Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted (72697 Views)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Nice try, you've forgotten you once gave me your number here right, lol, I don't need yours, I need hers.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Nice try, you've forgotten you once gave me your number here right, lol, I don't need yours, I need hers.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lmao...and you didn't contact me? Forget it then...

I did, we are both AS, and I blocked you, remember?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by themonk(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
xpool:

Easy!
Easy boy!
Please stop raping!
Lmao, If I ever raped anything it’s your stupidity.
Yahoo boy like you looking for space when you steal. Everybody knows you are a fraudster though.

You seem to have a gambling problem too, which came first Fraud or gambling. What a sad life you’ve got☹️
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I did, we are both AS, and I blocked you, remember?

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

I can't. Chat me up again.

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I won't chat you up, i told you i saw your number here, that I told you I have a child, which is actually not true, we talked for a while till the genotype thingy came up, i showed you my pics, all these was last year, if you can't remember, its fine, if you won't give me her number, fine.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

I think you are confusing me for someone. I've never seen you b4...now I'm worried about you. I really am...this story doesn't fit anything I heard last year or this year.

, if you still can't remember, then.......

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Geez, your name is B...e O...e, from Delta, a student Doctor at Unilag, I told you I stay at Abuja, you told me about someone you are very close to, that if we are in a relationship it will be a problem, when genotype thingy came up cos you and I are AS, I had to cut off cos it can't work, if you still can't remember, then.......
Hmmm...
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Hmmm...wow... grin ...you are right. I tell a lot of ladies this though. And I must have added that I have quite a number of women in my life too. Anyway I can't remember what you look like though. But u r right we did speak...what else did we say that was of relevance...

Lol are you trying to mock and gloat? Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol are you trying to mock and gloat? Bye bye.

Not really...just stating how I am... grin
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Kfaaji(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
I understand your plight Bro. These has been happening from the time of immemorial. Potiphars wife did same to Joseph and Joseph was jailed!
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Not really...just stating how I am... grin

Naso.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by FYsol: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmmn. True. I didn't see it in this light

Nairalandmonika:

Lol, he is not the only one being targeted. Are u even on Twitter. It's been from one case to another, every single Twitter girl claiming their ex boyfriend rape them.

Am not saying they are all lies, but if u are on Twitter u will notice some rape cases are just bittered ex girlfriend revenging for a bad breakup.

In this case someone accuse him of raping 24 girls, the person is anonymous, no girl has come out to actually accuse him.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by xpool(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
themonk:

Lmao, If I ever raped anything it’s your stupidity.
Yahoo boy like you looking for space when you steal. Everybody knows you are a fraudster though.

You seem to have a gambling problem too, which came first Fraud or gambling. What a sad life you’ve got☹️

Just desist from Rape, that's all.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by themonk(m): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
xpool:

Just desist from Rape, that's all.
Stop defrauding people, be nice to your fellow human. Also do yourself a favor meet a psychiatrist.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
stanmorry:
Shut up your dirty mouth. A stinking and dirty prostitute will take #3000 just to come out and tarnish an innocent boy's image. I'm totally against any form of raping a woman. quote author=Zoie post=90319748]
Just to behave himself? What of the lives destroyed?
Bloody fooll with a leaky anus. Bas.tard
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Cobi9260: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well na life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.