54:16 I created havoc wrecker to wreck havoc. in isaiah 45:7 says I form light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil. i am the lord and there is none else.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by xproducer: 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
jcross19:
what are you saying?is not good to attribute any negative things to our holy God! but the same bible says in Isaiah 54:16 I created havoc wrecker to wreck havoc. in isaiah 45:7 says I form light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil. i am the lord and there is none else.
----

I should have said that one should not falsely attribute to GOD what should not be attributed! For you to "conclude that the creator created man with flaws then blame man for His flaws" - is negative, and a LIE!

With regard to your response to what GOD declares in Isaiah 45:7.... I say to you... Yes, and so? GOD has honestly, and righteously declared to His creation that He is the Sovereign King, and righteously does what He purposes to do, while having mercy on those who don't deserve it! You seem to have a problem with that?

Romans 9:16-24
"So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?"
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Righteousness89(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If it was as simple as that then what you are doing is calling Jesus Christ a liar. He certainly did not say it was as simple as you claim. No, He gave rules and acts to be performed for one to become WORTHY OF HIM.

Your idea of grace is lacking. Don't be deceived by the world's idea of grace, which seems to be echoed from pulpits across the world today.

My be stop peddling false Gospel! You don't need any Rule or sacrifice to obtain salvation..

John 3:16 that is Salvation
John 14:6 that is all you need
Romans 10:13 that is salvation.

LORD Remember me in Paradise sent an Robber to Heaven

LORD Be Merciful unto me a Sinner Granted a Man Salvation..

Don't deceive yourself and anothers..
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

My be stop peddling false Gospel! You don't need any Rule or sacrifice to obtain salvation..
At least point out the false Gospel you speak of
Righteousness89:
LORD Remember me in Paradise sent an Robber to Heaven
LORD Be Merciful unto me a Sinner Granted a Man Salvation..
I am surprised you do not know that the thief on the cross could not have been born again since the Holy Spirit, the seal of the New Covenant did not arrive until the day of Pentecost. The thief on the cross was more likely among those Spirits whom Jesus, according to Peter, preached to.

1 Peter 3 vs 18-22
19. And by the Spirit he went and preached to the spirits in prison.
20. Those were the spirits who refused to obey God long ago in the time of Noah. God was waiting patiently for people while Noah was building the big boat. And only a few—eight in all—were saved in the boat through the floodwater.
21. And that water is like baptism, which now saves you. Baptism is not the washing of dirt from the body. It is asking God for a clean conscience. It saves you because Jesus Christ was raised from death.
22. Now he has gone into heaven. He is at God’s right side and rules over angels, authorities, and powers
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by jcross19: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
xproducer:

----

I should have said that one should not falsely attribute to GOD what should not be attributed! For you to "conclude that the creator created man with flaws then blame man for His flaws" - is negative, and a LIE!

With regard to your response to what GOD declares in Isaiah 45:7.... I say to you... Yes, and so? GOD has honestly, and righteously declared to His creation that He is the Sovereign King, and righteously does what He purposes to do, while having mercy on those who don't deserve it! You seem to have a problem with that?

Romans 9:16-24
"So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.” Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

You will say to me then, “Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?” But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?” Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?"

with your analysis you can't win an atheist , you are still circling the issue and confusing yourself. simple questions! now take it from the bible stories!....God created mankind with blood running in the vain, in that there is flaw which pruned the fall of a man. God warned about tree but refused to warned them about a deceiver , and the same planted the fruit there. now when you drug that they inscribed out of children reach on it but mistakenly you little boy got the sniper and drank who are we going to blame? Now go back bible quotations how does this sound to you God hardened the heart pharaoh and still sent moses to be asking pharaoh to liberate his people how does that sound to you? God that know the end from the beginning was seen regretting for creating mankind "regret" made God look so low, in genesis chapter two He looked and said all He created were Good but refused to protect them! but after the fall He protected the tree of life with cherub, the terrifying angel. reason with your head. that brain is a greatest gift that God gives mankind pls.
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by xproducer: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
jcross19:
with your analysis you can't win an atheist , you are still circling the issue and confusing yourself. simple questions! now take it from the bible stories!....God created mankind with blood running in the vain, in that there is flaw which pruned the fall of a man. God warned about tree but refused to warned them about a deceiver , and the same planted the fruit there. now when you drug that they inscribed out of children reach on it but mistakenly you little boy got the sniper and drank who are we going to blame? Now go back bible quotations how does this sound to you God hardened the heart pharaoh and still sent moses to be asking pharaoh to liberate his people how does that sound to you? God that know the end from the beginning was seen regretting for creating mankind "regret" made God look so low, in genesis chapter two He looked and said all He created were Good but refused to protect them! but after the fall He protected the tree of life with cherub, the terrifying angel. reason with your head. that brain is a greatest gift that God gives mankind pls.

-----

"But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned." - Titus 3:9-11

May GOD mercy on us all! Blessings!
Re: Is Jesus The Only Way There Is? by jcross19: 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
xproducer:

-----

"But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned." - Titus 3:9-11

May GOD mercy on us all! Blessings!
ahahahah I just laugh see bro!!!! am a believer too but like I used to say the truth of all these matters is glaring at us in that bible!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anyone Not Know What Cognitive Dissonance Is? / Unholy intimacy! Dis Catholic Archbishops! / Contrast Between Two Covenants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.