Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (105064 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
GodSaklek:

light099
espn
GOFRONT
FlordFlorez
puyol005
Jeromejnr
12345baba
MichaelSokoto
XwhY
tballeyy
Ladiesdoctor
olusma23
Jamesbiodun
Ghozky
EmmaOgbu
MasterJayJay

Nowadays,Nairaland are full of kids who can't reason very well,that's the reason why I don't really come here unlike before,they are lying,they are lying,they discovered and invented that phone u are using to browse as a prove of advanced technology,but u believed that if u load recharge cards,u can call someone far away from u,u can use laptops and other modern day technology,I don't know why u believe that if u plug TV into the socket,u can see the clear picture,.. Don't just sits and say they are lying without making your own research first,make Ur own research and prove them wrong this time around...

It's time for Seun to start deleting unrelevant comments if he want Nairaland to move forward.

Silent Sir.

Archaeological and biological scientists are not responsible for producing your phones.

There is a difference between creating something in the present and deducing info as it relates to the past.

Google "Thorium dating" and "carbon dating" methods and also watch documentaries like "Expelled" and you would see you are been lied to.

Don't just sit down in your house and assume because some people call themselves scientists therefore they must be right.

Even in the scientific community, scientists differ on these subject matters.

But people like you won't do research you would just accept any info point blank.

Not too long ago, I showed someone peer review papers on these subjects as he was arguing. I guess that shut him up.

3 Likes

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by espn(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
decatalyst:

Ogbeni calm down, you are not addressing one for the "kids" on nairaland.

This is logic...may I inform you that all these claims are hypothetical and they are not factual! Even the 'age' of planet earth is also hypothetical, at best, it was estimates that earth is over 4.4billion years.

So, someone saying they discovered the FOOD a certain mythical animal ate, over 100 million years ago, is rather fictional to me.

Abi you know the water e drink on top too? grin
Lol bro you dey mind the boy...I saw his mention and just skipped...
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Karac: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Why y'all so obsessed about dinosaurs that doesn't even exist? *Sigh*
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by espn(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Silent Sir.

Archaeological and biological scientists are not responsible for producing your phones.

There is a difference between creating something in the present and deducing info as it relates to the past.

Google "Thorium dating" and "carbon dating" methods and also watch documentaries like "Expelled" and you would see you are been lied to.

Don't just sit down in your house and assume because some people call themselves scientists therefore they must be right.

But people like you won't do research you would just accept any info point blank.

Not too long ago, I showed someone peer review papers on these subjects as he was arguing. I guess that shut him up.
you are on point...

2 Likes

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by DorianD(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oya bring cure for Corona before I start listening to una lies joor
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by GodSaklek(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Silent Sir.

You do your research to confirm that they are lying or u are just acting base on nonsense documentary u watched?,at least,they make findings but I didn't, so I can't say they are lying because I didn't do my own research,take your equipment and do Ur own research to prove them wrong,the reason why u belive what u watch online are the reason why I believe their discoveries...

2 Likes

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
grin

Fable (English)

Fabu (Yoruba)

........? (Igbo)

.........? (Hausa)
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
GodSaklek:

You do your research to confirm that they are lying or u are just acting base on nonsense documentary u watched?,at least,they make findings but I didn't, so I can't say they are lying because I didn't do my own research,take your equipment and do Ur own research to prove them wrong,the reason why u belive what u watch online are the reason why I believe their discoveries...

Lol..okay o.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by MzTunechi(f): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
How old is this universe gan na
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Saintly01(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
light099:
Scientists with their Carbon 14, Carbon dating bullcrap.
Extraordinary bullcraps, only valid until another bullcrap invalidates the former.
Continue searching, you would never discover anything of tangible relevance to your search, you would only end up more confused and misinformed every time.

As a human, you would always have to believe in one shit or another, either the religious shit or the scientific shit. No side seems to be devoid of shits, except that one shit is obviously the way to go, while the other is nothing more than futile bullcrap.

It's more sensible to believe the allegory of a snake talking in a garden than theories of how fish turned into man;
It's more sensible to believe this masterpiece universe is designed and fabricated by a creative, wise, intelligent, supernatural mind than to believe it created itself and exists on it's own. More ridiculously originated from a tiny bang. You don't mean it?
It's more sensible to believe a path that tells us the purpose and future of the world, not one which doesn't know why we're here, where we're coming from and where we're heading to.
It's sensible to believe a great designer somewhere knows a lady should have two breasts, curvy figure and thinner voice, while the man should be more masculine with thicker voice. Or you mean nothing figured that out and also fabricated it?
All these are very shallow details by the way. It would take some tangible time to describe the minutest parts of life and infinite time for the whole vast universe.

Life is no doubt a great masterpiece of art, epitome of extraordinary creativity, climax of skillful fabrication, nexus of complex functionality and unbelievable compatibility of distinct contrasting vastness.

Science is only good in fabricating inanimate objects and making life better, that is where it belongs and it should strictly stick to that. But when atheist scientists come explaining cardinal aspects of life with science. I tell them, never mind, because you really suck at that.

Some people would mock you for being so gullible for believing in a sky daddy, until later you realize who is really more gullible.

The Creator (God) and science have never been at loggerheads, man only seeks to learn more about the awesome work of creation, through scientific inquest into nature. When I was much younger I believed in God because I was brought up as a Christian, not because I understand who God is or the concept of Christianity. Now that I can think for myself I believe in the existence of God from my discovery of the uniqueness of the human body and it's functioning and my finding out that no amount of Anatomical metamorphosis and evolution could form what the male and the female body is. I feel that many biblical narrations are stories for teaching purposes, the didn't necessarily happen the way they narrated them, neither will everything happen exactly the way they were narrated. The reason for the disbelief, the back and forth between religious enthusiasts and scientists is mans limited knowledge of nature. Scientists are working to find out why "A" is "A" and how it came to being, but many religious people believe that "A" is "A" because they were told so, or from some emotional feelings they have. I love science and I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Crysthaniel(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Abi oh ... grin
Sometimes brains have been taught to accept stories as facts and reject any scientific rationale that tries to question their stories

See you talking as if it's not possible even scientifically..
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Another fake news by lying atheist called scientists grin

Dinosaurs are not more than 5500 years old
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by hahn(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wasting alot of money chasing this..

Is not even clout

MODIFIED
On a serious note, I have making ftc like crazy, and I have been waiting for the money the give to people that make ftc.

Who should I send my bank account details to?

Your English teacher. You deserve a refund
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Aforigho(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oyibo no go kill us with lie
plese anyone who has blackberry Z10 that is not in good condition
plese i need the screen cos mine have been broken i wanted fixing it but the price is high so i abandon it but know i need some details from the phone and i can get dem so plese help a brother if you have
thanks in advance !
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ogbonti: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
Moneywirer:
If truly dinosaurs once existed and are now extinct, that means in hundreds of years to come cows may be extinct too

Buhari will not allow that - he will rather erase Nigeria from the map than allow his beloved cows to be killed grin

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Zoroaster: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
MRosario:
Nigeria is not going anywhere judging by the comments on front page. Imagine someone questioning carbon dating in the 21st century. I weep for this country. Carbon dating is one of the most accurate techniques for dating, too accurate infact, same technique used to confirm footballers ages.
See my countrymen shocked I need to leave this country
my brother i tire for my countrymen
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Arielle: 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
See ignorance. Astounding!
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Zoroaster: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
its no wonder why africans have a below average iq

2 Likes

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2020
light099:
Scientists with their Carbon 14, Carbon dating bullcrap.
Extraordinary bullcraps, only valid until another bullcrap invalidates the former.
Continue searching, you would never discover anything of tangible relevance to your search, you would only end up more confused and misinformed every time.

As a human, you would always have to believe in one shit or another, either the religious shit or the scientific shit. No side seems to be devoid of shits, except that one shit is obviously the way to go, while the other is nothing more than futile bullcrap.

It's more sensible to believe the allegory of a snake talking in a garden than theories of how fish turned into man;
It's more sensible to believe this masterpiece universe is designed and fabricated by a creative, wise, intelligent, supernatural mind than to believe it created itself and exists on it's own. More ridiculously originated from a tiny bang. You don't mean it?
It's more sensible to believe a path that tells us the purpose and future of the world, not one which doesn't know why we're here, where we're coming from and where we're heading to.
It's sensible to believe a great designer somewhere knows a lady should have two breasts, curvy figure and thinner voice, while the man should be more masculine with thicker voice. Or you mean nothing figured that out and also fabricated it?
All these are very shallow details by the way. It would take some tangible time to describe the minutest parts of life and infinite time for the whole vast universe.

Life is no doubt a great masterpiece of art, epitome of extraordinary creativity, climax of skillful fabrication, nexus of complex functionality and unbelievable compatibility of distinct contrasting vastness.

Science is only good in fabricating inanimate objects and making life better, that is where it belongs and it should strictly stick to that. But when atheist scientists come explaining cardinal aspects of life with science. I tell them, never mind, because you really suck at that.

Some people would mock you for being so gullible for believing in a sky daddy, until later you realize who is really more gullible.

Please don't have kids

1 Like

Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Zoroaster:
its no wonder why africans have a below average iq

My brother, reading the comments made me cringe for a bit
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:
Another fake news by lying atheist called scientists grin

Dinosaurs are not more than 5500 years old

Can you prove it?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2020
veeshock:

It takes a creative, wise, intelligent, supernatural mind to create a man from dust, fish, monkey, or whatever. Science is based on evidence not fabrication mr man, if not for science you wont know water is H2O, you wont know anything called internet or cell phone, and you wont be able to share your ignorance to millions at same time.
Did your Bible or whatever book you believe in describe exactly how the universe or man was formed? Even in the Bibles creation story the sun was made on the 4th day, on the 4TH DAY, with morning, evening, night already existing from day 1-3 before the sun and moon were created, can you explain that?
Btw evolution also says man was made from dust, through stages encompassing millions of years.

Another atheistic lie trying to demean the power of God.

God created man in one day, a special creature... Nothing is too hard for God to do
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Judybash93:

Can you prove it?

They all mostly died in the great deluge of Noah's time
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Judybash93(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2020
obonujoker:

They all mostly died in the great deluge of Noah's time

So, that means you believe in Noah's flood right? Is there any evidence to prove that Noah's flood actually happened?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Crysthaniel:
See you talking as if it's not possible even scientifically..
Really bros? Raising people from the dead is possible scientifically?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Crazy people.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Judybash93:

Can you prove it?

They all died in the great deluge
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by obonujoker(m): 12:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Judybash93:

So, that means you believe in Noah's flood right? Is there any evidence to prove that Noah's flood actually happened?

Noah ark was discovered by archeologist
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Crysthaniel(m): 12:48am On Jun 06, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Really bros? Raising people from the dead is possible scientifically?
Yes man.. It depends on how you define your own science.. Apostle paul already answered this kind of question in the bible 1 Corinthians 15:35-38
Says..
Nevertheless, someone will say: “How are the dead to be raised up? Yes, with what sort of body are they coming?” 36 You unreasonable person! What you sow is not made alive unless first it dies. 37 And as for what you sow, you sow, not the body that will develop, but just a bare grain, whether of wheat or of some other kind of seed; 38 but God gives it a body just as it has pleased him, and gives to each of the seeds its own body

Before any seed grows, it has to die or spoil first
And it then germinates and form a new life... Yet you find it hard to believe in resurrection don't you think that the one who programmed the seeds can raise the dead?? That verse 38 explains that God can always give us a new body
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Crysthaniel(m): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Judybash93:

Of course what's responsible for the ice in the Arctic and Antarctic? Mind you if all those glaciers melt, the whole earth will be covered with water did you know..? Why are animals remains discovered on mountain tops? Did you know the first documented account of rainbow? Why do people dig Wells for water what prompt us to this idea? Have you ever seen a Culture on this earth that doesn't have this event in their history books? Why are river lanes discovered in the ocean floors?
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by DedeNkem: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Dinosaur can't be found in the bible. Another evidence that shows religion is a fallacy.
Re: 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) by Crysthaniel(m): 1:15am On Jun 06, 2020
DedeNkem:
Dinosaur can't be found in the bible. Another evidence that shows religion is a fallacy.
Who told you that
Read Genesis 1 verse 21 and 24

And God created the great sea creatures and all living creatures that move and swarm in the waters according to their kinds and every winged flying creature according to its kind. And God saw that it was good
Then God said: “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds, domestic animals and creeping animals and wild animals of the earth according to their kinds.” And it was so
Also .
And God so Good the Whale is a survivor of their extinction Because God preserved them psalms 74:13

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thread For Solar System/Electricity Owners in Nigeria. / Sloth Caught In My School Today / World’s Largest Crab That Feeds On Birds And Breaks Bones (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.