Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2245 Views)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Eastson(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Niggar is so desperate that even a babymama would also be considered grin

1 Like

Re: by Eastson(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Niggar is so desperate that even a babymama would also be considered grin

Single moms have wide hips and I am a man that love that area really big. cool

You do know it's not necessary to display your monstrous stupidity to the world all the time, right? grin

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eastson:

You do know it's not necessary to display your monstrous stupidity to the world all the time, right? grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: by Eastson(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

If you by chance see any fat woman I mean Chubby just holler me bro grin

Are you that desperate?
Learn patience so you'll not only get the best there is, but the best for you too.
Re: by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eastson:

Are you that desperate?
Learn patience so you'll not only get the best there is, but the best for you too.
Orrr wayray get the fúck outta here bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Eastson(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Orrr wayray get the fúck outta here bro grin grin

I'm not your bro.
Kindly carry your use-less self outa my thread and take your monstrous stoopidly with you. grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eastson:

I'm not your bro.
Kindly carry your use-less self outa my thread and take your monstrous stoopidly with you. grin grin grin
Ode grin

1 Like

Re: by Eastson(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Ode grin

Aturuocha grin
Re: by Michealvegas: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
you registered today lmao
Re: by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eastson:

Aturuocha grin
Mumu grin
Re: by Eastson(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Mumu grin
Ode grin
Re: by Eastson(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Michealvegas:
you registered today lmao

Of course i did. You didn't think i would use my main, did you?? Look at the stupid fool above insulting me for no reason. What do you think he would do if he knew my main moniker?

I know only too well how you people behave on Nairaland, thank you

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eastson:

Ode grin
Òpònù grin
Re: by AfroKnight: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let me keep quiet
Re: by Eastson(m): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Òpònù grin

Mòfù grin

We can keep updating my thread all week to keep on page one. Thank you in advance.
Re: by Eastson(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
AfroKnight:
Bro, there is someone in romanceland who (in my opinion) meets your requirements. I would have tagged her but she may take offence. I don’t want insult. I hope she see this. Na Igbo babe, she get body, fair and her own Christianity carry PhD.

You are correct, bro. But even if she sees this, she may not comments. In fact I'm sure she will not. Single Christian ladies are very reserved and chaste.
Do me this favor. Mention the moniker and put a dot inside it.

I will clean it when I quote you and you do the same then. I will take things from there.
Re: by Eastson(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
AfroKnight:
Let me keep quiet
Lol, please don't
Re: by Eastson(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
AfroKnight:

Bro, you can always find a lonely thread somewhere and drop the moniker with a dot inside it and a mention to me.
I really appreciate your info
Re: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eastson:

Mòfù grin

We can keep updating my thread all week to keep on page one. Thank you in advance.
I fur for you
You be confirm wayray grin
Re: by Eastson(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I fur for you
You be confirm wayray grin

I went through the first page of your comments on NL.
Every single comment is an attack on people trying to make sense on this forum. You really need to get a life. You can't keep being this useless you know.
Re: by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

I went through the first page of your comments on NL.
Every single comment is an attack on people trying to make sense on this forum. You really need to get a life. You can't keep being this useless you know.
Alaye koribu lor jare
Re: by Angelacruz: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Dnt go for single mom else it will end in premium tears.
Eastson:

Re: by Nyamve1: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

You are correct, bro. But even if she sees this, she may not comments. In fact I'm sure she will not. Single Christian ladies are very reserved and chaste.
Do me this favor. Mention the moniker and put a dot inside it.

I will clean it when I quote you and you do the same then. I will take things from there.
u are nt serious
Re: by Eastson(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Alaye koribu lot jare

Get out here and buy a life since you can't get one
Re: by Eastson(m): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Angelacruz:
Dnt go for single mom else it will end in premium tears.

Premium tears grin
That's one for the book!

I hear you!
Re: by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

Get out here and buy a life since you can't get one
Niggar you're mad idiot
When there are many girls in your street you decided to come here to show us how poor and stupid you are in woeing a lady go fúcking rot in hell MOTHERFÚCKER
Re: by fati2001(m): 7:01am On Jun 05, 2020
search properly.
Re: by Eastson(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Nyamve1:
u are nt serious

I'm dead serious. I have seen the moniker already. There was no way that girl would have ever contacted me. Real Christian girls are that way. When you hear they haven't had sex in the last 5 years you will be wondering if they are normal

God's way is hard to walk and very different from worldly ways. All this my ex things you people do I can't stand it. It one reason I find settling down so hard. The women I like are there, big and curvy, but their lifestyle is a deal breaker.
Re: by Eastson(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

ZINIBANKS post=90326512:

Niggar you're mad idiot
When there are many girls in your street you decided to come here to show us how poor and stupid you are in woeing a lady go fúcking rot in hell MOTHERFÚCKER

I don't live in the slums like you. i live in a very quiet gated private estate. Everyone owns his own house here, no tenants.
You can stay 1 year here and never see everyone living in the house across the street from yours.

You won't understand but I would thank you very much to move your ass outta my thread.
Re: by Nyamve1: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Eastson post=90326639]

I'm dead serious. I have seen the moniker already. There was no way that girl would have ever contacted me. Real Christian girls are that way. When you hear they haven't had sex in the last 5 years you will be wondering if they are normal

It nt normal, only with determination and with the help of Holyspirit. The last time i had sex was 2014 and it was the girl that lured me into the act, i was a baby christian then anyway. But the problem is that some of them (ladies) are doing it religiously, that's why when they married they can deny their spouses sex in the name of they're fasting bla bla. And they dnt knw that anytime a man demand for sex he mean it, and if u deny him of his right, he mark it, u why many ladies do complain that chioma, ada use to do runs yet they're enjoying their marriages, me that use to keep myself why is this happening to me? I wish u gudluck

1 Like

Re: by Nyamve1: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Eastson:

God's way is hard to walk and very different from worldly ways. All this my ex things you people do I can't stand it. It one reason I find settling down so hard. The women I like are there, big and curvy, but their lifestyle is a deal breaker.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians / About To Marry My Dominant Girlfriend. / What Ilegend Taught Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.