Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Can I Eliminate Body Odour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Eliminate Body Odour (3385 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Hi OP. Perchance it's time for you to visit a Doctor to get checked out. I hope you get to the root of the problem soonest.
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by McBrooklyn(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
there some guys who dont bath well but they still use heavy deodorant.they will enter the bathroom then apply soap on their face and legs and pour water over their body.Most guys hurridly do this cos they might be late for class or work.when they return home in the day they so tired they just sleep on their sweaty clothes.the next they still perform their hurried bath.if some does this type of bad habit for a month why wont he have body odour cheesy cheesy.

Lol seriously I really don't know why some niggas don't take their hygiene seriously.. Like damn ah get this nigga back then for school who thinks taking one's bath before going to lectures or anywhere dey waste one's time. Dude go even talk say too much bathing go dey make skin wear out, crazy dude! cheesy

Some folks still prefer to dey glow am up with deodorant rather than taking their bath and funny thing is you hardly peg them for people who doesn't take their bath before stepping out.. Spraying deodorant is good but actually washing off the dirt from someone's body before and after a long/stressful day is importantanter.. but some folks just don't get it honestly
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Lol seriously I really don't know why some niggas don't take their hygiene seriously.. Like damn ah get this nigga back then for school who thinks taking one's bath before going to lectures or anywhere dey waste one's time. Dude go even talk say too much bathing go dey make skin wear out, crazy dude! cheesy

Some folks still prefer to dey glow am up with deodorant rather than taking their bath and funny thing is you hardly peg them for people who doesn't take their bath before stepping out.. Spraying deodorant is good but actually washing off the dirt from someone's body before and after a long/stressful day is importantanter.. but some folks just don't get it honestly

Some dudes dont bath well because of lack of patience cheesy.Sorry to say but its naija ladies who cleaner than guys..though there some few girls are dirty though cheesy cheesy cheesy.nothing puts someone off u than when u have stale sweat odour and that grimy smell that comes from stale boxers cheesy.Some guys will wear one boxer for two whole weeks without washing giving lame reasons that they dont want to wear off their boxers cheesy.
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
aeion:
Hi OP. Perchance it's time for you to visit a Doctor to get checked out. I hope you get to the root of the problem soonest.

wich doctor? he should bath well with good soap and trim his armpit and pubis
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
McBrooklyn:

its not that they dont bath but they dont bath well cheesy.someone will just enter th bathroom then wash his head and feet then pour water on himself and dats that cos he dont want to be late for work or classes cheesy.tell me why wont he smell cheesy cheesy.then there guys who wear a boxer or briefs for two weeks without washing and put on their smelly sweaty T shirt they shucked up in the drawer last afternoon cheesy.all these contribute to odour.
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by McBrooklyn(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
Some dudes dont bath well because of lack of patience cheesy.Sorry to say but its naija ladies who cleaner than guys..though there some few girls are dirty though cheesy cheesy cheesy.nothing puts someone off u than when u have stale sweat odour and that grimy smell that comes from stale boxers cheesy.Some guys will wear one boxer for two whole weeks without washing giving lame reasons that they dont want to wear off their boxers cheesy.

grin Lol you can imagine.. Wear off boxers like say boxers don turn gold?? How much Dem sell boxers mtcheeeew so niggas no just dey try at all..
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by McBrooklyn(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
its not that they dont bath but they dont bath well cheesy.someone will just enter th bathroom then wash his head and feet then pour water on himself and dats that cos he dont want to be late for work or classes cheesy.tell me why wont he smell cheesy cheesy.then there guys who wear a boxer or briefs for two weeks without washing and put on their smelly sweaty T shirt they shucked up in the boxers last afternoon cheesy.all these contribute to odour.

Lmao and funniest thing be say na those kind people dey like form Bigi bois & Fine bois pass smh cheesy
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Hardrive(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
You have to use baking soda on your armpit.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Freezby2020: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
It might be medical problem, besides the taking ur personal hygiene very seriously try to see medical doctor. Some fungi infections can be very nasty, especially, around the arm pits and between the laps.

Alimzy20:
hello nairalanders I'm 21-year-old and I have a serious body odour problem .I take a shower ,use deodorant and 2 hours later my armpits get sticky and start smelling. everywhere I go people breathe heavily cause of me and say I smells bad .I've tried lots of deodorants and when I wear perfume it smells too strong and I shower everyday .what can I do to eliminate this shameful odour ?
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Mandela27: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:
Shave ur armpit regularly. Eat ginger too often Bathe 5 times a day
grin grin grin
Bros 5times?e too much na.

Shey him fall inside pit toilet?
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by austine4real(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mandela27:

Bros 5times?e too much na.

Shey him fall inside pit toilet?

Na just advise oo

Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Martini101(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:

After that two weeks, some will turn it inside out, and wear it another two weeks with plenty application of Perfumes. grin grin
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by dumininu01(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
lefulefu:
there some guys who dont bath well but they still use heavy deodorant.they will enter the bathroom then apply soap on their face and legs and pour water over their body.Most guys hurridly do this cos they might be late for class or work.when they return home in the day they so tired they just sleep on their sweaty clothes.the next they still perform their hurried bath.if some does this type of bad habit for a month why wont he have body odour cheesy cheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy...some wear boxers for weeks.. Later dey will start having kuruna cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by BigDickFucker(m): 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
I've been looking for people to share this conversation with. When I was younger, I started breeding serious body odour. So what I did Is quite easy.

Use either Dettol cool or Premier cool, the soap usually gives a cooling sensation and a fresh scent

Use nivea cool kick as your deoderant

Don't use perfume. I'm talking from real life experience. I've not used perfume in years and it's been really helpful.

Always stay in ventilated areas, avoid crowded areas because they make you sweat and if you have pit hair, the sweat will congil and store there and ooze bad body odour.

If you're fat, try loosing weight and also try taking in vitamin c. I take an average of two tablets daily. You can take colored or white.
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Martini101:

After that two weeks, some will turn it inside out, and wear it another two weeks with plenty application of Perfumes. grin grin

Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
dumininu01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...some wear boxers for weeks.. Later dey will start having kuruna cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Alimzy20(m): 1:08am On Jun 24, 2020
uboma:

What type of deodorants do you use?
Nivea men and deal
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by Alimzy20(m): 1:13am On Jun 24, 2020
BigDickFucker:
I've been looking for people to share this conversation with. When I was younger, I started breeding serious body odour. So what I did Is quite easy.

Use either Dettol cool or Premier cool, the soap usually gives a cooling sensation and a fresh scent

Use nivea cool kick as your deoderant

Don't use perfume. I'm talking from real life experience. I've not used perfume in years and it's been really helpful.

Always stay in ventilated areas, avoid crowded areas because they make you sweat and if you have pit hair, the sweat will congil and store there and ooze bad body odour.

If you're fat, try loosing weight and also try taking in vitamin c. I take an average of two tablets daily. You can take colored or white.

thank you very much bro. by the way im not fat
Re: How Can I Eliminate Body Odour by uboma(m): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2020
Alimzy20:
Nivea men and deal

Sure (Motion Sense) Williams Racing... is better. Cost of it range from 800naira to 1200naira depending on your location.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Beautiful Females Who Changed Their Gender To Male (before And After Pictures) / If Not For yansh and breast Some dull Ladies Won't Drive A Car Till Dey Die / Many Naija Ladies Lack Respect For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.