Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted (72719 Views)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
See face like EBA.

It was so easy to find something you share in c'mon.

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Emezie190: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2020
abobote:
You can see the guilt in his face

Low African mentality, without any evidence you are seeing your eye not guilty mumu undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by stanliwise(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2020
OLUROCKS:
women no dey shame I swear
Please do you mind sheding light on this topic?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Inda2020: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着 我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜 큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ 뉴너뉸 人士官长 者勿
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by stanliwise(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2020
udemzyudex:

And none of the 24 something deem it fit to report the case to a police station.

None not 1,2 3...24 ever said they reported him and the police didn't do anything, why did the 24 girls had to wait till UWA case started trending before they could talk?

Omo this life no just balance.
UWA case is a spearhead just like Timi Dakolo's Wife.
Africa is now creating awareness on the issue of rape it has denied itself through silence and stigmatization for a long period of time.
Now victim are motivated to speak up and creat social awareness and not be stigmatized for it.

Although we must ensure people arr not victims of false accusations, our police and security agency has a bad record on handling sensitive cases such as this. But I hope with time things will get better.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by kinzd(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Good question but the 24 rape cases (matters) too much 4 the bobo so the sweat no really mata
Made4naijalove:
Why you come dey sweat
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by HoliMaree: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Why you de sweat if not guilty?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Can you do me a favour, pls give me her number? Pls. Quickly type it in words, when I see it I'll let you know when to delete it, I'd like to talk to her, in fact, I want to be her friend, I'm waiting.....
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Nah...you already know I can't do that.

She wouldn't know it was you, she certainly wouldn't who I am here, it's a promise, you have nothing to worry about trust me

Pls delete your previous quote of me so she won't see it, I'll delete mine.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by X0012(m): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2020
Joycekkh:
He looks like a rapist.

Dumbo
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by alphaNomega: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
Throwback:

You are talking of 3 girls? Have you also seen the 24 people that agreed?

I can arrange for 20 something girls to come accuse you of rape within the next 24 hours.

Just give me your name and facebook profile, and you will see how false accusation can destroy you within 24hrs.

Like I will always repeat, social media rape claims are just for entertainment.

Anyone who has a valid rape claim should march straight to the police station when the assault and evidences are still fresh and obtainable.

Stop wasting our time with lofty tales 20yrs later.

Google the name Olumide Fadayomi, and see why I hardly take tales of rape as serious as I should take it. Many women realize the power that comes with a rape or sexual assault claim. He had spent time in jail during the trial before he was saved. Meanwhile a previous victim of the same false accuser had already committed suicide because he couldn't bear the shame.

I saw this play out in my secondary school as a JSS1 student in the 1990s. Some girls nearly ruined some boys on the claims of sexual assault. Those boys were already at the exit door before luck smiled on them and the story changed with the truth. 2 or more of the girls got expelled and some were suspended. These girls wrote a letter to themselves pretending to be the boys, and threatening all manner of sexual assault.

You can imagine such early awareness of the power that comes with an unfounded allegation just to settle some trivial scores.

As for the mentally disturbed men and women that rape, you will meet your match one day, and jungle justice will attend to your matter.
Thank you. Same issue with that Busola bitch angry . She's chasing clout while hiding under the story of being scared as a teen-ager.

Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

"Got pregnant twice o...all for the choir master (Timi). got married in same church and received car gift from the same pastor.... Krest kee you there!"

Lol You did not also mention she got "raped" on multiple occasions. hahaha cheesy

Lol. it just shows u sexual promiscuity is in her body. She's still probably pained Biodun never made her his final choice. Also for her unfortunate husband, that one was busy feasting on her when he was choirmaster - thinking he was d sharpest man around. Gossip must have got to him later on in his marriage that the Pastor don chop him wife waka pass, clean mouth.

That must have been a real real pain and bruise to his ego. I feel for him. U know what it feels like to have sex with ur wife but keep seeing the image of someone who had got there before u. U cant understand the psychological damage. It serves men of his kind right: see the way he was worshipping his wife in his 'iyawo mi' video then; who would have thought she could have had such dark past?

Women may have some innocent-looking face or manner but u dont wanna know their secrets; where theyve been. U would be shocked! 90% of them!!
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by lekki1444: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2020
the mans has not slept for days. he is worried. he is starting to look rough lmao. the fear of jail

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by od501: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2020
maynia:

What cousin.

They layer found out the cousin is anonymous.

serious?! shocked

This rape something is turning into something else oo!
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Duchezgold(f): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=OLUROCKS post=90319677]women no dey shame I swear[

it is because of people like you that women don't like to come when they re raped
. from what I can see on this platform, Nigerians are gender bias towards the female, no body believe a girl when she says she's raped while others will stigmatize her, the worst part is that we don't investigate in this part of the world, people just make conclusions base on sentiment and stupidity, how can 28 people who are not mad make this kind of allegation and some people are already bashing the girls. this was how some people insulted the lady that says Peruzzi raped her until his old Twitter surfaced, I wish people will take rape serious and live sentiment aside, your relatives may be next.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 05, 2020
Zoie:

This world doesn't work like that. Do you think all those ladies are telling lies against him all at once? If he has the money, he will escape jail. Period.
Thank God u aren't a Judge and i pray u never become one with such bias mindset. Ever heard of the word organized crime

In this present day and age coupled with our advancement in technology almost everything is possible for the good and bad. Because a group of ladies are accusing him of the same crime doesn't make him guilty. Not saying he's innocent though. The law should be allowed to take its due course without bias or prejudice. This is 2020 and not 1920 pls undecided
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by qwertyboss(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2020
trutht828:

How old are you? You must be one with limited knowledge about how far humans can go to tarnish people.

How much experience do you have about life to be saying 3 cannot be a coincidence? How will you be making affirmative statement over something you can't prove?
I also said except the girls know what they are doing, meaning the plan to accuse him under false pretence...
But my Mr.experience Sir, 3 can never be a coincidence if upon investigation they are totally not connected
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Champneys: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2020
See as Yangy dey sweat like christmas turkey! grin
Omo ale Godknows elepon bulu!
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by GraGra247(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
ValCon888:
Going forward, this world will be a better place if women can have the courage to speak up immediately after they are sexually assaulted.

You don't have to wait 10 years to accuse a guy of rape. By that time the evidence of the rape will be gone and your story less credible.

I'm not saying this guy is innocent or guilty (that's left for the courts) but some women with bad intentions can hang a rape allegation on an innocent guy to bring him down just because they have a problem with him.

Let's all be appropriately guided.

I have said this same thing several times and Nairaland feminists thought to murder me.

They think its best ladies talk only when they're ready to.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by ademidedavid(f): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2020
udemzyudex:

This 24 people agree firmly talk is becoming stale bro, so one out of the 24 girls can not go to the police to make a report about rape? Why did all the 24 girls wait till now?

Let's stop being emotional abeg.

Accepted but every raped lady are so scared to come out and declare they were raped because of the stigma.....and they only do such if they can see a person to lead, which is what I guess has happened.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by foreshore(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Godknows 'Yangy' Adolphus Owhor, the Babcock student accused of raping 24 girls including his cousin has denied all the accusations.

Two days ago, the student's alleged victims came forward with their story after Twitter user @caramelangiee shared screenshots of a DM she got.

Addressing the rape scandal in a video, Yangy says he almost killed himself when the rape accusations against him surfaced online. He also denied ever meeting any of the alleged victims.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opkJ3_sN88s

What do you expect, will a thief accept that he is a thief?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by pekisdgee(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Person dey tell you her rape story...
Your dick dey stand �
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by NevetsIbot(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2020
abobote:
That guy looks like a rapist, though no concrete evidence against him. Most of these girls, when they find out that you are a play boy after thinking you are serious with them, they will tag u rapist to get back at you

You must be insane saying someone looks like a rapist... Do rapist have a particular way they look? You look like a killer and a rapist too.. Phool

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

You know I have nothing to hide but I'll oblige you. Left to me i can leave my posts.

Lol you didn't give it, I'm still waiting...

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by udemzyudex(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2020
ademidedavid:

Accepted but every raped lady are so scared to come out and declare they were raped because of the stigma.....and they only do such if they can see a person to lead, which is what I guess has happened.

Stop all this so scared shit talk, so if they decide to go to court, the court won't treat it as a rape case cos of the stigma, the case will be classified right?

People won't know it's a rape case and she won't be in the court room or people won't know she's the one with the rape case?

Take the pastors case for example, I never knew she was raped, even after so many years since you all claim she decided to keep mute because of the stigma, didn't they finally take it to court? In fact the whole world later knew about it, oh at this stage the stigma will disappear right?

Pls let's stop using this stigma thing as an excuse, instead we should tell the ladies to always speak up as soon as possible, if they can't go to the police, they have friends, parents, guardians they can always confide on, I believe this people will have a good way of reporting the case in other to get justice for her.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by udemzyudex(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
stanliwise:
UWA case is a spearhead just like Timi Dakolo's Wife.
Africa is now creating awareness on the issue of rape it has denied itself through silence and stigmatization for a long period of time.
Now victim are motivated to speak up and creat social awareness and not be stigmatized for it.

Although we must ensure people arr not victims of false accusations, our police and security agency has a bad record on handling sensitive cases such as this. But I hope with time things will get better.

Hopefully.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Tillatalk: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Why you come dey sweat
he dey hot seat
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by ademidedavid(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2020
udemzyudex:

Stop all this so scared shit talk, so if they decide to go to court, the court won't treat it as a rape case cos of the stigma, the case will be classified right?

People won't know it's a rape case and she won't be in the court room or people won't know she's the one with the rape case?

Take the pastors case for example, I never knew she was raped, even after so many years since you all claim she decided to keep mute because of the stigma, didn't they finally take it to court? In fact the whole world later knew about it, oh at this stage the stigma will disappear right?

Pls let's stop using this stigma thing as an excuse, instead we should tell the ladies to always speak up as soon as possible, if they can't go to the police, they have friends, parents, guardians they can always confide on, I believe this people will have a good way of reporting the case in other to get justice for her.
I quit if you can only see things from your own point of view....
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by udemzyudex(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2020
ademidedavid:

I quit if you can only see things from your own point of view....

We see things differently.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nmezor(f): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2020
There's norin hidden under the sun..sooner or later the truth will be revealed...I think he might HV done it though
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by blackboy(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2020
What cheap attention would a female come out to gain by saying I was raped?
The guy go lock himself inside car to defend himself. He no get house? Room?
This guy your case is doing press up until school resume.

Sex, sex dey hungry me, see babe!! Toast babe! Chase babe. I wan press yansh . Come my crib!! Last last if you no know how to control yourself because you want sex na rape e go result to. You dey listen to guys who say she dey pretend or play hard to get. She wants it. Don't listen to her she wants it. Now see as this guy don gentle. Peruzzi don gentle too.
Sex dey hungry me. All girls are sluts are whores etc na rape talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.