Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (610 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Balenciagaokey: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Busola Dakolo shares update on her case against COZA pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo one year later.

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NettyNelly(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
The season 2 unfolds. I'm watching with a HD.
I will Design a catchy Logo for your Business that will take your new business out there to Target customers. Click on the link in my signature.
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by majamajic(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oh , it will have season 2 .
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by majekobaje1: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
as e dey hot for RAPE now abi
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by shammahyaro(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Balenciagaokey: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SoftP(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Madam, park well jaree’

U & ur husband only succeeded in making a huge mess of yourselves, all for publicity Stunt.

Una nor plan am well’

Pls don’t distract us from focusing on reality-
Justice for Uwaila

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GOFRONT(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
R
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Veezybaba: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
Oh! I see, they're back with season 2.
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by daddytime(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Okay na

Milk the momentum for all it's worth.

Notorape
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
busola dakolo may almighty God continue to disgrace &shame u in everything u do u forget how u were sleeping around with different men befor dakolo pregnant u out shame he marreid yet u want to cash out in pastor head useless woman like u ungreatful hoe u re coming out to celebrate one year of fail atttempt blackmail becuse someone was kill in benin which we dnt knw if it is rape or not because of u i hate ur husband song i will never play it again in my life

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lightangel64: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Does anyone have any orange slices or some weed
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Prophylactic: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
what happened to the previous judgement were she was supposed to pay a certain amount to the accused pastor?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by daddytime(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
busola dakolo may almighty God continue to disgrace &shame u in everything u do u forget how u were sleeping around with different men befor dakolo pregnant u out shame he marreid yet u want to cash out in pastor head useless woman like u ungreatful hoe u re coming out to celebrate one year of fail atttempt blackmail becuse someone was kill in benin which we dnt knw if it is rape or not because of u i hate ur husband song i will never play it again in my life

What are you trying to say?

Ashlock
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Omar09(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
When is this gonna end? I mean this clueless lady's story? I'm bored!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Now this is clearly clout chasing. Why did she wait till now? All these attention starved yeyebrities self. Abeg let's hear word jare!

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Deicide: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
To be honest that man actually raped her! But the reality is that noting can be done about it, she can never win this case in Court.

What they need in court is evidence, which she doesn't have, you can come out after 20 years and start accusing someone of rape and expecting people to take you seriously.

Women if a man raped you immediately go for check up and get all the evidence you need to nail the monster down, don't come to use even after a month and expect us to take you seriously.
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lordsonn: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm, this matter still dey drag?

In Nigeria, I can assure Bukola that she not get justice. Power and corruption will be used to shortchange and thwart everything.
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ThothHermes: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ariza:
Now this is clearly clout chasing. Why did she wait till now? All these attention starved yeyebrities self. Abeg let's hear word jare!
Women are their own worst enemies. How is this clout chasing?
Re: Busola Dakolo Shares Update On Her Case Against COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sirchrislatestn(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=daddytime post=90312190]

What are you trying to say?

Ashlock[ what am trying to say is that busola is cheap prostistute and a big liar all this even her sister and her brother know she is lying

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation And Erectile Dysfunction / My Cousin Sis Was The One That Forced Me To Sex With Her, Watch Video!!! / I Need Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.