Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted (72695 Views)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by omotowo2: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Imagine the girls waited this long to say this guy raped them .

This guy is not a saint though but do you girls have good evidence to naik this guy ?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by yrex01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
You’re a rapist oga

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Chijeep(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
k
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by danoghene: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by sammysneh(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Enough is enough. haba rape accusation every where..

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by KIDfurniture(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Girls should start raping guys
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Zubbykan007(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
wakanda
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
ademidedavid:
24 people cannot agree firmly to talk against you... .especially on rape matter, please all we want is for you to repent and behave yourself
Just to behave himself? What of the lives destroyed?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by emekulous(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well said.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Starz825(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
daddytime:
If you are indeed guilty, you'll surely meet your waterloo. You can't escape it for sure.

And if you are innocent and being dragged in the mud by traducers, they'd surely get their own recompense as well.

It's a simple life logic.
Thank you...life is really this simple
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by edoairways: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
qwertyboss:
Three can never be a coincidence, talk less of twenty something!
Except the girls know what that are doing
Ten persons can lie differently

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by kolade560: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rape allegations always bastardized by Nigerian ladies to stalk d present charges at hand.

Women rapes, men rapes, all should be condemned....

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
The guilty are afraid. Peruzzi has given these ones liver to come out of their caves.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2020
But COCK is not BAD
So we are in the rape season
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Alaganature(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
I don't believe the whole story...how will a man rape 24 girls? how possible is it...all this girl's should put a sto.. defamation is really bad and he can sue them for false accusations

8 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by larryeffizy1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
I no dey understand this anymore...

Why them no mention my name or any of your relatives....

Ogaa shame on u...u no get any say#
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by edoairways: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
yrex01:
You’re a rapist oga
No prove yet it mere heresay. If I call you a ritualist without prove how you feel?

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Martinez39s(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Addressing the rape scandal in a video, Yangy says he almost killed himself when the rape accusations against him surfaced online. He also denied ever meeting any of the alleged victims.
Ah! Which kain lie yangy dey yarn be this? grin

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Edopesin: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
daddytime:
If you are indeed guilty, you'll surely meet your waterloo. You can't escape it for sure.

And if you are innocent and being dragged in the mud by traducers, they'd surely get their own recompense as well.

It's a simple life logic.

But the mud stain will remain

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Vatod(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
What is rape?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by merits(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
ValCon888:
Going forward, this world will be a better place if women can have the courage to speak up immediately after they are sexually assaulted.

You don't have to wait 10 years to accuse a guy of rape. By that time the evidence of the rape will be gone and your story less credible.

I'm not saying this guy is innocent or guilty (that's left for the courts) but some women with bad intentions can hang a rape allegation on an innocent guy to bring him down just because they have a problem with him.

Let's all be appropriately guided.
Exactly, ladies can do anything to bring a guy down.am not in support of yangy if found guilty.but ladies are times are lier to seek public sympathy....

NB:
Fear of women is the beginning of a wisdom.

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by OdefaGirl(f): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Come online and drop your real name, your family's address, your picture.......lol.... bravo brother......
Bravo.... you are doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you have many girlfriends, chances that you will be accused of rape is high.

7 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Favoritedealer: 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
How can he rape 24people without getting caught or face one single allegation.this is ridiculous,this girls are just misusing this movement anyhow

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Qoko: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
ValCon888:

I'm not saying this guy is innocent or guilty (that's left for the courts) but some women with bad intentions can hang a rape allegation on an innocent guy to bring him down just because they have a problem with him.

Let's all be appropriately guided.

And not 24 girls, there is more than iota of Truth in this accusations cos all ladies can't know each other's. The guy shd be throughly investigated, at least 10 of those ladies must have been harassed or raped.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by OdefaGirl(f): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Alaganature:
I don't believe the whole story...how will a man rape 24 girls? how possible is it...all this girl's should put a sto.. defamation is really bad and he can sue them for false accusations

Someone who actually does that as a lifestyle will even rape up to 50 without knowing it.... it's a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Hoephase: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Come online and drop your real name, your family's address, your picture.......lol.... bravo brother......
Bravo.... you are doing well.

So that he will anonymously threaten them and their families abi?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by themonk(m): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zoie:

This world doesn't work like that. Do you think all those ladies are telling lies against him all at once? If he has the money, he will escape jail. Period.
Yes, Ladies can gang up against someone. It has happened before.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Throwback:

You are talking of 3 girls?

I can arrange for 20 something girls to come accuse you of rape within the next 24 hours.

Just give me your name and facebook profile, and you will see how false accusation can destroy you within 24hrs.

Like I will always repeat, social media rape claims are just for entertainment.

Anyone who has a valid rape claim should march straight to the police station when the assault and evidences are still fresh and obtainable.

Stop wasting our time with lofty tales 20yrs later.

As for the mentally disturbed men and women that rape, you will meet your match one day, and jungle justice will attend to your matter.

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS. RAPE VICTIMS OR RAPE CLAIMANTS SHOULD GO TO THE POLICE STATION AND NOT FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM.

NONSENSE. SHAME HAS GONE. OLOSHO NOW PREFER TO TREND WITH RAPE ACCUSATIONS.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by EdiskyHarry: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is what women will use in Nigeria to finish innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by yrex01(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
edoairways:

No prove yet it mere heresay. If I call you a ritualist without prove how you feel?
over 20+ girls saying d same n u asking for prove. Broda fear God na.. if u call me a ritualist it won’t even move me at all coz I know I have nothing to hide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died / Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.