Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. - Jokes Etc (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. (159455 Views)

How To Head The Ball Like A G.O.A.T. (try Not To Laugh) / Happy Birthday Vivie01 / O.A.U Student Flunked The Simple Question: What Is Arabic Numeral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
AneedAttention:
Mzra.pper and Sehin.demi
How are you? grin grin
Why am I just seeing all these mentions?
I swear this bitch is Denreledave.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

Bitch I'm not a muslim.
Don't tell me you renounced muslim after ramadam bae.And don't claim atheist too,you are too dumb to be regarded as one.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper i want to apologize to you but then you also called me names plus you toyed with my details.I'll say we are even.Good night!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

Prince's last post.
I think it buttresses Egoat's points.
It may be divine after all. undecided
You are so impossible. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Collegenews:

You are so impossible. undecided
I love you too. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by viettastitches(f): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
viettastitches:
please help me guys. this lockdown is really dealing with me.
The lockdown is dealing with everyone, please do not mention me again please.
Y'all hate MZrapper in dairy section, don't fucking come here and tell me trash.
Good day.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by viettastitches(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Where on hell is Joyseeker?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Egoat take down that yeye post in your diary please.
IAAPMOO doesn't need your cheap publicity, whatever happens here stays here. Your testimony or whatever you called it was posted here and it's fine, what's up with the universal advertisement? You think there isn't a reason we chose a less frequented section? Same with Mzrapper.
Take down your blabbings about aids abeg.
If you want attention then please return to wherever guarantees you people that.
I am writing on behalf of ALL!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
prinx55555:
Same with Mzrapper.
If you want attention then please return to wherever guarantees you people that.
I didn't include IAAPMOO in my post, did I?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

I didn't include IAAPMOO in my post, did I?
That is the instruction, if you can't follow it then stop frequenting this thread.
I once told you whatever happens in the ring stays in the ring, it's an Ovogi rule. Save us needless attentions.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
prinx55555:

That is the instruction, if you can't follow it then stop frequenting this thread.
I once told you whatever happens in the ring stays in the ring, it's an Ovogi rule. Save us needless attentions.
Alright chale.
You didn't have to edit the subject, did you?
Now that is fucking petty. undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by prinx55555(m): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
MZrapper:

Alright chale.
You didn't have to edit the subject, did you?
Now that is fucking petty. undecided
You won't get a reply from me on this thread anymore nor would you from any IAAPMOO.
You can quote and mention yourself.
Good night.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
prinx55555:

You won't get a reply from me on this thread anymore nor would you from any IAAPMOO.
You can quote and mention yourself.
Good night.
Blah blah blah.
We die here. undecided undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
prinx55555:
IAAPMOO doesn't need your cheap publicity, whatever happens here stays here. Your testimony or whatever you called it was posted here and it's fine, what's up with the universal advertisement? You think there isn't a reason we chose a less frequented section? Same with Mzrapper.
Anumie flici aqi oe perfect!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sehindemi:

Anumie flici aqi oe perfect!! kiss kiss
How did I know you'd quote him and speak in tongues. grin grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Queenyprinxex(f): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shocking. grin grin grin
This one above talks way too mush. grin
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Shocking. grin grin grin
This one above talks way too mush. grin
undecided undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2020
prinx55555:

I AM SORRY SIR.I HAVE DELETED IT.
I AM VERY SORRY.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2020
prinx55555:
Decided to wait for EG to take down his post before commenting on this. What is the meaning of this? Wrong and uncalled for, almost 14k views, who do you think are viewing the thread? Ghosts? Or just the less than 10 people that post here? With or without the diary posts, people will view the thread. It is a public thread, unless your problem in particular is people from diary section getting to know of the thread which doesn't make any difference to me. Attention na attention, whether coming from diary or romance.
Again, we really don't know what the Iaapmoo is all about, but to me personally it's like fun and family. We all come here for the peace, maturity and fun of it, don't make it look like our salvation is tied to this thread. We will follow your rules if they exist, but where are they? No one here has ever spoken of any rules. How can you scold someone for breaking an unexisting rule? Whatever happens in the ring stays in the ring, Where on this thread did you have that discussion with Mz?
Mz made her posts without including anyone's names, it is wrong to chid her over it.
EG did all he did out of happiness and concern to let people know of the grace that has found him. 200k maybe nothing to you, but to him it is everything. He just got an aid that will put an end to his struggles, something he claimed to have fasted and prayed over. Who won't go haywire over it like he did? The numerous mentions may have been annoying because even I didn't bother going through all the mentions but do we because of this deny a happy guy the pleasure of expressing the great things God has done to him?
Please, come back and edit the title back to what it was, it won't stop anyone from viewing the thread. What difference would it make? Unless you have some other undisclosed reasons.
Mz and EG have taken down the posts, that shows they followed your instructions. Come and do the needful, and apologize sef.
Yes apologize, for handling the issue this way. Two people erred and you shot out every other person. Who does that?
I await your apology.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Lol. Prinx55555

The guy above made sense.
No one owes you nor anyone an apology tho.
IAAPMOO has rules known to every member, we need not tell anyone about them because the fact that you don't know of it means you don't belong, how about putting up decorum instead?
We don't need rules to act maturely, do we?

These aren't rules tho, just normal things to take note of.
Write whatever you want to write here, but please no insults (talking about Mz) if she can't get over her urge to slur people everytime then she should get lost from this thread.
All the ladies here are either married or taken, let's learn to respect each other. Although I must confess, no one has disrespected anyone in this regard.

If you are making a long post that involves plenty monikers, endeavour to doctor the monikers or stick to using the short appellations.

Please take note, no one has issues with anyone for posting whatever here, the issue was the unnecessary attention drawn from diary section.
Attention no be attention, people from diary section have read your various diaries, they can easily add one or two together. Same can't be said about someone from romance section, no one knows anyone there.

If you are mentioning an outsider here, endeavour to not notify them when it is unnecessary. Like when Mz purposely mentioned some monikers days ago, even yesterday she did same thing.

No religious banters here, we are firm believers in Christ. If you can't handle it, work away.

It seems my post is targeted at a particular person.

LWKMD!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
I know you have issues with me.
But no jaga, all.notes are taken. cool
Sorry to Collegenews for involving him in this tho.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2020
MZrapper:
I know you have issues with me.
But not jaga, all.notes are taken. cool
Sorry to Collegenews for involving him in this tho.
Babes with attitude.
I have issues with your rudeness not you.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Egoat(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2020
THAT IS OKAY BY ME.
EVERYWHERE GOOD.

SORRY BOSS COLLEGENEWS FOR INVOLVING YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Sehindemi:

Babes with attitude.
I have issues with your rudeness not you.
I really do not understand.
Some random unknown persons can just come here and lament about needing money and I am supossed to send him or her the money? Or pretend I didn't know they all have hated me in the past? Abi the other one that trolled everyone here only to later drop his account number? U was supposed to pretend?
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2020
MZrapper:

I really do not understand.
Some random unknown persons can just come here and lament about needing money and I am supossed to send him or her the money? Or pretend I didn't know they all have hated me in the past? Abi the other one that trolled everyone here only to later drop his account number? U was supposed to pretend?
Whatever you do with your money isn't my concern. My own concern is the decency and propriety used in declining such requests as far as it is on this thread.
From the beginning of this thread till hijacked, you won't see any insult whatsoever. It used to be laugh and let's laugh. CN hasn't insulted anyone on here so far, but you and EG have done that for whatever justification we are not interested in. And yours particularly is out of hand.
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Collegenews: 9:53am On Jul 18, 2020
You all keep excluding me from whatever drama may have unfolded here over the days, why wasn't I spared when Prince addressed the issue.
Now that's why I'm angry. undecided undecided
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
MZrapper:

Abi the other one that trolled everyone here only to later drop his account number?
Fvck you lady!Fvck you big time.So the reason you pulled that crap yesterday was this,right?Litter those details all over this forum and see if anyone cares.Mtcheeew...You ain't even half rude as you think you are.Get Lost!
Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Sehindemi:

Whatever you do with your money isn't my concern. My own concern is the decency and propriety used in declining such requests as far as it is on this thread.
From the beginning of this thread till hijacked, you won't see any insult whatsoever. It used to be laugh and let's laugh. CN hasn't insulted anyone on here so far, but you and EG have done that for whatever justification we are not interested in. And yours particularly is out of hand.
No wahala aburo.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by Sehindemi(f): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Collegenews:
You all keep excluding me from whatever drama may have unfolded here over the days, why wasn't I spared when Prince addressed the issue.
Now that's why I'm angry. undecided undecided
You weren't spared because we only have two people here.
IAAPMOO and others.
You could see Prince said he wrote for ALL, that didn't mean he consulted every one before making that post but as far as we are concerned he represents the entire body. Same way Queen spoke on behalf of everyone when you were to disburse the money.
If we are addressed as one body, others are addressed as same too.
It's good EG and MZ appologized to you already.
One for all, all for one.

1 Like

Re: The X-Family°° IAAPMOO's chat room. by MZrapper(f): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2020
Sehindemi:

You weren't spared because we only have two people here.
IAAPMOO and others.
You could see Prince said he wrote for ALL, that didn't mean he consulted every one before making that post but as far as we are concerned he represents the entire body. Same way Queen spoke on behalf of everyone when you were to disburse the money.
If we are addressed as one body, others are addressed as same too.
It's good EG and MZ appologized to you already.
One for all, all for one.
What is IAAPMOO? Tha forq does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (208) (Reply)

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... / ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.