Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Could This Be True About Religion? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be True About Religion? (3194 Views)

For Anyone Feeling Confused About Religion / Man Openly Speaks About Religion, With Heavy Claims About The Late T.B Joshua / What The Lockdown Taught Us About Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Happy new year my sister!
...in this same digital world?
God bless you sir. It's been awhile.

I hope you know started the Motherless babies home I talked about some time ago?

It's taking my time, so I don't come here often any more.
How is your family sir?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
But the high intelligent and beauty being demonstrated by various plants and animal species baffles me.
The beauty of the morning sun, rain after days of dry weather, moon shining by the night, the complexity and brutality of the foodweb\foodchain.
In short, the creation is so amazing for an intelligent human to conclude that a genius/geniuses are behind them.
I don't blame people that believe that there is an intelligent creator.
But having a mental construct of a old man-like figure with grey hair living in space is idolatery.
God=nature=natural forces [/quote]
ThinkSmarter:

i don't think the universe has a creator.
Because if u say there's a creator.
It will lead to another question: who created the creator and so on...
I think the universe happened by chance.
I have questions.
1. If the universe happened by chance, do you agree that before that chance, something else would have happened 'by chance?"

And after the 'chanced Universe' pls can you mention other things that have happened by chance? If yes what?
If no, why not?
Or
Is there a law somewhere which mandated only the universe to happen by chance. Who or what set up that Algorithm?

2. Your question, 'Who created the Creator?' is not the right question to be asked by someone as intelligent as you.
If you could carry out this research and get yourself to this conclusion, you should have known that there's such thing as 'The source' or 'The Cause'.
And you should have known that the Source or the Causer of a cause is outside what he or it causes.

And pls, I will wan to limit myself to Yah whom you seriously have a problem with, even when to pretended to make it seem like other deities are also included.

You said if shd take up the question of the created the universe, you wld ask who created the Creator? Pause a awhile to ponder on that, 'Who created the Creator?'.
Guy, the Creator is uncreated. He Is the source from which all things come from.

How then can you ask the question 'who created the Creator?'

Creation happens here on earth in the sphere of time. He is outside of this sphere, outside of time.

He is uncreated. Thats why He is Yah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
i don't think the universe has a creator.
Because if u say there's a creator.
It will lead to another question: who created the creator and so on...
I think the universe happened by chance.
But the high intelligent and beauty being demonstrated by various plants and animal species baffles me.
The beauty of the morning sun, rain after days of dry weather, moon shining by the night, the complexity and brutality of the foodweb\foodchain.
In short, the creation is so amazing for an intelligent human to conclude that a genius/geniuses are behind them.
But having a mental construct of a old man-like figure with grey hair living in space is idolatery.
God=nature=natural forces
quote author=ThinkSmarter post=104021676]
But the high intelligent and beauty being demonstrated by various plants and animal species baffles me.[/quote]
Ah, oga, biko no crush your blokosh with a atone for here na.

You mentioned 'Intelligence'. Intelligence? Nothing brought about the universe remember?
And, I hope you know intelligence is an attribute of a being with consciousness?
And, if I may ask, why are you baffled by the beauty of animals and plants.
Or, may be you shd sit down and really ask yourself how chance can bring out so many varieties of flowers of different colors. How chance can bring abt so many different varieties of animals having different adaptations and modes of feeding.
Ask yourself why chance hasn't happen since it happened.

Chance happen and placed laws that guides the universe abi. You try.
ThinkSmarter:

Now, this is why I didn't want to respond to you initially. You just said 'Creation', lol. You mean the universe was created then?

So, a genius/intelligent being (God), can't create an intelligent and beauty so baffling to you, but nothingness can?
And you call yourself intelligent human? Wow!

ThinkSmarter:

Idolatry? Idolatry against who? Nothingness? Or Chance?

Smartninker, your thinking here is not smart at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by shadeyinka(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anas09:

God bless you sir. It's been awhile.

I hope you know started the Motherless babies home I talked about some time ago?

It's taking my time, so I don't come here often any more.
How is your family sir?
Ill like to see some pictures?
How many children do you have now?
Its a though work o: but the Lord is your strength
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by rhektor(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Anas09:

quote author=ThinkSmarter post=104021676]
Ah, oga, biko no crush your blokosh with a atone for here na.

You mentioned 'Intelligence'. Intelligence? Nothing brought about the universe remember?
And, I hope you know intelligence is an attribute of a being with consciousness?
And, if I may ask, why are you baffled by the beauty of animals and plants.
Or, may be you shd sit down and really ask yourself how chance can bring out so many varieties of flowers of different colors. How chance can bring abt so many different varieties of animals having different adaptations and modes of feeding.
Ask yourself why chance hasn't happen since it happened.

Chance happen and placed laws that guides the universe abi. You try.

Now, this is why I didn't want to respond to you initially. You just said 'Creation', lol. You mean the universe was created then?

So, a genius/intelligent being (God), can't create an intelligent and beauty so baffling to you, but nothingness can?
And you call yourself intelligent human? Wow!

Idolatry? Idolatry against who? Nothingness? Or Chance?

Smartninker, your thinking here is not smart at all
Beautiful response anas09, it's been a while on here. I hope you are doing great
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2021
rhektor:

Beautiful response anas09, it's been a while on here. I hope you are doing great
My dearest. I'm doing very well as the Lord has given me rest round About.
I hope you are fine too?
Go forward, and move upward. That's your place

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2021
shadeyinka:

We have 6kids right now. We R taking it step by step as our hands can feed and care for for now.

And, yes it's a though job. From the Vision I got which from it I knew that this is What God called me to do, it wasn't easy.

Last week the Lord gave me a dream to comfort me knowing the huge task ahead of me.

I will share it in Charlie's Thread. I will mention you. So that you can help me with interpretations
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2021
shadeyinka:

I will send you pics on WhatsApp
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[size=8pt][/size]

Chai see Satan's handiworks o! embarassed

The topic of discussion on this thread:

"Could This Be True About Religion?"

The guy is trying to know what people claiming worshipers of God has upstairs (in their brains) about God, and all you can do on the thread is about Watchtower! cheesy
Never mind keep throwing what you had away some will collect it and add to their treasures! Matthew 25:29

The last time i told you that you're totally empty there's nothing in your brains apart from what JWs impacted in your life. You said you wanted to preach your Jesus to me. cheesy
Now that the opportunity is opened for you to preach what you know about your Jesus you're quoting Watchtower on a thread where the OP really need to know what you've got to say about your God!
What a pity! undecided

So where is the knowledge you've gotten from your so called Jesus? Now that someone truly needs to hear if there's any! smiley

Shame on you and your fake God who has nothing to impact in your head except Politics! Politics!! Politics!!!
Your emptiness is crystal clear to all honest hearted and sincere individuals that you're totally empty without Watchtower! cheesy

He is just trying to let you know that you and the guy arw on the same boat. because, he is a open atheist, but you are a closet atheist
Jehovah Witnesses are Materialists. They believe in only what they can see.
What's the difference between him and you?
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by rhektor(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:

My dearest. I'm doing very well as the Lord has given me rest round About.
I hope you are fine too?
Go forward, and move upward. That's your place

Amen, thank you very much

I thank God for your life
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I never wanted to chat with you so if you're always criticizing the mouthpiece of my own God it simply means our Gods aren't the same. But you insisting that you're a worshiper of my own God yet criticizing His mouthpiece (GB) simply means you're an INSANE, AṢIÈRÈ, ASÍWÍN
The only way you can bail yourself out of this tag is by telling yourself the truth, you can't continue criticizing my God's mouthpiece then say you're a worshiper of my God.
Quote anything in the Bible as long as it involves you my answer will ever remain NO unless you BOW to whatever the GB says otherwise continue quoting the Bible from now till tomorrow my answer remains that you and i can never be worshipers of the same God! smiley
Who is the Mouthpiece of God pls?
And who or what is GB pls?
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Myer:

How can you conclude that someone's research is flawed just because you disagree with his conclusion?

Your own personal research at first led you to Islam before you realised it was flawed. Then it led you to JW which other Christians will likewise tell you is flawed.

So everyone do their research. If theres truly a Truth to be reached, we'll eventually get there.

But what constitutes the Truth?
[b]1. It's infallible.
2. It's testable and replicable.
3. It cannot be denied when [/b]confronted/encountered.
I totally agree with the bolded.
So, is the Jesus fallible.
Is He testable and replicable?
Can He be denied?
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

I think you've searched for reason the same way I am searching.

I understand that every religion is true to it's adherents and false to "outsiders". That means everyone is a pagan and everyone serves the "true God".

But what they all have in common is acknowledgement of a supreme being who is responsible for all of creation.

This is why I do not view the world through the lens of religion but by basic fundamental laws governing the universe which All these "gods" agree to Love of your fellow human and that's the only thing that makes sense.

The universe I believe is guided by basic laws; "what you sow is what you reap", "Do to others what you want done to you" and so many like quotes.

Our minds are caged a bit too tight by the concept of religion as we know it and I think life might be simpler if it is devoid of religious sentiments because religious belief is only cultural.

One love!
What is Love? If you cannot define love, you can never know how to love another human.
So, let's begin with love.

What do you mean by what you sow is what you will reap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
rhektor:

Amen, thank you very much

I thank God for your life
Amen. We give Him all the praise.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by charly20(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:

What is Love? If you cannot define love, you can never know how to love another human.
So, let's begin with love.

What do you mean by what you sow is what you will reap?

My dictionary defines love as
[i]"Affectionate, benevolent concern or care for other people or beings, and for their well-being."
[/i]
To which I have no definition of my own to add.

If you treat others right, you sure will be treated right.
If you treat others wrongly, you can't expect to be treated right.

I want to keep it as simple as this.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by shadeyinka(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:

I will send you pics on WhatsApp
Okay and thanks.
I shall send something to you but not now cause....but lol let you know when I have a little.

Shalom
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

[i]"Affectionate, benevolent concern or care for other people or beings, and for their well-being."
[/i]

The person who defines Love as 'an affectionate, benevolence care for someone, does not know what love is. He inadvertantly misunderstood love to only be positive.
But, love is not positive only. There's negative love. That's why I asked you what love is.

You mentioned ' affection, benevolence and care'. These are all fruits produced by positive Love. They are not Love.
Love is an energy which exudes from a man and drives that man to act in a certain way; Good or bad.

Let me explain, just like the life of the sun is in its heat, so also the life of everyman is in his love . Without heat, the sun will just be light, but won't give heat which preserves lives.
Without love, a man dies.
You are given to what you love, good or bad. And, whatever you give into, drives you.

Let me give an example of a negative love which has no affection, benevolence or care in it.
Greed: Greed is the heat (the propeller) of the love for money. Greed propels a man to want more, go for more, get more, steal more, even kill to get more.
A greedy man loves money and getting more of it makes him alive.

A vengeful man loves malice, slander and is very unforgiving. He takes pleasure when he sees others suffer. This individual has anger and that anger drives him to inflict pain on others. Guess his love... Pain.

How can a man who steals from others, denies others their due, enjoys to see people tortured and afflicted with pain be affectionate, benevolent and caring towards other humans?

So, my definition of Love is, anything which is able to move you to do something, or drives you towards a particular direction. Anything that lights you up and gingers you to take any action good or bad.
Love is not the action, love is what makes you take the action.

For God so Loves the world (Sinners), He was propelled, moved, driven to give his only son for man to be rescued from eternal death.
This is an act of love.
And let me add again, that 'the token of a Love is a gift.. And Love is a gift given to those who are undeserving and don't have the capacity to give back.
There's nothing in man to move God to sacrifice his son, but he did anyways.

When you see a man or woman in love, you will get angry at the way they goes about what they do, why? because they are giving to those who are undeserving of their love.

You said all the religions preaches love for humans, so pls mention to me what the gods of these other religions gave in sacrifice to express their love for those that worship them.
Allah. What did he give ?
All the Hindu gods.
Buddha.
'All the African gods, Norse gods. Greek gods, Egyptian gods. Mayan gods, Babylonian gods. ALL OF THEM

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

[/i]

Why will you get what you give to others, good or bad?
What is behind that?
That seems to be a law. Is it?
If yes, who or what set that law in motion? Chance? Why wld chance want to pay people for doing good or bad? What is the motive or purpose?

Why does there seems to be intelligence behind that, as there seem to be consequences for treating people badly.

Who is watching over this law to recompense those who adhere to it?
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
shadeyinka:

Okay and thanks.
I shall send something to you but not now cause....but lol let you know when I have a little.

Shalom
No wahala. God is taking adequate care of us. Amen
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by charly20(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
[quote author=Anas09 post=104251979][/quote]

I don't think it would be correct to say that "the person who defined love as "Affectionate, benevolent concern or care for other people or beings, and for their well-being. " does not know what love is because he has defined love from a single perspective and not recognizing that there may be two types of love as you have pointed.

I try to maintain the argument away from favouring any religion but you ask "what have the other gods from other cultures given to express their love to those that worship them?" and my answer is LIFE... What has any mortal done to deserve life? As you have also said that love is undeserving.

Christians believe God gave Christ to redeem them and give them "eternal life" which is just about the same thing I have said that all cultures believe in the existence of a supreme being and HE has given ALL LIFE.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
U obviously didn't understand me.
I never suggested what u wrote there.
Read again.

You don't know what you are saying.

I said every other thing meant nothing to me.

There's nothing to understand in your previous post.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by charly20(m): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:

What is behind that?
If yes, who or what set that law in motion? Chance? Why wld chance want to pay people for doing good or bad? What is the motive or purpose?

Why does there seems to be intelligence behind that, as there seem to be consequences for treating people badly.

I believe that the universe exists in a dynamic state of balance. For every life taken, there is another born otherwise there would be "overpopulation or underpopulation" in the universe. I believe this is the "law of cause and effect". "For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction".

There is also the " law of compensation". "Which is what you sow is what you reap" . If this law does not exist, then I believe if I plant maize, I would reap rice or if I plant orange, I'll reap guava.

I believe there are several laws guiding the universe.
God has created an ecosystem and every ecosystem is self sustaining otherwise it dies off eventually.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
U obviously didn't understand me.
I never suggested what u wrote there.
Read again.

Another waste to be disposed
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

I believe that the universe exists in a dynamic state of balance. For every life taken, there is another born otherwise there would be "overpopulation or underpopulation" in the universe. I believe this is the "law of cause and effect". "For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction".

There is also the " law of compensation". "Which is what you sow is what you reap" . If this law does not exist, then I believe if I plant maize, I would reap rice or if I plant orange, I'll reap guava.

God has created an ecosystem and every ecosystem is self sustaining otherwise it dies off eventually.

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

charly20:

I believe that the universe exists in a dynamic state of balance.
This is very consistent with the Bible.

charly20:

For every life taken, there is another born otherwise there would be "overpopulation or underpopulation" in the universe.
Eccl 3:2. Yah sets the time to be born, and a time to die. No one is control of that, only Yah.

charly20:

I believe this is the "law of cause and effect". "For every action, there is equal and opposite reaction
When you say 'Cause', you are implying there's a Causer behind the cause? The same applies for effect. There must be a brain behind whatever needs to be affected. Actions and reactions don't happen on their own, someone or something must activate or set the chain in motion. Who or what is that?
charly20:

There is also the " law of compensation". [i]"Which is what you sow is what you reap"
. If this law does not exist, then I believe if I plant maize, I would reap rice or if I plant orange, I'll reap guava.
@bolded, who makes these laws?
You call the law of reciprocity, the law of compensation? No problems. But, who or what ensures that these laws are effected when applied or activated? Chance?
We seem to be going in circles and you dodging my questions. If you don't believe in Yah, the Uncreated One, but, you talk abt laws knowing that laws don't make themselves, it's either you are trying to give Yah glory to another entity, let's hear it and get it done with.
charly20:

Wait, did you say God has CREATED? I thought you didn't believe in a created universe?
And, sir, pls, what is the name of this GOD you talk about?. Pls let's be clear here.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

I don't think it would be correct to say that "the person who defined love as "Affectionate, benevolent concern or care for other people or beings, and for their well-being. " does not know what love is because he has defined love from a single perspective and not recognizing that there may be two types of love as you have pointed.

Oh, I'm sorry about that. But, the reason I said that was because you said all religions of the world preaches love for humanity. I wanted you to know that what one calls love, may not necessarily be what the other calls love.
For example, Muslims love it dearly when a Jew or Christian is killed for the cause of Allah. It gives them a kick. But, you can't be a murderer and still be a Christian.

Islam says kill the unbelievers (Jews and Christians), Jesus says 'Love your enemies and pray for their good.
What I was trying to establish to you is that your assertion was wrong.
charly20:

I try to maintain the argument away from favouring any religion but you ask "what have the other gods from other cultures given to express their love to those that worship them?" and my answer is LIFE
No, I didn't say you shd favour any group, just be neutral and give an object answer just like you have done.

And to your answer (LIFE). Are you sure of that?
Life comes from only one source, not two. Is there a way you can attest that allah is LIFE itself? because I know that Jesus or Yah is Life itself

I am sure Yah gave me life by Him sending Jesus to die as a token of his love for me hence showing me that he gave me life. So, pls objectively tell me what Allah or Shiva or Odin or Zeus or Amadioha, or Ogun have this their worshippers as a relatable token to prove he gave them life.
Talk is cheap.

charly20:

. What has any mortal done to deserve life? As you have also said that love is undeserving.
Life is for all the living, it's salvation which brings eternal life that mortals are undeserving. Life on earth is both for good and evil. Animals and plants.

charly20:

Christians believe God gave Christ to redeem them and give them [b]"eternal life" [/b] which is just about the same thing I have said that all cultures believe in the existence of a supreme being and HE has given ALL LIFE.
The bolded is where I was getting at. And you said all other gods have their worshippers life which you equate to the kind Jesus have to Christians?

I can't find that in any culture. The reason is, no culture holds the concept of salvation from sin. Or that man is not able to redeem himself from sin. Islam for example believes if your good deeds are more than your bad deeds, you enter jaana. No sense of sin or the need to repent of your sins. So it goes for these cultures whose gods your classified together with Yah.

They are not saying the same thing, and do not demand or require the same requirements from their worshippers.

None of these gods preaches love for their enemies, only Yah does.
Guy, trying loving someone whom you know hates you and wants you dead by any means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by ThinkSmarter: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Another waste to be disposed
We all will be a waste that will be recycled by Mother Nature at the appropriate times.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by ThinkSmarter: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
Christianity = love, understanding, forgiveness, compassion.
The opposite are hate, envy, jealousy lust, unforgiveness.
You don't need to forgive who loves you.
Because who loves you won't hate you, won't envy you, won't hurt you
You can only forgive who hates you.
Forgive your enemy.
Forgive as much as possible (70x7)
I don't believe in the existence of a creator deity in the likeness of an elderly man living in space.
But I believe so many of the teachings of Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and all men of goodwill.
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by ThinkSmarter: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
Anas09:

What is behind that?

Forgive your enemy.
I don't believe in the existence of a creator deity in the likeness of an elderly man living in space.
But I believe so many of the teachings of Jesus Christ, Buddha, Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and all men of goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by charly20(m): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mr. Anas09,

I like that we are trying to engage in an intelligent argument but you seem to project your sentiments into the argument. You have unfortunately made a wrong conclusion that I'm atheist. Matter of fact, I'm as christian as they come but I can't make an objective argument if I'm sentimental.

Nowhere in all my previous arguments have I said there is no Creator.

I would continue the argument if we agree to be objective.

Have a good day!
Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
charly20:

Mr. Anas09, I like that we are trying to engage in an intelligent argument but you seem to project your sentiments into the argument.
Lol, I'm not a Mr. I'm a miss.
And, sorry, about my sentiments. I thought I established the fact that i will be representing Christian God Yah from the outset?
Why I said that was because, the irreligious always lump all gods together in their assertions and make us seem as though we all worship the same thing. And the Op here, although, he mentioned religious gods, he was more direct about Jehovah the Christians God, so, yeah, I have those sentiments and I can't help it.
charly20:

You have unfortunately made a wrong conclusion that I'm atheist.
So sorry about that, but, your comment which made me quote you suggested that you didn't care religion.
Again, sorry.
charly20:

Matter of fact, I'm as christian as they come but I can't make an objective argument if I'm sentimental.
Oh wow. Are you a Progressive Christian then? because, you said other gods give LIFE to their worshippers. With this, you are either saying these worshippers can get to Yah through their deities, not through Christ. Or, you believe that they are as many Creator Gods as they are religions.

Christians believe in one God and His name is YAH.
And, no other religion or god preaches love between their God and the worshippers. Love exists only in a relationship, and they don't have a relationship wirh their gods. Only Christians have a love relationship with their God. So when you said all religions preaches love for humans i was confused because that's not true.

charly20:

Nowhere in all my preceding arguments have I said there is no Creator.
No, you didnt say that, but you implied it. You talked about the Universe existing as though it just exists without a propelling hand behind it. You implied that the Universe had consciousness to be able to balance itself. So, yeah, I concluded you were affirming what Smartninker who is an atheist asserts.
charly20:

I would continue the argument if we agree to be objective.
Have a good day!
Presenting scriptural stance in talking about matters bothering on faith is not being objective?
No sir. I am an unapologetic Christian, and I can't talk religion without Christ.
We may end the discus here. I'm good. Good night to you

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Religion? by Anas09: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Forgive your enemy.
So believe in the teachings of Yah but don't believe He exist? I see. What's the point of me even respondinf to you sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Oo Abel SERMON ON MAKING YOUR HOME A HAPPY HOME / My Favourite Atheist Memes / Three Materials Used For Ifa Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.