Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (159297 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
ExNEET:

grin grin
I like you...
Forq out of my mentions with your new moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
You will stand up for someone publicly and they will go behind you to do and say shit.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:
You will stand up for someone publicly and they will go behind you to do and say shit.

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Egoat:

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
What was the eye service for?
Someone tried to earn cheap scores using you and I stood up for you now because you have money in your account which is for a purpose, he is jumping from threads to threads forming bestie while begging and you were asking for his number?
Is that the Barbershop they contributed money for you to establish?
Eye service moffo.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

Someone tried to earn cheap scores using you and I stood up for you now because you have money in your account which is for a purpose, he is jumping from threads to threads forming bestie while begging and you were asking for his number?
Eye service moffo.
I AM SORRY MA.
IT ISN'T EYE SERVICE THO.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

[s]
Eye service moffo. [/s]
PIECE OF TRASH by a silly hanty.There's no need to bash him.For the record,he didn't do anything though he may've wanted do. @egoat,this is why i asked you to remove my post.Mzrapper can fvck herself if she wants to.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
NNU0000:
PIECE OF TRASH by a silly hanty.There's no need to bash him.For the record,he didn't do anything though he may've wanted do. @egoat,this is why i asked you to remove my post.Mzrapper can fvck herself if she wants to.
Send me your account details.
You are welcome in advance.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:
Send me your account details. You are welcome in advance.
LOL.You can't be serious.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
NNU0000:
LOL.You can't be serious.
Are you fucking sending it or not?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

Are you fucking sending it or not?
Here goes **********
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Egoat:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE .
WHEN I KEEP WRITING WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NO ONE CAN EVER UNDERSTAND.
EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS THREAD IN THE PAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN PLANNED OUT IN THE SPIRIT. THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR OVER SPIRITUALITY, EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED LIKE A JOKE WAS PLANNED BY GOD.
BEFORE MAYNATION AND I EVEN TALKED AT ALL, I HAVE FASTED FOR 21 DAYS. PLEQSE BELIEVE ME, I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO LIE.
I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SHE MENTIONED ME ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY AND WHY SHE EVEN ASKED ME OF MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD. I STILL FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE SHE MENTIONED ME FIRST BY HER OWNSELF.
I HAVE KNOWN HER FROM WAY BQCK, IT WASN'T FROM DIARY SECTION.
I COMPLETED THE FASTING AND SHE MENTIONED ME TWO DAYS AFTER. IF SHE REMEMBER , WHEN SHE ASKED ME WHAT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS LIKE, I TOLD HER THAT THE FACT SHE MENTIONED ME IS A PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS. SHE WONT UNDERSTAND.
I DECLINED HER HELP BECAUSE HONESTLY SPEAKING IT WAS AN INSTRUCTION AND I AM MORE SATISFIED THAT I SAW THE PROOF THAT MY PRAYER WAS ANSWERD. THE QUAREL I HAVE WITH MZRAPPER WAS FOR A PURPOSE, THE SCRABBLE DISCUSSION WAS FOR A PURPOSE. MAYNATION TRAVELLING TO LAGOS AND LAYING EMPHASIS ON SCRABBLE WAS FOR A PURPOSE COLLEGENEWS ASKING TO PAY FOR MY DATA SO THAT I CAN PLAY THE SCRABBLE WAS FOR A PURPOSE. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS ONE, WHY DIDNT WE PLAY THE GAME AFTER HE SENT ME MONEY? HE SAID I SHOULD GO AND LEARN. WHY DO YOU THINK WE ALL HAVE INTEREST IN THAT PARTICULAR GAME? I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER WHEN I ASKED TO PLAY GAME WITH MAYNATION AND ALL EFFORTS DIDN'T WORK. MY FASTING WAS STILL ON THEN, GOD KNOWS I HEARD CLEARLY THAT HELP WILL COME FROM YOU PEOPLE. I DID NOT KNOW HOW IT WILL COME BUT I WAS TRYING TO CREATE WAY MYSELF NOT KNOWING GOD HAS PLANNED IT ALREADY.
I ASKED TO PLAY WITH COLLEGE NEWS AND HE DECLINED, THE SAME COLLEGENEWS ASKED TO PLAY WITH ME BY WHICH TIME I WAS NOT HAVING DATA. MY RESPONSE CAUSED A LITTLE MISUNDERSTING AND COLLEGENEWS DECIDED TO MAKE UP FOR ME BY DASHINH ME #5,000 IN WHICH MZRAPPER OFFERED ME #10,000.
I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ME.
THE 15K WAS FOR A PURPOSE WHICH WAS THE REASON I ACCEPTED THE HELP BUT REJECTED THE #100K MAYNATION OFFERED ME. IT WAS AN INSTRUCTION, A HARD INSTRUCTIONS TO OBEY. WHO WILL REJECT 100K AND ACCEPT #15K? IT IS A MYSTERY.

YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT, WHAT WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MZRAPPER AND COLLEGEMEWS CONVERSATION THAT EVERYONE WAS NOW OFFERING HER MONEY FOR A POST SHE HAS MADE MORE THAN A MONTH?
SHE DID NOT ASK FOR HELP, AND THE CONVERSATION DID NIT SAYANYTHING ABOUT NEEDING HELP. BUT YET YOU PEOPLE CAME AND STARTED DONATING.
I WAS INSTRUCTED TO DONATE 5K.
IF MZRAPPER AND COLLEGENEWS DID NOT SEND ME THE 15K INITIALLY, I WONT HAVE THE MIND TO SAY I WILL DONATE 5K. PLEASE BELIEVE ME, IT WAS ALREADY PLANNED OUT.
IT WAS QUEENYPRINXEX THAT STARTED IT, IF IT IS MAYNATION WE CAN SAY SHE LIKES MZRAPPER AND SHE MAY DECIDE TO DONATE. BUT MY PEOPLE IT WAS ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES WITH HER.
OKAY IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, HOW CAN SEHINDEMI WHO ALWAYS OPPOSE MZRAPPER AGREE TO SEND #50,000? PRINX55555 THAT WAS NOT ONLINE NKO? WHY DID LIRUSEHN TAKE IT UPON HIMSELF TO CALL HIM AND MAKE HIM SEND #65,000. MY FIRST POST IN DIARY SECTION WAS MY ACCUSING MZRAPPER AND COLLEGENEWS OF BEING THE SAME PERSON AND I EVEN CREATED A DIARY TO MOCK MZRAPPER. WHY DID THEY ACCEPT ME ALL OF A SUDDEN? WHEN DID I BECOME SO IMPORTANT TO MZRAPPER THAT SHE WILL DECIDE TO SHARE A FREE MONEY WITH ME?
EVERYTHING WAS PLANNED.
IF I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION NOT TO ACCEOT THE HELP OF 100K I WILL NEVER GET THIS EXACT AMOUNT I NEED FOR MY SHOP.
GOD IS ALIVE AND HE IS FAITHFUL, WHAT HAPPENED HERE IS A TESTIMONY AND PROOF THAT HE IS GOD.
IT SEEM LIKE A JOKE BUT HE MADE IT HAPPEN.

GOD HAS JUST SPOKEN ON THIS THREAD, HE HAS USED EVERYONE HERE.

WHAT HAPPENED IS NOT ABOUT ME, THERE ARE SOME OTHER CONNECTED TO THIS TESTIMONY. I CAN ONLY WRITE MY OWN PART.
EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR MY GOOD AND OTHERS GOOD.
THIS IS WHY I WAS ONLY SAYING WONDERFUL WONDERFUL.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU.
THIS MY TESTIMONY.

Hallelujah!!!!
I am happy for you.
Wonderful indeed.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
maynation:

Who is your junior sister
Am I not older than you?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:
Now run amok.
No need acting smart,i knew you'd do that.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Collegenews:

Was more impressed by you guys.
I like the way you all just came through even though it wasn't preplanned.
Whatever IAAPMOO means is really a wonderful family.
Nice to be here.
Enjoy your day, regards to your family.
Thanks.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

May God punish your entire generation.
God should What I thought you didn't believe in God. shocked
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
This shameless dingbat could return here to drop his account details? Were you not the one throwing accusations arround on why he wasn't offered 200k? I was expecting you to offer him more not begging.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
You insulted May for not sending 200k, insulted Egoa for not deleting his posts against MZ, now you just insulted Mz and you still shamelessly dropped your details?

How more shameless can these people be?
Always hiding behind new moniker to type nonsense.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
You insulted May for not sending 200k, insulted Egoa for not deleting his posts against MZ, now you just insulted Mz and you still shamelessly dropped your details?

How more shameless can these people be?
Always hiding behind new moniker to type nonsense.
As in ehn.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
You too mrs.?I never insulted anyone except maybe mzrapper,though i don't think that she will see that as an insult undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
prinx5.5555:
When did Queen.yprinxex and Mzra.pper become chat buddy?? grin
No one knows tomorrow.
MZra.pper and Sehin.demi are next.
Prince's last post.
I think it buttresses Egoat's points.
It may be divine after all. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

Prince's last post.
I think it buttresses Egoat's points.
It may be divine after all. undecided
What on hell is wrong with you?
What is in his post to doubt?
You didn't get your share of the money? Did you ask for help? Did your post ask for help? Didn't he taunt you and CN right from the very start? Didn't he insult you?
Why were you defending him all of a sudden?
You, Demi and I never got along until recently, why was it so? As at when you and I started talking, Demi still expressed her dissatisfaction, why didn't she hesitate to help? Why did you and CN send him money as a means of apology? Is he the only one you have ever called broke?
He raised very reasonable and convincing points, anyone with a good IQ should place everything.
Wasn't it scrabble that made them relate more? CN and May weren't even cool from the beginning of this thread, it was when she posted about Scrabble they started relating well, and she didn't post about Scrabble until she got to Lagos.
Didn't May offer him 100k? Didn't he decline? Didn't he accept a help of 15k instead?
Forget that his post seems clustered, he made good points that could only be Jesus.
It won't mean a thing to you because now thinking about it, it's just to you a free money but to him it is fulfilment of destiny.
That is why he is doing all that.
Take your spiritual pettiness elsewhere and beware of how you doubt God here.
We are IAAPMOO and we are believers in Christ, take your lack of religion elsewhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

What on hell is wrong with you?
What is in his post to doubt?
You didn't get your share of the money? Did you ask for help? Did your post ask for help? Didn't he taunt you and CN right from the very start? Didn't he insult you?
Why were you defending him all of a sudden?
You, Demi and I never got along until recently, why was it so? As at when you and I started talking, Demi still expressed her dissatisfaction, why didn't she hesitate to help? Why did you and CN send him money as a means of apology? Is he the only one you have ever called broke?
He raised very reasonable and convincing points, anyone with a good IQ should place everything.
Wasn't it scrabble that made them relate more? CN and May weren't even cool from the beginning of this thread, it was when she posted about Scrabble they started relating well, and she didn't post about Scrabble until she got to Lagos.
Didn't May offer him 100k? Didn't he decline? Didn't he accept a help of 15k instead?
Forget that his post seems clustered, he made good points that could only be Jesus.
It won't mean a thing to you because now thinking about it, it's just to you a free money but to him it is fulfilment of destiny.
That is why he is doing all that.
Take your spiritual pettiness elsewhere and beware of how you doubt God here.
We are IAAPMOO and we are believers in Christ, take your lack of religion elsewhere.
Aqi amie oe alia omi twi exivie abilia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sehindemi:

Aqi amie oe alia omi twi exivie abilia.
grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex and Sehindemi
Smh! undecided undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:
tongue
Let me make this clear:i never asked anyone here 4 money,though i asked cn and eg for airtime.You asked for bank details,you were given what you requested.Now why is this mzrapper
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
NNU0000:
Let me make this clear:i never asked anyone here 4 money,though i asked cn and eg for airtime.You asked for bank details,you were given what you requested.Now why is this mzrapper
What exactly is your business on this thread?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:

What exactly is your business on this thread?
None.The day i bumped into this thread,i was just looking for jokes b4 i stumbled upon a certain convo.Then I started frequenting here cos the thread is pretty interesting.You should please tell that muslim friend of yours to delete the details she asked of me.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
maynation:

You gotta pay me to see my fine face. angry
I am just seeing this May baby.
How much would you charge? You know I'm fucking rich. What is your price?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
NNU0000:
None.The day i bumped into this thread,i was just looking for jokes b4 i stumbled upon a certain convo.Then I started frequenting here cos the thread is pretty interesting.You should please tell that muslim friend of yours to delete the details she asked of me.
Bitch I'm not a muslim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (208) (Reply)

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.