Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

When Does A Woman Become A Liability? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Does A Woman Become A Liability? (6991 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / I'm 24, And A Liability To My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Unnerve: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Plead:

Welcome to social media where people claim what they’re not. grin
Ain't that a fact
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Unnerve:

Ain't that a fact

That is not a fact

3 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Genset: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ybaby:

To be honest, it is not ordinary - to pay school fees, shelter, food, clothes, vacation then invest in inheritance.... biko it is NOT ordinary.

See the amount of men that want to escape from this huge responsibility to provide.... it is dog eat dog in man's world and no one pities them.

Honestly provider men are mini gods - not easy and yet they find a way to make it happen. They are machines! They take care of everyone before themselves and age fast ..... to toil is not easy and I really want to appreciate men who provide.

Women and kids are thankful!

All roofs in this world was hammered by men, the roads was constructed by men, the gates are watched by men - we appreciate your muscles, your sweat, your putting your family before your needs, the challenges you face at work because of us..... left to men a shirt and a trouser is enough but you keep going to work and labouring because of women and children.

God bless all provider men in the world, kings will seek your counsel, your path will be made easier and the heads of those you provide for will protect you. We donot take what you bring for granted. Thank you

P.S notice I said provider men o NOT ..... the other type of men should come and sit with us women - we are all one

Ybaby giving them hot hot grin grin
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Genset: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ybaby:

That is not a fact

ybaby that moniker unnerve is also emmaodet. He is not going to reply u again. Broke thing like him. It's people like him that are married and still cheats on his provider wife. That man is married. He admitted it on one of the threads. I pity the spouse sha. Imagine having a cheat and an infidel husband.

4 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Genset:
ybaby that moniker unnerve is also emmaodet. He is not going to reply u again. Broke thing like him. It's people like him that are married and still cheats on his provider wife. That man is married. He admitted it on one of the threads. I pity the spouse sha. Imagine having a cheat and an infidel husband.

Ah!!! Is that emmaodet ah na my paddy e

His father left them for his mother to fend for so he hawked all sorts GROWING up. He wrote all about his bitter childhood and how he is unable to provide for his own kids and expects his wife to provide for their kids while he cheats on her.... he wrote all about it.
Ah na my paddy o

3 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by nahzyla: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ybaby:

Ah!!! Is that emmaodet ah na my paddy e

His father left them for his mother to fend for so he hawked all sorts GROWING up. He wrote all about his bitter childhood and how he is unable to provide for his own kids and expects his wife to provide for their kids while he cheats on her.... he wrote all about it.
Ah na my paddy o

grin grin grin grin grin

You get mouth sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Genset:

No mind am because I dont write innit and ain't.... he wants to be more british than the queen. I am a naija girl proper ijebu lagosian. Proud of my root.

3 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
nahzyla:

grin grin grin grin grin

You get mouth sha

grin grin grin grin

Check his past write up.... I am only repeating after him.

Yesterday he even said it is women raising the so called mad men.

It is a woman that raised him true true. Sigh

2 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by nahzyla: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ybaby:

grin grin grin grin

Check his past write up.... I am only repeating after him.

Yesterday he even said it is women raising the so called mad men.

It is a woman that raised him true truenv. Sigh

Haba, I even thought you were just yabbing him

If he said those things actually then I feel sorry for his wife.

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
nahzyla:

Haba, I even thought you were just yabbing him

If he said those things actually then I feel sorry for his wife.

Facts only. Check his past posts. I am not yabbing him.

He talk am

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by nahzyla: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ybaby:

No mind am because I dont write innit and ain't.... he wants to be more british than the queen. I am a naija girl proper ijebu lagosian. Proud of my root.

Correct.

Oyinbo people will never ever hide their background and act like Africans. We also need to represent our roots, no need to be ashamed or to form fake foreigner

2 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by YourCoffin: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheArchangel:
or the man incapable of having kids?

According to the OP, Men's usefulness is dependent on their ability to provide and not to birth kids.

She inferred that women's usefulness is dependent on their ability to birth and take care of the kids, hence my question.
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Emekaossai(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ybaby:

If a wife does not give hubby consent he must respect her decision

If a hubby refuses to pay Bill's because he is stressed from not emptying his tank then she must respect his decision

I pray I marry someone like you

3 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Emekaossai:

I pray I marry someone like you

Amen my bruv. As long as you are a provider good man God will give you a good woman

2 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Emekaossai(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ybaby:

Amen my bruv. As long as you are a provider good man God will give you a good woman

Amen
Thanks a lot
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Chiquitq(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
In my opinion, a wife is a liability when she is hardly adding any value to her husband. It is not only about having a job or financial support. Some women are engaged in disguised unemployment whereby they claim to be working but they can't afford to feed themselves independently. Some are not directly employed but can provide financial support: for instance, a wife who by connections in society or friends and family can fix her husband rightly. I don't regard praying as one of the values as you mentioned above. Some women are very smart where their husband's are weak and the husbands depend greatly on their wife's smartness to handle many circumstances. Some are very hardworking in the home, very loving of their husbands and very skilled and focused in child upbringing so such women are very valuable to their husbands by the total peace of mind rendered. On the other hand, some women don't work or aren't gainfully employed, untidy, bad cooks, clumsy in bed, dysfunctional extended family members who also add to her husband's problems fincancially, morally and socially. Still, they are not so intelligent, have no support system outside their husband, have no special skills, are not even good looking or kind. You sometimes wonder what the men saw in them that led to marriage... Some women are gainfully employed and yet, help the husband save on frivolous expenses, bring his family together, find solutions to his probelms, encourage him to be better and still perform wifely duties well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by BigBashiru: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

But men are dependent on women to feed and clean the house for them so what's the big deal, ordinary financial provision you guys keep hyperventilating, y'all were cursed to toil the earth from the time of Adam so get used to it.

No men are not dependent on women to clean house and feed them. Say I'm a working bachelor I work, clean and cook and Say I'm 32. That means I've been cooking and cleaning for at least 16 yrs and marriage to a woman won't make her take over this stuff that I'm already used to...
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by BigBashiru: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Genset:
This is the major reason why marriages still last among the igbos,they follow the traditional way of marriage which is basically provision by the man anf home-keeping by the women. This is why their men hustle so hard and marry very late so as to be able to provide for their family adequately. In this way, the equation is balanced and everyone is happy. Kudos to all Igbo men especially Anambra men.

What does the man get in return for providing for his family? The answer in most cases is nothing significant. The only person entitled to a man's money is God because its God that was with him wen he was making it...and if the man is a Mami water worshipper then share his money with Mami water.

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Raalsalghul: 3:23am On Dec 24, 2021
BigBashiru:

What does the man get in return for providing for his family? The answer in most cases is nothing significant. The only person entitled to a man's money is God because its God that was with him wen he was making it...and if the man is a Mami water worshipper then share his money with Mami water.

Lol! grin
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Who said that the traditional role of a wife is to stay at home?
Who told you guys this?
Hian shocked

My mum was a trader, so also her mum and great grandmum.

In the olden days when a man are rated with the number of barns and livestock he has, his wives and children go to farm with him. After farm work, the wives retire to cook while the man will climb palm tree to tap palm wine they will use to wash the food down.
Gosh!
All the women in various markets, offices are ghosts.
All these frustrated souls everywhere. I will bite somebody.
embarassed
That animal is scary. What's the name?
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by BigBashiru: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ybaby:

To be honest, it is not ordinary - to pay school fees, shelter, food, clothes, vacation then invest in inheritance.... biko it is NOT ordinary.

See the amount of men that want to escape from this huge responsibility to provide.... it is dog eat dog in man's world and no one pities them.

Honestly provider men are mini gods - not easy and yet they find a way to make it happen. They are machines! They take care of everyone before themselves and age fast ..... to toil is not easy and I really want to appreciate men who provide.

Women and kids are thankful!

All roofs in this world was hammered by men, the roads was constructed by men, the gates are watched by men - we appreciate your muscles, your sweat, your putting your family before your needs, the challenges you face at work because of us..... left to men a shirt and a trouser is enough but you keep going to work and labouring because of women and children.

God bless all provider men in the world, kings will seek your counsel, your path will be made easier and the heads of those you provide for will protect you. We donot take what you bring for granted. Thank you

P.S notice I said provider men o NOT ..... the other type of men should come and sit with us women - we are all one

the marriage contract has been rewritten.... every sensible provider type man needs to be getting something in return from the wife the most important of which are: good character, no nagging/shouting, bringing up his children for him well, marrying at a young enough age (provider men hv their pick of women)....

so what you hv written is all good but what does he get in return for his provision?? guys these days are woke and sensible...and is the woman worth being provided for? hope it's not some ex oloshos now claiming wife.
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by BigBashiru: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ybaby:

i like this. keep this up!
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by BigBashiru: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ybaby:

what does the woman bring to the table to a provider man? don't tell me cooking and cleaning cos he was doing that when he was a bachelor.

ur just an entitled and selfish woman looking for a victim.

much as a provision type guy is a good deal for a woman, the arrangement needs to be a good deal for the man too!

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

the marriage contract has been rewritten.... every sensible provider type man needs to be getting something in return from the wife the most important of which are: good character, no nagging/shouting, bringing up his children for him well, marrying at a young enough age (provider men hv their pick of women)....

so what you hv written is all good but what does he get in return for his provision?? guys these days are woke and sensible...and is the woman worth being provided for? hope it's not some ex oloshos now claiming wife.

Why did you mention me? I do not permit pooor men mentioning me pls. Find something doing pls!!
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by faithfull18(f): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
pyyxxaro:

I’m not complaining , we were just shocked
Why, it's probably her favourite food and those snails are usually small undecided
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by BigBashiru: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ybaby:

Why did you mention me? I do not permit pooor men mentioning me pls. Find something doing pls!!

u hv no answer to the question u expired gold digger so pls get off my mentions!
Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
BigBashiru:

u hv no answer to the question u expired gold digger so pls get off my mentions!

Sorry ! You hear?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Being The Firstborn Child A Burden? Let's Talk. / Why Do Nigerians Use People? / Great Thoughts By Great Men About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.