Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me (3420 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / A Letter Of Apology - Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Casalindal(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
My name is casalinda and here is my story.... i have not been able to forgive myself and the feeling is hunting me everyday. To be honest I need help and advice on how I can go about this.. after I had issues with my partner and he call of our relationship I seek council and comfort with his close relative, I told him how I felt and how heart broken I was at the time. I got talking and mention my partner status to his relative, NB it was never to show how repugnance I felt toward him but just to let him see how well I love him and willing to stay. But I feel really bad at things right now is shaking between us, his relative told him about our conversation and is currently advising him to call off the marriage (divorce) that I’m evil. For disclosing something as such to him that I am capable of killing him. My marriage seem to be over.... To think I just lost my baby weeks back... I have not seen my partner for days I have try calling him but notice he block my contact and has frozen our joint account I’m stalk here at home. Confused, frustrated and heart broken. How do I get him to forgive me?? where do I go from here

Everything I mean everything I shared in confidence is now been used against me.... I’m finish!!!
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Romanoff(f): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
It is not clear from your post if you're just in a relationship or if you're married.

What is the status that you revealed to his relative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Casalindal(f): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Romanoff:
It is not clear from your post of you're just in a relationship or if you're married.

What is the status that you revealed to his relative.

We got married months back.. a “court wedding”
His hiv status
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by donbachi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
wetin u tell him family?him be bisexual,thief or ritualist?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Orubebe01: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

We got married months back.. a “court wedding” His hiv status
you mean he is positive and you shared the info to a third party?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Casalindal(f): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Orubebe01:

you mean he is positive and you shared the info to a third party?

It was never to mock him but to show that I was willing to stay..
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Goodmarlian: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm marriage
Sometimes i ask myself if am ready for that life stress.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by ajailer(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
very funny OP, I think she just wants to be silly with this her story wey get k-leg. what is your partner's HIV status by the way

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by decatalyst(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:
My name is casalinda and here is my story.... i have not been able to forgive myself and the feeling is hunting me everyday. To be honest I need help and advice on how I can go about this.. after I had issues with my partner and he call of our relationship I seek council and comfort with his close relative, I told him how I felt and how heart broken I was at the time. I got talking and mention my partner status to his relative, NB it was never to show how repugnance I felt toward him but just to let him see how well I love him and willing to stay. But I feel really bad at things right now is shaking between us, his relative told him about our conversation and is currently advising him to call off the marriage (divorce) that I’m evil. For disclosing something as such to him that I am capable of killing him. My marriage since to be over. To think I just lost my baby weeks back... I have not seen my partner for days I have try calling him but notice he block my contact and has frozen our joint account I’m stalk here at home. Confused, frustrated and heart broken. How do I get him to forgive me?? where do I go from here

Everything I mean everything I shared in confidence is now been used against me.... I’m finish!!!

Headache ooo. Somebody bring paracetamol and water oo

I can't comprehend nothing from what I struggled to read cry

Nairaland will not wound me one day.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by samincredible44(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
what's the name of this poorly written movie

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

His hiv status

I'm sure it's the stigma that he will face from his family that is making him really upset with you.

You should also be careful next time not to divulge such information. You agreed to marry him despite his status, it should be between two of you only.

Give him time, you didn't commit adultery, you weren't disrespectful to him, I believe. So just give him time while you give yourself time to heal over the loss of your child.

I do hope you're taking care of yourself sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
You whole story is vague and crazy. The work of a scattered mind. Anyone who can give advice to this must be a person similar scattered mind. No beginning no end just madness upon madness. Please deactivate your profile.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Shormiey(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ok undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by tunize(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
See urself if u can even come to a faceless forum like this and be disturbing upadan about ur partner status, what where u expecting? You talk too much all ur post shows it all.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Burgcudi(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
In summary from your note above: You don’t use to advice him, you mock him for his wrong doing, you’re always or most times be against his motions... Keep calm and don’t get tired trying to reach him... He will contact you (it will take a very long period of time) and if he does only listen and be polite by apologizing repeatedly.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Help2020: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:
My name is casalinda and here is my story.... i have not been able to forgive myself and the feeling is hunting me everyday. To be honest I need help and advice on how I can go about this.. after I had issues with my partner and he call of our relationship I seek council and comfort with his close relative, I told him how I felt and how heart broken I was at the time. I got talking and mention my partner status to his relative, NB it was never to show how repugnance I felt toward him but just to let him see how well I love him and willing to stay. But I feel really bad at things right now is shaking between us, his relative told him about our conversation and is currently advising him to call off the marriage (divorce) that I’m evil. For disclosing something as such to him that I am capable of killing him. My marriage seem to be over.... To think I just lost my baby weeks back... I have not seen my partner for days I have try calling him but notice he block my contact and has frozen our joint account I’m stalk here at home. Confused, frustrated and heart broken. How do I get him to forgive me?? where do I go from here

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Bola146(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
decatalyst:

Headache ooo. Somebody bring paracetamol and water oo
I can't comprehend nothing from what I struggled to read cry
Nairaland will not wound me one day.
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by merieam16(f): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2020
You can only get him 2 4give u only if u forgive urself of whatever u did 2 him,or say 2 his relatives
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Froshloaded: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Babe you messed up, you shouldn't have done that na angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by kemicalreact: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:
My name is casalinda and here is my story.... I have not been able to forgive myself and the feeling is hunting me everyday. To be honest I need help and advice on how I can go about this.. after I had issues with my partner and he call of our relationship I seek council and comfort with his close relative, I told him how I felt and how heart broken I was at the time. I got talking and mention my partner status to his relative, NB it was never to show how repugnance I felt toward him but just to let him see how well I love him and willing to stay. But I feel really bad at things right now is shaking between us, his relative told him about our conversation and is currently advising him to call off the marriage (divorce) that I’m evil. For disclosing something as such to him that I am capable of killing him. My marriage seem to be over.... To think I just lost my baby weeks back... I have not seen my partner for days I have try calling him but notice he block my contact and has frozen our joint account I’m stalk here at home. Confused, frustrated and heart broken. How do I get him to forgive me?? where do I go from here

Casalinda.....
..... I....

..... haunting....

..... called....

..... counsel....

Work on your English first, I couldn't even read it to the end. undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by skj1377(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
If your husband is HIV positive and you lost your child few weeks back then your 100% positive just like him.
Both of you are positive. Check in 4 months time. Where will he get another positive lady ready to marry him and get positive? No such love except he is super rich and does not disclose his status. Both of you are positive I don't see the issue here.
Casalindal:

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Raeheemwayne: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
The same husband that raped you, Is also an HIV patient.
In essence, you're also a carrier - sorry, I pity your condition.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
You should never have done that
I dont tink he'd ever forgv u
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Cladez(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Casalindal:

His hiv status
Do you know you could be arrested and dealt with by the law for disclosing such info?
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 05, 2020
If you are the only one around him willing to stay, he'll come back.. A bird knows its comfortable nest.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lot of girls will just be walking around you won't know what is inside there body system
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2020
You did a wrong thing and am very sure experience has taught you better.

Pray to god to forgive you and also try to forgive yourself too.
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
You did a wrong thing and am very sure experience has taught you better.

Pray to god to forgive you and also try to forgive yourself too. shocked
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Impostor: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2020
Casalindal:

His hiv status

Why naw? That is a very sensitive information. I'm a man so I will tell you the secret, if you love him be persistent. Continue calling with new sim, text your apologies. He will calm down if you continue to show interest
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Impostor: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
The same husband that raped you, Is also an HIV patient.
In essence, you're also a carrier - sorry, I pity your condition.
what is wrong with this children? This forum is getting messed up. Where did she say rape
Re: How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me by Raeheemwayne: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Impostor:
what is wrong with this children? This forum is getting messed up. Where did she say rape
Old man go and read her previous threads or you just shut the fvck up.
Take the 2seconds of attention I just gave you to the bank.
You'll just poked nose in issues you have no clue about - E-diot.
Mtcheew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Annie Idibia, Shocking Video Of Tuface Idibia Wife Annie Idibia Undergo / The Hate For Women On This Forum Is Appalling / Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.