Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Business Can Start With 300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Start With 300k (1661 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With #300K / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Start With 300k by paulpeters(m): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Paul, please i would like to plead and solicit for the kind advice and suggestions of the great minds in this platform to help me make an informed decision on the kind of business i can startup with 300k.

I being working for a particular firm in Lagos for a year plus now though a job is a career type of job and is kind of stressful and time consuming, so i feel like moving to Awka ibom with elder brother who also has a business there too.

Right now i just want my brother to get me a good location to get a shop but am finding a hard time coming up with a great and lucrative business idea. Please i would appreciate any advice, no insult please
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by Akinowon123(m): 3:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Car wash bizz
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by ayoncox: 3:04am On Jun 05, 2020
My Guy key into The Central Bank of Nigeria business support. Go register a company and access between 3 to 10 Million Naira. Go into fish or poultry farming.

To learn more chat me up [url]/2348089456258[/url]

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by Obidon1(m): 4:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Akara business at list has like ten branches for a start
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by bottlewater1(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2020
ayoncox:
My Guy key into The Central Bank of Nigeria business support. Go register a company and access between 3 to 10 Million Naira. Go into fish or poultry farming.

To learn more chat me up [url]/2348089456258[/url]

why not talk explain now so that we all can benefit from it

1 Like

Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by haon: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by paulpeters(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2020
No offense sir, am done with investments, i invested 50k on first bank money market and the yield isnt encouraging at all
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by bottlewater1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
paulpeters:
No offense sir, am done with investments, i invested 50k on first bank money market and the yield isnt encouraging at all

sorry about that you invested in the wrong company perhaps you withdraw your money too early
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by clems88(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
paulpeters:
Hi everyone, my name is Paul, please i would like to plead and solicit for the kind advice and suggestions of the great minds in this platform to help me make an informed decision on the kind of business i can startup with 300k.

I being working for a particular firm in Lagos for a year plus now though a job is a career type of job and is kind of stressful and time consuming, so i feel like moving to Awka ibom with elder brother who also has a business there too.

Right now i just want my brother to get me a good location to get a shop but am finding a hard time coming up with a great and lucrative business idea. Please i would appreciate any advice, no insult please
open a laundry shop. A friend of mine is into it at uyo
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by paulpeters(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
I was adviced by a friend to invest thier and keep it for the future, so i did and is been 4months now and when i went back to check it and it was like the way i left it
bottlewater1:

sorry about that you invested in the wrong company perhaps you withdraw your money too early
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by paulpeters(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thats a good suggestion but i need something more lucrative than that, Uyo is not like lagos where people find it difficult to do thier laundry themselves..
clems88:
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by Fumiex(f): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
paulpeters:

POS Business, barbing saloon, beer parlour
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by Mcslize: 2:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Akinowon123:
Car wash bizz

This is a nice business idea. This caught my attention. I might want to consider this business later. But will employ one or two persons to run it as per washing the cars. I have realized that people hardly wash their cars. I see some expensive cars but one thing that regularly caught my eyes about some of those expensive cars is the dirtiness of the cars.

I understand people have busy schedules so they can hardly find time to wash their cars couple with the fact that our environment aint't car friendly so cars easily get dirty. This is a great loophole to explore.

If one is to start this business, what are the things to get?
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by Akinowon123(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mcslize:

This is a nice business idea. This caught my attention. I might want to consider this business later. But will employ one or two persons to run it as per washing the cars. I have realized that people hardly wash their cars. I see some expensive cars but one thing that regularly caught my eyes about some of those expensive cars is the dirtiness of the cars.

I understand people have busy schedules so they can hardly find time to wash their cars couple with the fact that our environment aint't car friendly so cars easily get dirty. This is a great loophole to explore.

If one is to start this business, what are the things to get?
Workers
An office for client to relase
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by Salako01(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
clems88:

This seems to be the trend in Uyo. Laundry everywhere grin grin
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by sakanifemi123(m): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
if you don't mind I have list of 50 business idea you can start, I can also help you get more information among your choice. whatapp me 08024437430
Re: What Business Can Start With 300k by waleyp(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2020
hey catfish farmers in the house,
now you can get your active hybrid fingerlings and juveniles
here in Ibadan oyo state, 500,1000 pieces fingerlings,juveniles and above
we deliver nationwide,
we sell table sizes too.but we will let you know when they are ready for harvest.
contact our farm today , contact numbers will be available soon

(1) (Reply)

Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise / How To Get Canva Pro / Solving The Unemployment Problem Permanently(get Ready To Be Rich)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.