Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

+18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] (2632 Views)

Why I'm Scared To Get Married / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed / I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
Sex is not food, but trust me, when you're as great as I am in bed without drugs, you'll be more arrogant and confident than our lovely Burna Boy.

Those of you taking drugs or herb to last long in bed just to impress a woman, you're learners and trust me, it kills faster than sniper.

To those who can naturally last long in bed, share your stories and how you did it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oh boy....

Where is sexkillz
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
I saw a post on Nairaland some days ago of a man complaining of lack of confidence.

The solution is: be a badass in bed and you'll develop excess confidence around women. Your fellow men will get jealous of you.

The moment a man develops confidence around women, he automatically develops confidence around his fellow men.

Same applies with women who develop confidence around men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
illicit:
Oh boy....

As the first commenter, drop your number and get 1k card.
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by illicit(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2021
iLegendd:

As the first commenter, drop your number and get 1k card.

No shit

I got it

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
For those who want to read my full story, how I was a minute man some year ago, and how 7 hours seem like 7 minutes to me now, why I don't use drugs, and how to last as long as I last, read Lasticle. That is where Joe Clef revealed all you need to know.

Note: The book is not for hungry people — it's for people who are serious about being great in bed naturally and permanently.

The Lasticle book is in all civilized countries around the world. Visit their big libraries and you'll see it.

You can also get it on Amazon, Apple bookstore, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, via our WhatsApp, etc.

People who have read it come back to shower praises. You are next. It has never failed and will never fail even in a million years to come.

Below is a link to download the free version. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by longetivity(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
@ilegendd u still haven't tell us how u are able to last in bed for several hours
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by Cerebellum: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2021
Oyar come buy ilegendd book and be fuckin Toto as you likegrin
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
longetivity:
@ilegendd u still haven't tell us how u are able to last in bed for several hours

It seems you're new on Nairaland — maybe, a year or two. If you were an old user, you wouldn't ask this question. Trust me.
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Cerebellum:
Oyar come buy ileg.endd book and be fuckin Toto as you likegrin

The book does not encourage promiscuity, but the ability for a married man to cure his PE naturally and permanently and satisfy his woman for as long as he wants.

If anyone encourages you to jump around, that person doesn't mean good for you.

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by jaeyking(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Out of 24 hours you Bleep for 7hours undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

In this buhari regime grin grin grin
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
jaeyking:
Out of 24 hours you Bleep for 7hours undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

In this buhari regime grin grin grin

As a wise man, even though the book shows you how to go for that long, you don't need to.

If you're in my shoe, a jobless fellow who makes money while he sleeps, then no problem.

No be everybody come this life to suffer till death. Some came to suffer only once and enjoy the rest of their lives without going to work while some came to labor till death.

Just know where you belong and use your time wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by wumi2017(f): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Chairmo don comu again grin grin More Sales
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
wumi2017:
Chairmo don comu again grin grin More Sales

And less p*ssies. tongue

1 Like

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
iLegendd:
Sex is not food, but trust me, when you're as great as I am in bed without drugs, you'll be more arrogant and confident than our lovely Burna Boy.

Those of you taking drugs or herb to last long in bed just to impress a woman, you're learners and trust me, it kills faster than sniper.

To those who can naturally last long in bed, share your stories and how you did it.

Do you want advice or not ?

no need to hide under ambiguity
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
eduj:

Do you want advice or not ?

no need to hide under ambiguity

What's this one talking about?

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2021

I thought you are a virgin gay, how come you last 7 hours?

am really confused...

Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
michael77777:

I thought you are a virgin gay, how come you last 7 hours?

am really confused...

cry
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by MUMUMAN4LIFE: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2021
@iLegendd abeg show me love na
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by wumi2017(f): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2021
iLegendd:

And less p*ssies. tongue
grin
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by phemmyfour: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2021
7hrs.....Humm how is that even possible
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2021
MUMUMAN4LIFE:
@iLege.ndd abeg show me love na

I can't remember promising you love. This kind of request is irritating. Try to avoid it next time.
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2021
hmm 7hrs? hmm 7hrs? hmm 7hrs?
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by Roman7(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
iLegendd:

As a wise man, even though the book shows you how to go for that long, you don't need to.

If you're in my shoe, a jobless fellow who makes money while he sleeps, then no problem.

No be everybody come this life to suffer till death. Some came to suffer only once and enjoy the rest of their lives without going to work while some came to labor till death.

Just know where you belong and use your time wisely.

Abeg come show me how to make money while sleeping also
Re: +18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Roman7:

Abeg come show me how to make money while sleeping also

Okay, Sir. Sweep your house and keep everywhere clean. I'm coming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Woman Mean With This Question? / How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud / Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.