Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2263 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

I don't live in the slums like you. i live in a very quiet gated private estate. Everyone owns his own house here, no tenants.
You can stay 1 year here and never see everyone living in the house across the street from yours.

You won't understand but I would thank you very much to move your ass outta my thread.
So despite all this bullshit you said you haven't seen any one ok
Re: by Eastson(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So despite all this bullshit you said you haven't seen any one ok
grin

You really don't have a life do you? You live for the attention of others.!

Let me let you in on a secret. You are addicted to Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5902803/nine-signs-nairaland-addiction
Re: by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

grin

You really don't have a life do you? You live for the attention of others.!

Let me let you in on a secret. You are addicted to Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5902803/nine-signs-nairaland-addiction
It's is you who don't have a life and should try to get one if you're truly what you claim to be you won't have to woe girls before they notice you All you MOTHERFÚCKERs are just leaving fake life behind andriod phones
Re: by Eastson(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

It's is you who don't have a life and should try to get one if you're truly what you claim to be you won't have to woe girls before they notice you All you MOTHERFÚCKERs are just leaving fake life behind andriod phones

Confused Ode grin
Re: by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

Confused Ode grin
Fúcking nincompoopangry
Re: by Eastson(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Fúcking nincompoopangry

Òpònù grin

*Sorry I keep borrowing your own words but they are so apt in describing you without further help from me. cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

Òpònù grin

*Sorry I keep borrowing your own words but they are so apt in describing you without further help from me. cheesy
Ólórìbúrùkú wayray angry
Re: by Eastson(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ólórìbúrùkú wayray angry

Ólórìbúrùkú wayray Ode cheesy

We will keep my thread on the first page of romanceland. It's perfectly okay with that grin
Re: by Eastson(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

God purnish you MOTHERFÚCKER

Sorry, God doesn't work for sinful stupid fools at all cool
Re: by Eastson(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Die MOTHERFÚCKER angry

e Pain am! cheesy
Re: by Eastson(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

God purnish you MOTHERFÚCKER

Ode, come update my thread ni grin
Re: by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

Ode, come update my thread ni grin

Am still repeating it again God will punish you angry
Re: by Eastson(m): 4:43am On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Am still repeating it again God will punish you angry

Well, I am not in the least bothered because the living God does not work for fools who think they are the next big thing because they have numerous BANKS in their moniker. grin

I also notice you can't speak or write good English, coupled with your horrific manners. Whoever trained you deserves a full refund and a kick in the balls. undecided

You are ordered to update this thread before I show up at noon. I want it on Romanceland front page sharp sharp cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Eastson:

Well, I am not in the least bothered because the living God does not work for fools who think they are the next big thing because they have numerous BANKS in their moniker. grin

I also notice you can't speak or write good English, coupled with your horrific manners. Whoever trained you deserves a full refund and a kick in the balls. undecided

You are ordered to update this thread before I show up at noon. I want it on Romanceland front page sharp sharp cheesy
Fúcking bastard
Son of a fúcking crazy bitch
You wanna play I love playing too grin
Re: by Blackmann001: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Eastson:

I'm not your bro.
Kindly carry your use-less self outa my thread and take your monstrous stoopidly with you. grin grin grin

What the Monika... And always ignore him... A airaland addict without a job... He is on every thread for the wrong reason...

Will an indirect hook up still b OK..?
Re: by Eastson(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Blackmann001:

What the Monika... And always ignore him... A airaland addict without a job... He is on every thread for the wrong reason...

Will an indirect hook up still b OK..?

Thanks for the information and advice, bro. Both have been taken.

And yes, please, an indirect hookup will be most appreciated. My whatsapps number and email are on my profile. Use which ever suites you in whatever way you wish.
Re: by Eastson(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Searching...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Customer Wnt To Repay With Sexxxx ���� / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? / Yeah He's Such A Simp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.