Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (156613 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
TemitopeJnr:
Lol.
Auntie Mercy is neither single nor searching joor. Maybe 25 years or 3 years? That really made me laugh ma. Lol.
Who are you going to believe? shocked
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Who are you going to believe? shocked
I will believe my sweet sister. Lol.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I will believe my sweet sister. Lol.
Yeah, I'm your sweet sister.
Thanks for believing me. wink
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Yeah, I'm your sweet sister.
Thanks for believing me. wink
Ahh.. cry cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

Ahh.. cry cry
I understand why you are emotional. tongue
Believe me, you made the right choice. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

I understand why you are emotional. tongue
Believe me, you made the right choice. grin
Hahahahahahahaha.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Schoolshoe:
E no bad, that's superpower. grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're welcome Mami.
That kind. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2020
Schoolshoe:
I swear my sis. And I'm feeling guilty about my innocent comment. embarassed I have even edited it out.
TemitopeJnr:

cry cry cry

You are being unice to Auntie Mercy. cry cry

Ahhh! No! No! No! No! No! No!
That was just a joke, I swear to it.
She didn't mean any thing bad. Jesu n gbo.
Thanks so much Fams!! kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I'm sorry tho, please who is older?
See DT mi, mo ma kin se'gbe Queen, walahi.
She used to be very respectful fa until she ''collect pregnant'' and birthed this my adorable little bibi then voila! everything changed.
I am five months and 16 days older than her fa. cry cry Pelu opolopo wakati sef. cry
Only God can fight my battle for me at this juncture.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Schoolshoe: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Mama queen told me that already. grin grin grin

You're welcome Olori Liru. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Happy to know ma.
maynation:

See DT mi, mo ma kin se'gbe Queen, walahi.
She used to be very respectful fa until she ''collect pregnant'' and birthed this my adorable little bibi then voila! everything changed.
I am five months and 16 days older than her fa. cry cry Pelu opolopo wakati sef. cry
Only God can fight my battle for me at this juncture.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I am seriously laughing at the bolded. grin
Auntie Queen's birthday was yesterday?
Good morning ma.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 8:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Schoolshoe:
Mama queen told me that already. grin grin grin

You're welcome Olori Liru. tongue
Beeni o.

1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

Happy to know ma.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I am seriously laughing at the bolded. grin
Auntie Queen's birthday was yesterday?
Good morning ma.
Good morning lover.
Wow, surprised you figured that out. kiss
It was.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Good morning lover.
It was.
Happy belated birthday to my Mama Queenyprinxex. God bless your new age ma.
Long life and prosperity.

On the other hand, Auntie Mercy do and marry na. I want to eat party rice and join your bridal train too. Please be fast na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 9:07am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

Happy belated birthday to my Mama Queenyprinxex. God bless your new age ma.
Long life and prosperity.
Amen. Thanks lover.
Still surprised how you quickly figured that out tho.
TemitopeJnr:

On the other hand, Auntie Mercy do and marry na. I want to eat party rice and join your bridal train too. Please be fast na

After marriage, isn't making of babies next?
Who will carry the pregnancy and bear the pains?

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Amen. Thanks lover.
Still surprised how you quickly figured that out tho.

After marriage, isn't making of babies next?
Who will carry the pregnancy and bear the pains?
I just added the months and days to your own age fa. I want to be using fa too. Lol.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Is that your fear ma?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I want to be using fa too. Lol.
Who uses 'fa' that you are using too?
You are looking for my trouble o, DT.

TemitopeJnr:

I just added the months and days to your own age fa.
That's smart!
TemitopeJnr:

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Is that your fear ma?

My dear, you think it's fun to carry another human being inside of you ni? Let's not discuss this topic jere, may God help us. cheesy

What's up with you?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Who uses 'fa' that you are using too?
You are looking for my trouble o, DT.
That's smart!

My dear, you think it's fun to carry another human being inside of you ni? Let's not discuss this topic jere, may God help us. cheesy

What's up with you?
I'm not looking for your trouble fa. I noticed you haven't been using it recently like before. I like it a lot seriously.
Do and give birth to triplet joor. Adesewa and I will help you. I promise.

Nothing much ma, I have just been preparing for what's ahead. Trust you are fine too.
What are your favorite animated movies?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I'm not looking for your trouble fa. I noticed you haven't been using it recently like before. I like it a lot seriously.
Do and give birth to triplet joor. Adesewa and I will help you. I promise.

Nothing much ma, I have just been preparing for what's ahead. Trust you are fine too.
What are your favorite animated movies?
I forgive you.
Rara, triplet ko, septuplet ni.
About animations, honestly I think we have same taste in them. My all-time favourites are Coco, Inside out, Monster university and Monster Incorporated, Hotel Transylvania 2, A bug's life and many more. It's very hard to decide.
I have watched all the ones you've written about apart from Anomalisa.
Your reviews are wonderfully apt.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Spambott? cry cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynattion(f): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:
Spambott? cry cry
Yeah. It was banned and removed.
I wrote.

I forgive you.
About animations, honestly I think we have same taste in them. My all-time favourites are C.oco, Inside out, Mon.ster university and Mon.ster Inco.rporated, Hotel Tran.sylvania 2, A bug's life and many more. It's very hard to decide.
I have watched all the ones you've written about apart from Ano.malisa.
Your reviews are wonderfully apt
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2020
maynattion:

Yeah. It was banned and removed.
I forgive you.
I wrote.
About animations, honestly I think we have same taste in them. My all-time favourites are C.oco, Inside out, Mon.ster university and Mon.ster Inco.rporated, Hotel Tran.sylvania 2, A bug's life and many more. It's very hard to decide.
I have watched all the ones you've written about apart from Ano.malisa.
Your reviews are wonderfully apt
I'm sorry for that. cry cry

Yaaaaaaay! Septuplets are fineeee. We will take care of you and them too. I promise.
Wow. Thank you mama mi.
I love all those ones too, just maybe the hotel Trans.ylvania although I love it, just didn't appreciate the further franchise but I must admit the second part is the best.

How many have you seen here?

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynattion(f): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I'm sorry for that. cry cry

Yaaaaaaay! Septuplets are fineeee. We will take care of you and them too. I promise.
Wow. Thank you mama mi.
I love all those ones too, just maybe the hotel Trans.ylvania although I love it, just didn't appreciate the further franchise but I must admit the second part is the best.

How many have you seen here?
I have seen most except; Ano.malisa, the curse of the were rabbit (I have it actually but I'm not impressed to watch it because of the characters, they look like ''Chicken run's'' and the characters are not catching to the eyes, same with Sha.un the sheep movie), fearless, Captain underpa.nts,
Can I see more?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2020
maynattion:

I have seen most except; Ano.malisa, the curse of the were rabbit (I have it actually but I'm not impressed to watch it because of the characters, they look like ''Chicken run's'' and the characters are not catching to the eyes, same with Sha.un the sheep movie), fearless, Captain underpa.nts,
Can I see more?
Your post has been restored. cool cool

I understand your point about those movies (The curse of were rabbit, Chicken runs, and Shaun the sheep movie), they all have the same horid and harrowing characters but they are interesting still if you can look beyond the unattractive characters.
Please don't waste time watching Captain underpants, it's for toddlers. Just the usual villain and hero, Savior of the galaxy and the usual cliches. Fearless is interesting to an extent too.
Please don't watch A.no.malisa. It is so indecent.

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

Your post has been restored. cool cool

I understand your point about those movies (The curse of were rabbit, Chicken runs, and Shaun the sheep movie), they all have the same horid and harrowing characters but they are interesting still if you can look beyond the unattractive characters.
Please don't waste time watching Captain underpants, it's for toddlers. Just the usual villain and hero, Savior of the galaxy and the usual cliches. Fearless is interesting to an extent too.
Please don't watch A.no.malisa. It is so indecent.
Yeah, it's been restored and the ban lifted.
I saw your review on Ano.malisa, definitely not interested in seeing it. I watched ChickenRun and ShaunTheSheep already just can't bring myself to see any more movie like them. I will see if I can unconvincingly watch it. I will try and download the fearless too.
I love 'Home', I totally love it, even in the other screenshot, I love OverTheHedge a lot. Very very interesting.
In this screenshot, I have seen most except; Scoob, Godzilla, Spiderman, Academy of magic, Tom little and TeenTitansGoToTheMovies.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Yeah, it's been restored and the ban lifted.
I saw your review on Ano.malisa, definitely not interested in seeing it. I watched ChickenRun and ShaunTheSheep already just can't bring myself to see any more movie like them. I will see if I can unconvincingly watch it. I will try and download the fearless too.
I love 'Home', I totally love it, even in the other screenshot, I love OverTheHedge a lot. Very very interesting.
In this screenshot, I have seen most except; Scoob, Godzilla, Spiderman, Academy of magic, Tom little and TeenTitansGoToTheMovies.
I love home a lot too and over the hedge is very funny and addictive.
Scoob may not be as interesting as Coco, over the hedge and co but you will enjoy it still.
Godzilla is a 2D cartoon and it may not come off interesting if you prefer 3D animations so I won't recommend it. Same with Spiderman, Spiderman is animated tho. Teen Titans is a normal children movie. Academy of magic is not an award winning animation nor the sleek ones produced by Pixar and co but it will ease boredom to an extent. Tom little isn't it all, not recommendable. You seem to have watched all the interesting ones known to me.
Can I see the list of yours please.? Even if it's just one screenshot?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I love home a lot too and over the hedge is very funny and addictive.
Scoob may not be as interesting as Coco, over the hedge and co but you will enjoy it still.
Godzilla is a 2D cartoon and it may not come off interesting if you prefer 3D animations so I won't recommend it. Same with Spiderman, Spiderman is animated tho. Teen Titans is a normal children movie. Academy of magic is not an award winning animation nor the sleek ones produced by Pixar and co but it will ease boredom to an extent. Tom little isn't it all, not recommendable. You seem to have watched all the interesting ones known to me.
Can I see the list of yours please.? Even if it's just one screenshot?

Okay lover, I will get the Scoob and Academy of magic. I really don't like Cartoons. I'm strictly 3D animations.
How many 2020 animations have you watched?

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Okay lover, I will get the Scoob and Academy of magic. I really don't like Cartoons. I'm strictly 3D animations.
How many 2020 animations have you watched?
Wow! I like your list. I have watched many save for the ones with further sequels. How to train your dragon 2 and 3, Shreks 2, 3 and 4, Toy story 2, 3 and 4.
I have not watched Adventures of Tin.tin too.
I love Leap alottttttttttttt.
About your question, I have only watched Onward, fearless, Spycies, The academy of magic, The swam princess- A royal wedding and Scoob. I haven't been able to get many. They aren't readily online unlike most aged ones.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

Wow! I like your list. I have watched many save for the ones with further sequels. How to train your dragon 2 and 3, Shreks 2, 3 and 4, Toy story 2, 3 and 4.
I have not watched Adventures of Tin.tin too.
I love Leap alottttttttttttt.
About your question, I have only watched Onward, fearless, Spycies, The academy of magic, The swam princess- A royal wedding and Scoob. I haven't been able to get many. They aren't readily online unlike most aged ones.
Leap is very interesting. You just have to love it.
I saw it in your diary that you do not like further production of movies. That is weird because once I love a movie I always look forward to their franchises.
You have tried for 2020, many are supposed to still be in the cinema. I have only watched Onward and Spycies.
My dear, I recommend you watch HowToTrainYourDragon 2, it's way better than the previous part. So many twists to the story same with Toy story, the sequels are way better, in my honest opinion tho.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

Leap is very interesting. You just have to love it.
I saw it in your diary that you do not like further production of movies. That is weird because once I love a movie I always look forward to their franchises.
You have tried for 2020, many are supposed to still be in the cinema. I have only watched Onward and Spycies.
My dear, I recommend you watch HowToTrainYourDragon 2, it's way better than the previous part. So many twists to the story same with Toy story, the sequels are way better, in my honest opinion tho.
I sincerely do not enjoy further productions of those movies, they get unnecessarily protracted, stale and cliche-filled. In the producer's bid to make more money they end up producing the shadow of the original movies and it's tiring. Since you have watched them, I will download and watch everything too cool. Thank you Auntie mi. By the way, how many animations do you have in total?
Please if you don't mind, judging from the discussion you had with Sir CN one time. You said you made use of dark background because of your eyes, the color is still inverted in that screenshot you shared. Please why? Does the light still affect you?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
TemitopeJnr:

I sincerely do not enjoy further productions of those movies, they get unnecessarily protracted, stale and cliche-filled. In the producer's bid to make more money they end up producing the shadow of the original movies and it's tiring. Since you have watched them, I will download and watch everything too cool. Thank you Auntie mi. By the way, how many animations do you have in total?
Please if you don't mind, judging from the discussion you had with Sir CN one time. You said you made use of dark background because of your eyes, the color is still inverted in that screenshot you shared. Please why? Does the light still affect you?
Your observation is true actually but these ones are worth it.
Your second observation is true. I did say that but I'm not affected by the light anymore or better still not really much. I have been using the dark theme and inverted color for ages and already used to them, kind of hard to adjust just like that.
I have 137
You want something like this?

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
maynation:

It was.
Wonder why she didn't talk about it yesterday.
Belated happy birthday to you QueenyPrinxex.
Wishing you long life and endless prosperity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.