Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rape Case- Why Is No Body Talking About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Case- Why Is No Body Talking About This (401 Views)

Rape Case … What Steps Should I Take ? / Woman Falls In Love With Her Rapist,withdraws Rape Case / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape Case- Why Is No Body Talking About This by SamJed(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rape is a very bad thing. Personally I will suggest castration or periodic testicular torsion as a punishment. But with all due respect why is no body talking of the fact that the victim was not supposed to be in school, or is uniben not on lock down too? I may be wrong with my assertion, maybe she lives within the school or something like that but I feel that she was just in the wrong place.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Dressing Of Nigeria Actress Celebrity / How To Date A Shy Girl / Men Be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.