Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians (4115 Views)

This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products / How Transsion Holdings Has Eaten Deep Into The African Society. / How Transsion Holdings Dominated The African Mobile Phone Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
By their profile you shall no them ...... grin grin grin grin Paid OP
If I were been paid to say the TRUTH, you people won't rest grin
Alas, I'm not paid but I still say the truth.
Have some dignity and prove my post wrong if you can.
No go involve hard feelings oooo

5 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by ShunTecnoInfinix: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

I can't

I will go for Ferrari if it's same price as Keke.
Unfortunately it can't be same price.
Redmi is offering you guys cheaper device with better performance, ba3,camera etc.

4 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Redmi is offering you guys cheaper device with better performance, ba3,camera etc.
That moniker is a new moniker who is obviously out to defend Transsion
Even if you argue from now till tomorrow, he won't believe you.
They keep changing moniker to push their crusade. And its not working shocked

1 Like

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by ShunTecnoInfinix: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

That moniker is a new moniker who is obviously out to defend Transsion
Even if you argue from now till tomorrow, he won't believe you.
They keep changing moniker to push their crusade. And its not working shocked
Thanks, I leave him to his mediocre choice cool
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Fatbabyfart(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:

Do they have any device with same price as itel?
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:
Good afternoon everyone.

Weeks ago, I wrote a thread on the infinix hot 9.

I made some predictions based on how this OEM called Transsion will make their devices and try their old method of slapping expensive prices on mediocre devices
Read the thread first, then come back to this one when you're done. Do that for better alacrity.

So, today I was on this forum when I saw a thread in this section showcasing an unboxing video of an infinix hot 9. I read the thread, saw the video and also drew the review points to mine and guess what?

My predictions were 90% true. How??
Read on!!!

Let's start off with the specs.

This was pretty obvious from the beginning. But what the bone of contention was in this aspect was the processor.

I OPENLY criticized the use of the proposed helio a25 chip set (outdated MTK chip) for the hot 9 and the marketers of Transsion came at me with knives. Lying that the hot 9 will come with a better and "updated" processor. cheesy

Guess What.... The a25 still came with the phone!!! shocked

Disappointing if you ask me. angry

A NLander said...

So is the INI.finix hot 9 worth your money??

Capital NO!!!!!

Its expensive shit (in whizkids voice)

Now for the price

This was what I stated on the price.

Guess what....I was wrong. But suprised!!!

Instead of putting the price tag of the 2gb ram varient of the infinix hot 9 at 40k as I predicted, Infinix slapped a ridiculous price tag of 53,000 naira!!!

53k for a 2GB ram phone packed with bad display and outdated CPU!!! shocked

Madness!! Even a random agbero in mushin can't fall for such a scam shocked

For clarity, the redmi note 8 is 47k... 6k less then the hot 9 shocked

This beats the argument of tecno marketers that Transsion devices are affordable and cheap. Lies!!!!

So. Is the Inifinix hot 9 worth your money??

No!

Buy at your own risk!!!!! Carl care is waiting!!!

Don't let transsion use battery and branding to collect you hard earned money from you.
when will you stop this lie. Jumia sells xiaomi Redmi note 8 for N58,990. ( See https://www./mlp-redmi-note-8/)
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

when will you stop this lie. Jumia sells xiaomi Redmi note 8 for N58,990. ( See https://www./mlp-redmi-note-8/)
I meant redmi 8
Don't start convulsing yet

3 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
Vyzz:
For clarity, the redmi note 8 is 47k... 6k less then the hot 9

Where sir?
op is lying, he couldn't lie well this time around. Some places sell Xiaomi N60k.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

I meant redmi 8
Don't start convulsing yet
For clarity, the redmi note 8 is 47k... 6k less then the hot 9
when will you change from this lie? . You were quick to castigate tecno with false information yet you want people to believe you?
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

op is lying, he couldn't lie well this time around. Some places sell Xiaomi N60k.
Are you going to acknowledge my corrections like a sane human or are you just going to keep crying wolf?

5 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by ShunTecnoInfinix: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fatbabyfart:

Do they have any device with same price as itel?
checkout my siggy
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns just lied and suddenly changed huh?
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

when will you change from this lie? . You were quick to castigate tecno with false information yet you want people to believe you?
The post has been corrected.
Don't masturbate on it grin
Find another chink in the post.

I dare you smiley
A mistake, not a lie.

4 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

Are you going to acknowledge my corrections like a sane human or are you just going to keep crying wolf?
For the fact that you hurriedly lied shows you intention.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

For the fact that you hurriedly lied shows you intention.
Which lie na cheesy

You still haven't proved my post wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by MJBOLT: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
sweetbuns abeg drop correct scores for boys grin
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
sweetbuns abeg drop correct scores for boys grin
I thought you'd deactivated
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by MJBOLT: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
no i didnt,i became less active
SweetBuns:
I thought you'd deactivated
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

Which lie na cheesy

You still haven't proved my post wrong.
"For clarity, the redmi note 8 is 47k... 6k less then the hot 9 "
You said this.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by TrollKiller(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

You said this.
Mr man,, she has corrected the obvious mistake, taken screenshots that prove she made mistake and yet you're here screaming on another man's post

Which one you day na? She no lie cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by talktalk4u: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

If I were been paid to say the TRUTH, you people won't rest grin
Alas, I'm not paid but I still say the truth.
Have some dignity and prove my post wrong if you can.
No go involve hard feelings oooo
bros i no need show any prove .. for you to stick to one product says it all ...im a xiaomi user so reason trash .. Paid OP i stan to it
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by ObafemiAwoIowo: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Never !!!! I repeat Never settle for less angry Embrace Redmi and avoid renting apartment near carlcare.

Let me tell a story, Last year I had infinix hot 6pro and I was happy about the phone because of the hype around d phone not knowing that my village people set trap for me, I went to visit my gf family for marriage introduction and my gf mum gave me ice cold pure water to drink, now in my street no light and my gf had light so I decided to plug my hot 6pro wink and that was how I made a big mistake angry because my hot 6pro melted my cold chilled water shocked and turned it to warm water shocked I was shocked,even my gf mum was shocked.

the moral of this painful life experience is that we all should shun transsion and embrace Redmi cool
Hahahahaha
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
bros i no need show any prove .. for you to stick to one product says it all ...im a xiaomi user so reason trash .. Paid OP i stan to it
Ok
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
no i didnt,i became less active

Same here
Nairaland keeps decaying
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by ShunTecnoInfinix: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
I have a story to share about Infinix...this story will blow your mind shocked sit tight wink
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by MJBOLT: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
i'm waiting for the pandemic to end so i can go incognito

SweetBuns:

Same here
Nairaland keeps decaying
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by theoneJabulani(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

You said this.
obviously a mistake and the fact that it's the only thing you are holding on to shows you have no other point to disprove

5 Likes

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by ShunTecnoInfinix: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
theoneJabulani:
obviously a mistake and the fact that it's the only thing you are holding on to shows you have no other point to disprove
Some things he posted were exaggerated, so you don't others to believe the lie the poster just made.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by talktalk4u: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

tell him my brother ...The guy is paid to talk bad about transsion and we don know them
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
tell him my brother ...The guy is paid to talk bad about transsion and we don know them
Exactly! Could imagine he said xiaomi is N47,000?, that was the first lie I saw in that post. When I thought he manage to post a good content, he spoils it with lies.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by theoneJabulani(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

Some things he posted were exaggerated, so you don't others to believe the lie the poster just made.
then debunk them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Demolition Of Masts Belonging To Globacom Telco Nationwide / Nokia XL?? / Get 9GB On MTN With Just #2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.