Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians (4096 Views)

This Is Why You Can't Possibly Run Away From Transsion Holdings Products / How Transsion Holdings Has Eaten Deep Into The African Society. / How Transsion Holdings Dominated The African Mobile Phone Industry (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by AmosAkins: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
talktalk4u:
By their profile you shall no them ...... grin grin grin grin Paid OP
He may be paid
But at least
He said the truth cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by losdiose(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Abeg, who dey pay people to talk rubbish?

Make una come pay me nau, I get bad mouth pass Transsion marketers o.

Pls don't kill the messenger...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Darthvader93: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
OP you're a investigative guru. I salute.

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Ademolaaderemi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Darthvader93: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
SweetBuns:

Same here
Nairaland keeps decaying

Agreed.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by horlahwaley(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Haqhaqhaq, sweetbuns, you did well wink
This thread funny die. Still rocking my RN8 tongue grin

I get almost 10hours SOT these days.

Meanwhile tecno marketers right now?

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Poverty Dey blind people, that’s all.

What they can afford will appear as the best.
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by aperture11: 5:57am On Jun 05, 2020
I've been saying this since 2014/15 when Jesse Oguns recruited the first set of Nairaland influencers.

Their products has always been shitty, but those guys would write tens of topics daily to praise their dodgy devices.

See, I have inside info but let me keep quiet. That is not why I come to Nairaland and I am anonymous most times.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by losdiose(m): 6:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Atiku:
Poverty Dey blind people, that’s all.

What they can afford will appear as the best.

Serious o

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Nbote(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2020
Instead of using a Tecno or Infinix device, I'll rather jus use a Nokia torchlight and make calls and sms only

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:
Instead of using a Tecno or Infinix device, I'll rather jus use a Nokia torchlight and make calls and sms only
Tecno is just riding on past glory
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by Nbote(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
SweetBuns:

Tecno is just riding on past glory

There was neva a glory in d first place.. Nigerians were jus glad to jump on their bandwagon to get d android feel

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by SweetBuns(f): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Nbote:

There was neva a glory in d first place.. Nigerians were jus glad to jump on their bandwagon to get d android feel
Well its getting stale smiley
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Still doesn't change the fact that there was 100 sales of tecno today
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by drjprince: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:
Still doesn't change the fact that there was 100 sales of tecno today
sales of scrap
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
drjprince:
sales of scrap
They still top the market
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by drjprince: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:

They still top the market
which market
Ariaria market ba? grin
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
drjprince:
which market
Ariaria market ba? grin
Nigeria market. They are well known in many homes across Nigeria. Their products are across the nook and crannies of the country. They have many sales outlets across Nigeria and has contributed to the growth of Nigeria. They pay their taxes not like some brands still operating from proxy
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by TheOdd1sOut: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:

Nigeria market. They are well known in many homes across Nigeria. Their products are across the nook and crannies of the country. They have many sales outlets across Nigeria and has contributed to the growth of Nigeria. They pay their taxes not like some brands still operating from proxy
Lol, e go shock you when e happen
Go Kano. Xiaomi day take over the largest state in Naija.

How long can your masters continue their fruitless efforts?

Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Lol, e go shock you when e happen
Go Kano. Xiaomi day take over the largest state in Naija.

How long can your masters continue their fruitless efforts?
Stories
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
AyamAnonymous:
mtcheew..u like it when ppl suffer..I bet you regret using transsion angry
What is so special about the this xiaomi for heaven sake? Non has been able to convince me of snaping their camera at night
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by TrollKiller(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by selfdefence: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
this is not totally true, transsion devices are actually really cool
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by edoairways: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
selfdefence:
Yeah
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by TrollKiller(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
selfdefence:
how are they good?
Re: How Transsion Holdings Are Cheating And Lying To Nigerians by bootyeater: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why did this make fp?

Airtel Surprise Awuuf!!! / How To Make Mtn Music Plus 150mb Talk ᓏ / Thread closed by op