Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k (2195 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
Omg.
Their new name now is Opay investment some do use Binomo investment. Opay has made a disclaimer. Pls 50k has gone to this scammer.

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by ademidedavid(f): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
I believe its only selfish and lazy people that wants sudden increment in their money that falls for such.....even my banks that are into serious business with the money with them have never given me any profit for the past 12years let alone a binomo in less that 6hrs.....let's be guided please

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
ademidedavid:
Some people might not make heaven, you just let me enter come see "omg"?
Your matter is the next to settle....

The pictures didnt upload sorry I uploaded them

1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Last

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Their new name is Opay Investment

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by nappy760(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Binomo binomo...this same stupid profile has tried chatting me up on 2go before angry

Pls and pls...if there was a program that doubles money , the persons that knows it will not tell you.

People that trade forex, Crypto currency and are making serious money will never open their mouth to tell their blood relatives, talkless of a stranger ....it is only when they need money they open up....These are hard times
#Staywoke

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
nappy760:
Binomo binomo...this same stupid profile has tried chatting me up on 2go before angry

Pls and pls...if there was a program that doubles money , the persons that knows it will not tell you.

People that trade forex, Crypto currency and are making serious money will never open their mouth to tell their blood relatives, talkless of a stranger ....it is only when they need money they open up....These are hard times
#Staywoke

With the account number can the guy be arrested
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by austine4real(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Our youths just want to gets rich as soon as possible.

They don't care about tomorrow
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
austine4real:
Our youths just want to gets rich as soon as possible.

They don't care about tomorrow

How can this scammer be arrested

They showed videos of different people giving testimonies of their investment

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by austine4real(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Biafra1stson:

How can this scammer be arrested

They showed videos of different people giving testimonies of their investment

DSS NIA and copy EFCC too
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
A reverend sister saying she invested 100k and was flipped to 200k in few minutes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
The testimonies are just countless

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
More convincing testimonies with thousands of views and comments. from this so called opay, binomo investment or flip cash scam

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by nappy760(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Biafra1stson:

With the account number can the guy be arrested

They probably can trace the account holder, I guess it all depends on the investigating body (EFCC or police) but I guess the sender is partly to blame
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
The testimonies keep rolling with hundreds of comments

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by nappy760(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chai....the hustle is real...

I have never been one to invest in *****...Yes **** because what you are investing in is unknown that reason alone is a red flag to not go ahead.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Eberechi24(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol, welcome to digital world
Biafra1stson:
The testimonies are just countless

Testimonies aren't enough to trust system esp in Nigeria. Anybody can fake alerts, testimonies for a lil token. No think am.

They boost likes and shares even.

Sorry for your loss
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by nappy760(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Are you sure the binomo and opay are the same ? undecided
She didn't mention anything like opay investment

Just as I said I once chatted with that profile and it was the same promises of doubling
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
nappy760:

#Staywoke

Absolutely, most people including myself don't reveal money making tactics that easily

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Baloranking(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

People don't actually know what's going on, this scammers actually target people that invest little amount,so they double it then tell them to make a video proof as testimony to post on their social media platforms.

People come to invest huge amount get scammed grin

There's this saying"know the environment you stay in,don't let the environment know you"

I remember when I was scammed of 20k grin now even if you use anything you can't eat my 5naira

My condolences to the person that was scammed, she should report to the police asap
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
nappy760:
Are you sure the binomo and opay are the same ? undecided
She didn't mention anything like opay investment

Just as I said I once chatted with that profile and it was the same promises of doubling

It is the same format to flip your money in 45 minutes. As flip money has cast they are using this one. Even opay made a disclaimer on Facebook
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by nappy760(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Biafra1stson:

It is the same format to flip your money in 45 minutes. As flip money has cast they are using this one. Even opay made a disclaimer on Facebook

Oh wow..
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Biafra1stson: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
nappy760:

Oh wow..

With thos account number someone can report to police abi
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Kemimarch16(f): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
They usually hack some people account and u will think u are chatting with the person
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by XXLMANDIGO: 5:49am On Jun 05, 2020
g
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by BinomoOfficial: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Omg.
Their new name now is Opay investment some do use Binomo investment. Opay has made a disclaimer. Pls 50k has gone to this scammer.

Hello, please understand that Binomo Investment nor Opay investment are not the same with Binomo. Our system is currently fighting those who uses our company name for bad purposes. We do not recommend to deposit your money into doubtful strangers account. We urge everyone to remain vigilant. Warm regards.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by BinomoOfficial: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
nappy760:

#Staywoke

Hello, we're sorry to hear such discomforting experience, please understand that the account who tried to chat you is not related to Binomo at all. We do not have agent, nor we chat people's account. We urge everyone to remain vigilant. Warm regards.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Tominix(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
No matter how rich i am i will never do things like this, even a personal acct number . . . . Am sorry to say this buh the person is a FOOL !!!
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Tominix(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
BinomoOfficial:

Hello, please understand that Binomo Investment nor Opay investment are not the same with Binomo. Our system is currently fighting those who uses our company name for bad purposes. We do not recommend to deposit your money into doubtful strangers account. We urge everyone to remain vigilant. Warm regards.
you just created this acct why na why na SMH
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by Jodha(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lool people still dey fall for this Kain yeye scam..
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Fell For Flip Money Scam Of 50k by zexy2030(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
scams angry

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst And Funniest Social Media Fake Life You've Ever Seen? / How A Man Divorce His Wife After Being Raped By Arm Robbers. Pictures / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.