Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (156709 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2020
simplepee:
You people are just making someone's head to burst with your sweetness. The only thing that will cause fight here is if you all wouldn't drop gist in your diaries after the meeting because me I carry this meeting for head since last week o

Wahala for who no get nairaland family embarassed embarassed embarassed
Don't know for others but you know my own gist is sure. grin
Wahala for who no attend my party o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2020
maynation:

Lol.
Seriously, I love what I have read about her so far and I can't wait to see her, I can't guarantee if we will talk but I'm sure I'm so looking forward to seeing her. I pray she takes it easy on me tho, I have Mama Farida to handle her for me.
Congratulations in advance Biggie, Pinky is lucky I must confess and I can't wait to put a face to that name today. Please tell Lastie to be rest assured her space is guaranteed. Like guaranteed guaranteed.
You sure you love what you read about her? Someone from here thinks she is rude which I have really not tried to dispute because I obviously know she isn't. But if you like her then that's a total break.
I hope you aren't joking with the guaranteed space tho? Because I swear to God she means it. Pinky can't wait to see you too by the way and that is not a cliche.
Believe me, when it comes to Lastie pestering people, I'm not sure Farida can even stop her. She really is troublesome.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

Rude ke? Not even at all. With what I have learnt about you, if she was rude or morally bankrupt, she won't be with you. That I can affirmatively say. Away from that, I know what it means to be the lastie, I have such experience myself and we really could be overly dramatic but to be rude or take those privileges for granted? Never! She's just enjoying every privilege to the max which everyone in her position would and luckily she has a brother who is although corrupt himself undecided would not watch her deviate nor get carried away. That is the best combo for me, it reminds me a lot of my own brother.
Not joking about the space, Bobo already gave his words about you and others here so I can definitely guarantee that.
Please tell Lastie not to think of messing with my Mama.

2 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by simplepee(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

Don't know for others but you know my own gist is sure. grin
Wahala for who no attend my party o. grin grin
Mo jeri e.

Wahala for us abi? Pepper us o grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2020
maynation:

Rude ke? Not even at all. With what I have learnt about you, if she was rude or morally bankrupt, she won't be with you. That I can affirmatively say. Away from that, I know what it means to be the lastie, I have such experience myself and we really could be overly dramatic but to be rude or take those privileges for granted? Never! She's just enjoying every privilege to the max which everyone in her position would and luckily she has a brother who is although corrupt himself undecided would not watch her deviate nor get carried away. That is the best combo for me, it reminds me a lot of my own brother.
Not joking about the space, Bobo already gave his words about you and others here so I can definitely guarantee that.
Please tell Lastie not to think of messing with my Mama.
I only wish we could say all this one on one, would have loved to say more. Lmao!
Nice observation up there, only that the bolded wasn't needful tongue. Lmao.
I bet you will like her when you see her and I'm sure she will make you talk by force. Na person wey I know.
Thanks for the latter part, I will have her read this conversation herself and see the biggest opportunity I'm securing for her. wink
God bless Liru Maman.
I just hope you people won't get stuck in traffic tho, have you read from EG this morning? I think he sent some detailed route plans.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2020
simplepee:
Mo jeri e.

Wahala for us abi? Pepper us o grin grin
No be for una o.
Na for who no attend my party. wink
Wahala for who no stay Lagos they stay Edo. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by maynation(f): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

Lol. No! We don't need to talk one on one, we can always talk here. About her making me talk, let's get to see first. We will see how it goes.
Rara! Biggest opportunity ko. cheesy

The traffic is the only problem, we are even held in one already sef.
Yah, we got his mails this morning. Thanks.
See ya lera, gaz to go.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2020
maynation:

Lol. No! We don't need to talk one on one, we can always talk here. About her making me talk, let's get to see first. We will see how it goes.
Rara! Biggest opportunity ko. cheesy

The traffic is the only problem, we are even held in one already sef.
Yah, we got his mails this morning. Thanks.
See ya lera, gaz to go.
Not sure you can escape talking today, the combination of Lastie and Farida will get you axed.
Traffic gan gan ni problem.
Abi shey kin send air lift ni? tongue
See you around Olori Liru!
Bye for now.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Awon abokoku o kin marry.
You don't know anything.
cry cry
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by simplepee(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

No be for una o.
Na for who no attend my party. wink
Wahala for who no stay Lagos they stay Edo. tongue
Lol clown. All these kine thing no be for me o, seeing you all at once, I won't be able to breathe rara. Edo Online is bae.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

Like Temmy advised, do and get married. wink
We want party rice, Adesewa, Temmy and Lastie wink want to join the bridal train or whatever it's called.
Yeuzzz sirrr
We want to o.
I will happily joinnnnn.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by TemitopeJnr(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2020
maynation:

Please tell Lastie to be rest assured her space is guaranteed. Like guaranteed guaranteed

Add me, add me, add me. Auntie Mercy baby. cool cool
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

You sure you love what you read about her? Someone from here thinks she is rude which I have really not tried to dispute because I obviously know she isn't. But if you like her then that's a total break.
I hope you aren't joking with the guaranteed space tho? Because I swear to God she means it. Pinky can't wait to see you too by the way and that is not a cliche.
Believe me, when it comes to Lastie pestering people, I'm not sure Farida can even stop her. She really is troublesome.
She isn't rude to me too, Lastie just catching cruise. That is how life should be, it doesn't have to be always harsh and hard.
By the way, the part she said she came to visit her brother and she's been the one feeding the whole family cracks the earth outta me every time. grin

4 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg what are you discussing on this thread gan gan,

What's the main topic ? smiley

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Well, the thread isn't dry. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

She isn't rude to me too, Lastie just catching cruise. That is how life should be, it doesn't have to be always harsh and hard.
By the way, the part she said she came to visit her brother and she's been the one feeding the whole family cracks the earth outta me every time. grin
Actually that was funny to me too. grin
I wrecked in laughter.
Your observation is appreciated.
Lord knows she isn't in anyway rude.
Queenyprinxex:
Well, the thread isn't dry. undecided
I feel same on your behalf too. wink
Sorry for all you missed today. wink
If you need pictures let me know so I can forward them to your mail. tongue
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by DkJay: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
It seems everyone else here is taken

TemitopeJnr, will you marry me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
DkJay:
It seems everyone else here is taken

will you marry me?
What manner of senseless joke is this? How old are you?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Collegenews:

Actually that was funny to me too. grin
I wrecked in laughter.
Your observation is appreciated.
Lord knows she isn't in anyway rude.

I feel same on your behalf too. wink
Sorry for all you missed today. wink
If you need pictures let me know so I can forward them to your mail. tongue
I missed nada. undecided undecided
Please send me the pictures. cry cry Plenty even.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
MZrapper:

What manner of senseless joke is this? How old are you?
Chale, any gist for Mama? undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Chale, any gist for Mama? undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Chale, plentyyyyyyyyyy motherfucking gists. shocked shocked

You will just have to chill, I need time to believe all that I witnessed today first before putting them into words.

3 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
MZrapper:

shocked shocked shocked
Chale, plentyyyyyyyyyy motherfucking gists. shocked shocked

You will just have to chill, I need time to believe all that I witnessed today first before putting them into words.
A'ight. Take ya time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg what are you discussing on this thread gan gan

smiley
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Abeg what are you discussing on this thread gan gan

smiley
If you could write you should as well be able to read. You feel me?

3 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

If you could write you should as well be able to read. You feel me?

Girl ano feel you,

People are just discussing about different thing , answer my question simple smiley
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
I am cruising on a whole new level in this life.
Steady blessing cheesy
Steady flexing.
Whoever is missing the boy is on her or her own. tongue
No one is allowed to miss me please, it's not easy to be a big man nor dine with them. cheesy

I now have a laptop by the way, cheesy lookamenow. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Egoat:
I am cruising on a whole new level in this life.
Steady blessing cheesy
Steady flexing.
Whoever is missing the boy is on her or her own. tongue
No one is allowed to miss me please,
it's not easy to be a big man nor dine with them. cheesy

I now have a laptop by the way, cheesy lookamenow. grin grin
Holy Mother of Moly! No one is missing you broh. Gosh!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Holy Mother of Moly! No one is missing you broh. Gosh!
It is just a warning o maami. grin cheesy
I don't want anybody to miss me apart from May speaking of which she didn't let me rest all through today, she kept reminding me how much she misses me. Na wa o.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
Egoat:

It is just a warning o maami. grin cheesy
I don't want anybody to miss me apart from May speaking of which she didn't let me rest all through today, she kept reminding me how much she misses me. Na wa o.
Geez!! You wish! Tell me a new lie broh. undecided undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Geez!! You wish! Tell me a new lie broh. undecided undecided
Have you taken Hennesy before? grin grin
Like henessy henessy? grin
Remy Martins nko?

Please DM me for more pictures.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Egoat:

Have you taken Hennesy before? grin grin
Like henessy henessy? grin
Remy Martins nko?

Please DM me for more pictures.

I sure don't need this.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

Da phoq is all these? Who took those?
Disgusting.
I sure don't need this.
Lol That wasn't for everyone, just a section for Boss' brother, myself and one other friend.
Boys ball differently, you know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (208) (Reply)

Jokes Section: Best of Funny Pictures; Post Yours / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.