Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience (3382 Views)

Is This Girl Chasing Me? PHOTOS / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by tobby20: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
As I’m writing this sh*t, I’m suppose to be at home but I don’t have transport fare to go home lol .
I’m a student , I was not naive of gay or homo experience , also I don’t have them I feel it’s their nature , so who am I to judge .
So I think I met this man one day on my way to get some stuffs at the back of my school gate, that’s where one man just offered to buy drink for me , I thought it was something normal .
The next day we met again , that was when I realized werey is gay . I don’t judge people biology. His house is near where I do buy stuffs , so I bought food and he offered I eat in his place . I brought the food to his place and started eating , that was when he started touching my dick live .
I was so annoyed but I didn’t show it , cos he use to sell market and he has cash , but I left his house that day .
Came back to my usual place to buy stuffs again , I met him he gave me cash 1k and also bought food for me . I left and we met again today
Shit my b3 is low

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by fortunateme: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
Fvck off you fagot. You also have the gay vibes in you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by OdogwuMoney6: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2023
fortunateme:
What's bad in being gay?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Shebi Na your yansh go suffer am...

Dey chop dey go

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by tobby20: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
What's bad in being gay?
Bro I just checked your profile , u older than me with a year . Lol
Tho I’m not gay , Lowery I hate gays with passion especially man to man
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by fortunateme: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
What's bad in being gay?
Read my comment again then go and read your Bible.
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Qatar2022: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
tobby20:
As I’m writing this sh*t, I’m suppose to be at home but I don’t have transport fare to go home lol .
I’m a student , I was not naive of gay or homo experience , also I don’t have them I feel it’s their nature , so who am I to judge .
So I think I met this man one day on my way to get some stuffs at the back of my school gate, that’s where one man just offered to buy drink for me , I thought it was something normal .
The next day we met again , that was when I realized werey is gay . I don’t judge people biology. His house is near where I do buy stuffs , so I bought food and he offered I eat in his place . I brought the food to his place and started eating , that was when he started touching my dick live .
I was so annoyed but I didn’t show it , cos he use to sell market and he has cash , but I left his house that day .
Came back to my usual place to buy stuffs again , I met him he gave me cash 1k and also bought food for me . I left and we met again today
Shit my b3 is low
Oga you're gay

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by tobby20: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Qatar2022:

Oga you're gay
Yes I agree dullhead
Pls no offense

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by brain54(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na just 1k them wan take dis virgin your nyansh so…

( that na if Dey never discombulate am already. As you seem to be enjoying the chase to me)

1k and food.

Very soon you go Dey need pampers!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by GodWrites: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Touching my dick live grin

Very soon he will suck it and you will cum cheesy

Two idiots!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by BucketMan: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:
Na just 1k them wan take dis virgin your nyansh so…

( that na if Dey never discombulate am already. As you seem to be enjoying the chase to me)

1k and food.

Very soon you go Dey need pampers!
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by brain54(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
BucketMan:
cheesy
Reminds me of something that happened…

I was at Jos at the time and had this particular neighbor living in the flat adjacent mine. So this neighbor was a federal road safety personnel and always had male visitors. Young boys come over to his place. At times he would invite boys all the way from the east and they will stay sometimes for days before leaving.

Most times his place was crowded with guys. I thought nothing of it and felt it was just a normal friend thing. After all it wasn’t even my business. Later I will understand they were all gay and would come around to shag and perform all kind of gay orgy and sex shi.t.

But not until the day he invited me over to his place. Actually for a long time he had been friendly towards me( I cover my as.s with the blood of Jesus) and will invite me to spend the night in his flat. But I always turned his invitation down because I didn’t see any reason why I will leave my own crib and go over to his place to spend the night. It felt off… but I didn’t suspect anything.

Well… around the time I was to move from the compound. I was relocating to another state and so had moved most of my property away. My house was almost empty safe mattress and other minor stuff I wanted to give out. Then the devil seeing his chance came again.

He invited me over again giving the excuse of me not being lonely in an empty flat. I reluctantly accepted because apart from me being the kind of person that enjoy my space. I just didn’t like the dude. Even though we got on well.

Long story short while in his place I noticed the line of conversation and it seemed to me like the line of conversation one would initiate with a chick who He invited over to lay. At that point I raised an highbrow and could have left. But I wanted to be double sure so as not to judge or conclude wrongly. At a point he just jumped on me leaning in a way to kiss me while we were watching a movie. With his hairy and disgusting bearded mouth( only Devil knows how a guy will leave all the beautiful specimen of God’s creation of women and go and be kissing or shagging a man’s as.s. It don’t seem right na) I gave him a nice head butt for trying to take me unaware followed by a upper cut to reset and calm his nerves. ( I could see his penis was already erect) I jejely left the place to sleep in my own house leaving him to clean the blood that was already spluttering from his lips.

Na so they been wan take discombulate and rearrange my nice as.s o. But God no gree.

I think being gay is a thing I shall never do. No matter what is involved.

Such disgusting and evil act!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Hypnotise: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Being gay is insanity. Said it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by JapaToDNext: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
tobby20:
Shit my b3 is low
op, u are playing with fire

Most of this gay men are fetish and diabolical

Stop collecting stuffs or money from him, with this things, he can bind(tie) u

Most guys that are into homosexuality now, did not want to get involved,But somehow they found them self into it

Stop any closeness with him,

It seems u are still young and the man sees u as somehow to control and manipulate

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Bahamas95(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
A fellow guy invited you to his house and he touched your di!ck and you allowed him see the next day.....You must be an idiot like him.

Both of you should be given a headshot at close range, you don't deserve to be amongst sane people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Fahvvy: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
It's not my business whether or not a person is gay undecided...

But the day your village people will whisper into your ears that you should try that shit with me, that's the day you will join your ancestors IMMEDIATELY angry...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by AliEzeOlu: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
fortunateme:

I thought I am the only one who sensed it from his write up.

Something deep inside tells me OP is gayish by default.

He just hasn't noticed it yet grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
Free style on Davido overdem all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVpzkw2RdQ
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by udede(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
I have been toasted more than 10X by gay men and I wonder what they see in me. It's disgusting
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
tobby20:
Shit my b3 is low

So how stupid you are because of 1k. Your fellow man touch you was penis and you were calm?

It's either you have gay tendencies or your story is fake.
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by 1Sharon(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Were you dressed decently?

5 Likes

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by brain54(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na wah o…

Man too Dey dress indecently?

Nothing person no go read for NL!

grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by PussyGalore(f): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Kolombz:
It's completely lack of ignorance that lead people to think that people consciously choose their sexual orientation;Nobody does.It solely boils down to brain chemistry.
(Our brain is our main sexual organ)
Homosexuality is just an abberration of what the brain chemistry is supposed to be normally either for a male or a female; Various researchs have found semblance between the brain of a gay man and that of a straight woman;Ditto for a straight man and a lesbian.
So one's sexual orientation is not a matter that is up for personal choice.
What is up for personal choice is whether to pursue the act or abstain from it.That is what should be criticized.
In a nutshell,What I am saying is disparage the act not the person.

Please stop trying to justify that deviant behaviour
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by martkowded(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
1Sharon:

I see what you did there. grin

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by tobby20: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
1Sharon:
Indecent like sagging 🐐
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Crucialgem(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
1Sharon:

What the heck😂🤣🤣i see what you trying to do here loòoool haba now he is a guy
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by 1Sharon(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
Crucialgem:

What the heck😂🤣🤣i see what you trying to do here loòoool haba now he is a guy

Eh hen? Men can be raped too. Let op come and tell us what he was wearing

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
PussyGalore:

Please stop trying to justify that deviant behaviour
Read my last statement and you will see that i didn't justify it.I find it homosexual acts repulsive as you do.
Like I said,Nobody chooses to be gay or straight..So do not vilify the person;Vilify the act instead.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Benbisco(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
tobby20:
Shit my b3 is low

🤝🤝🤝
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Demonicus: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Na same format wey Dem dey use for girls collect dem, your fellow man like you wan run you so burst your ass.🥶🤢🤮
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Ttipsy(f): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
tobby20:
Shit my b3 is low
did you suck his dick ??

What happened next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Conjoined Twins Handle Sex Relationship? / Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama / I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.