Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Man Says - “you Don’t Know What God Has Done For You If Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Says - “you Don’t Know What God Has Done For You If Your Girlfriend (875 Views)

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Says - “you Don’t Know What God Has Done For You If Your Girlfriend by maxigrammedia(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
A Young Nigerian Man, Deary Hybee Moham took to his page to tell his fellow men hoe lucky they are to have a girlfriend that is not active on Facebook,

This was what he wrote on his page,

If your babe is not on facebook, you don't know what God have done for you but if she's on facebook and even after calls, she still bugs you with chats online rather than chatting with somebody else boyfriends or husband that are deceiving her, then you are so lucky bro.

He also wrote at the end of the post
80% of babes are being snatched online from a careless owner

Below are some comments made by his friends on his post,

“mine unfriend me just because I don’t reply her messages on time,,,, she nor know wetin she do for me”

“wtf is wrong with you? Must you expose all our format of getting them laid”

“you’re right, she can only be snatched if the guy doesn’t see her worth as they say Gold is given to who knows the worth”

https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2020/06/nigerian-man-says-you-dont-know-what.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Says - “you Don’t Know What God Has Done For You If Your Girlfriend by johnkey: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
True enough I've catched lots of people's babes from Facebook, just give them hint of how you'll suck their pussy to orgasm and watch them disturbing you with calls until they have that tongue, you don't even have to spend if they're in your area. it's only on Facebook you will send a girl request she will accept same day, you toast her same day, she fall in love same day, pussy on a platter of gold when you finally meet.
Re: Nigerian Man Says - “you Don’t Know What God Has Done For You If Your Girlfriend by dawnomike(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
All depends on the type of 'lady' in question

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Says - “you Don’t Know What God Has Done For You If Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yeah sure grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Blessing Or A Course.....? / ... / Don’t Like Girls With Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.