Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

When Does A Woman Become A Liability? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Does A Woman Become A Liability? (6910 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Should A Woman Become A Door Mat To Her Inlaws For Peace To Reign? / I'm 24, And A Liability To My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by nahzyla: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2020
WHEN A WOMAN BECOMES A LIABILITY.

Ever heard statements like: "I must have a job before getting married, I don't want to be a liability to any man". Or "I can't be a full time house wife ooo, I don't want to be a liability to any man". Sometimes parents tell their daughters; you must finish your education and get a job before you think of marriage. I don't want my daughter to be a liability to any man. I have come to discover that this is the mindset a vast majority of people today.

I asked a lady quite close to me. "when does a woman become a liability to her husband? " Due to the fact that she knows me quite well and knows that I don't just ask questions any how, she didn't give me an answer that day. She had to think deeply. She asked her younger sister the same question and she quickly replied without thinking "when she does not have a job. Her mum and a friend of hers gave exactly the same answer.

I have had course to hear statements like these in the past and a bit more frequently in recent times and I seemed to agree with it but as I began to hear it more frequently in recent times I found myself subconsciously thinking about it in... guess where? In the bathroom and toilet (sorry to mention that, some of my deepest inspiration come to me in that room). Winks*

Then the big question: Does the fact that a woman is not working and contributing financially to the up keep of the home make her a liability to her husband or the home?

Now, Mr. Man, you have a wife that loves you so much. She spends time praying for you, committing your day to God's hand, sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night to find her petitioning heaven for the family, she wakes up as early as 4 or 5 am to make sure you are set for the day's job and whispers word of encouragement to you just before you leave for work, when you get back tired and when you are discouraged.

In addition, since you married her, you hardly ever eat outside because she is such a good cook and you always eat at the right time. She even gives you a lunch pack. God has also blessed you with beautiful kids through her and those kids are well fed, taken care of, always neat and well brought up.

This woman does not make it a habit of denying you your conjugal right (sex) giving you one excuse or the other. You also confess that whenever you take your problems to her, she has a way of making your problem look so small or even go away. She is also a very good manager of resources.

Not withstanding, there is one major issue. She has no job and does not contribute to the financial upkeep of the family. Does this make her a Liability?

I looked up the word liability in the Oxford Advanced Learner dictionary and I saw three different definitions. The one that relates to the matter of discourse is that a liability is something that causes problems (in summary). I also went into the scriptures to understand the role of the man and the woman in the family and I realise that women should primarily be "keepers at home" while men should primarily be "the Providers" for the home. 1st Timothy 5:8; Titus 2:5. Biblically, a woman who has succeeded in doing the above cannot be called a liability whether she contributes financially to the family up keep or not.

Let me buttress with this example. We primarily use phones for keeping in touch with people either by calls, SMS, chats etc. Now, I purchased a simple touch lite Nokia and it helps me to keep in touch with people without any problem. Then I saw some phones that have features like gprs, scientific calculators, internet etc. Does that make my nokia phone a liability? If I now get a phone that have those other features and then the primary function of keeping in touch is malfunctioning, which of these two phones now become a liability?

For me, a woman should be actively engaged in one career, job, trade etc or the other but not for the sole purpose of
contributing to family upkeep. That is the primary role of the man. If as a man, you have a woman that supports financially, it is just an extra feature for you and it remains only an asset to you as long as it does not disturb the primary role of the woman. If it does, your working class wife is fast becoming a liability.

I hereby come to the following conclusion:
1. That a woman does not have a formal job or contribute to the financial up keep of the home does not make her a liability. In short it is the man who cannot adequately take care of the needs of the family that is becoming a liability.

2. Any woman can be a liability whether working and contributing to family finance or not. It is a function of her primary role, not the added features.

I stand to be corrected.

#Copied

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by pyyxxaro: 5:59am On Jun 05, 2020
A woman becomes a liability when she refuses to useful to herself and her environment.

She wants you to subscribe Dstv of 15k (Premium) so that she can watch Tasha and co deceiving themselves.

Imagine my guy took a lady out recently, before we could blink , she had already eaten 5 plates of snail sauce and each plate has 5 snails (25 snails ) at the rate of 3k per plate

Won’t that lady end up being a liability undecided

Make nobody quote me oh , except you want make Olumo rock fall on top ur small intestine

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Kobojunkie: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2020
pyyxxaro:
A woman becomes a liability when she refuses to useful to herself and her environment.
She wants you to subscribe Dstv of 15k (Premium) so that she can watch Tasha and co deceiving themselves.
Imagine my guy took a lady out recently, before we could blink , she had already eaten 5 plates of snail sauce and each plate has 5 snails (25 snails ) at the rate of 3k per plate
Won’t that lady end up being a liability undecided
Make nobody quote me oh , except you want make Olumo rock fall on top ur small intestine
If your guy chooses to indulge her, and her excesses, why are you the one complaining? undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2020
I agree @op.

4 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by pyyxxaro: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If your guy chooses to indulge her, and her excesses, why are you the one complaining? undecided

I’m not complaining , we were just shocked

2 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Unnerve: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2020
nahzyla:
[s]WHEN A WOMAN BECOMES A LIABILITY.

Ever heard statements like: "I must have a job before getting married, I don't want to be a liability to any man". Or "I can't be a full time house wife ooo, I don't want to be a liability to any man". Sometimes parents tell their daughters; you must finish your education and get a job before you think of marriage. I don't want my daughter to be a liability to any man. I have come to discover that this is the mindset a vast majority of people today.

I asked a lady quite close to me. "when does a woman become a liability to her husband? " Due to the fact that she knows me quite well and knows that I don't just ask questions any how, she didn't give me an answer that day. She had to think deeply. She asked her younger sister the same question and she quickly replied without thinking "when she does not have a job. Her mum and a friend of hers gave exactly the same answer.

I have had course to hear statements like these in the past and a bit more frequently in recent times and I seemed to agree with it but as I began to hear it more frequently in recent times I found myself subconsciously thinking about it in... guess where? In the bathroom and toilet (sorry to mention that, some of my deepest inspiration come to me in that room). Winks*

Then the big question: Does the fact that a woman is not working and contributing financially to the up keep of the home make her a liability to her husband or the home?

Now, Mr. Man, you have a wife that loves you so much. She spends time praying for you, committing your day to God's hand, sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night to find her petitioning heaven for the family, she wakes up as early as 4 or 5 am to make sure you are set for the day's job and whispers word of encouragement to you just before you leave for work, when you get back tired and when you are discouraged.

In addition, since you married her, you hardly ever eat outside because she is such a good cook and you always eat at the right time. She even gives you a lunch pack. God has also blessed you with beautiful kids through her and those kids are well fed, taken care of, always neat and well brought up.

This woman does not make it a habit of denying you your conjugal right (sex) giving you one excuse or the other. You also confess that whenever you take your problems to her, she has a way of making your problem look so small or even go away. She is also a very good manager of resources.

Not withstanding, there is one major issue. She has no job and does not contribute to the financial upkeep of the family. Does this make her a Liability?

I looked up the word liability in the Oxford Advanced Learner dictionary and I saw three different definitions. The one that relates to the matter of discourse is that a liability is something that causes problems (in summary). I also went into the scriptures to understand the role of the man and the woman in the family and I realise that women should primarily be "keepers at home" while men should primarily be "the Providers" for the home. 1st Timothy 5:8; Titus 2:5. Biblically, a woman who has succeeded in doing the above cannot be called a liability whether she contributes financially to the family up keep or not.

Let me buttress with this example. We primarily use phones for keeping in touch with people either by calls, SMS, chats etc. Now, I purchased a simple touch lite Nokia and it helps me to keep in touch with people without any problem. Then I saw some phones that have features like gprs, scientific calculators, internet etc. Does that make my nokia phone a liability? If I now get a phone that have those other features and then the primary function of keeping in touch is malfunctioning, which of these two phones now become a liability?

For me, a woman should be actively engaged in one career, job, trade etc or the other but not for the sole purpose of
contributing to family upkeep. That is the primary role of the man. If as a man, you have a woman that supports financially, it is just an extra feature for you and it remains only an asset to you as long as it does not disturb the primary role of the woman. If it does, your working class wife is fast becoming a liability.

1. That a woman does not have a formal job or contribute to the financial up keep of the home does not make her a liability. In short it is the man who cannot adequately take care of the needs of the family that is becoming a liability.

2. Any woman can be a liability whether working and contributing to family finance or not. It is a function of her primary role, not the added features.

I stand to be corrected.

#Copied[/s]
ABSOLUTE TRASH!!!

All to keep women dependent on men.

Only cave women think like this.

18 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2020
I hope you are not a guy @Op, if yes, the "simp" chanters will soon come for your head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Unnerve:

ABSOLUTE TRASH!!!

All to keep women dependent on men.

Only cave women think like this.

But men are dependent on women to feed and clean the house for them so what's the big deal, ordinary financial provision you guys keep hyperventilating, y'all were cursed to toil the earth from the time of Adam so get used to it.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Amanee(f): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2020
It's not in your place to determine who is a liability or not. You cannot determine the primary duties of every woman when she's not your wife.

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Unnerve: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But men are dependent on women to feed and clean the house for them so what's the big deal, ordinary financial provision you guys keep hyperventilating, y'all were cursed to toil the earth from the time of Adam so get used to it.
If financial provision was so ordinary, you lots won't be writing long articles to defend your leeching behaviour. Cleaning and cooking is something anyone can be paid to do, it's not a special power of women. We are not in the 1800s

Lazy fcks.

23 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Unnerve:

If financial provision was so ordinary, you lots won't be writing long articles to defend your leeching behaviour. Cleaning and cooking is something anyone can be paid to do, it's not a special power of women. We are not in the 1800s

Lazy fcks.

How many men likes the idea of having maids do almost everything? Or do you live in a cage?

I'll ignore your banter, but don't ever insult stay at home mums again, or do they just sit at home and not do anything? You think cleaning, cooking and taking care of kids is child's play?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by wisdomiskey(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2020
nahzyla:

[b] Now, Mr. Man, you have a wife that loves you so much. She spends time praying for you, committing your day to God's hand, sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night to find her petitioning heaven for the family, she wakes up as early as 4 or 5 am to make sure you are set for the day's job and whispers word of encouragement to you just before you leave for work, when you get back tired and when you are discouraged.

This woman does not make it a habit of denying you your conjugal right (sex) giving you one excuse or the other. You also confess that whenever you take your problems to her, she has a way of making your problem look so small or even go away. She is also a very good manager of resources. [/b]

#Copied

This is a lie from the pit of hell!

If anything, you've just described a Nigerian wife of the 80s & 90s not the entitled slay mamas we have in today's Nigeria...The average woman now is so rude, immoral, uncouth, entitled, disrespectful, lazy... you name it!

They are no longer godly, neither do they "pray for their husbands" day and night like you claim. Yes, they are avid church goers especially when searching for a husband but this fake religiosity ends once they've secured a mumu to marry them.

Once married, they start exercising their "liberation and feminism" and expect you the man, to contribute to cooking and house chores (which is originally their traditional role) But at the same time, do not believe it's their duty to assist you with your traditional role (which is providing).

A married man today is akin to a slave, working tirelessly outside then coming home to work again in the house, then you submit your hard earned money to her every week for "upkeep and food" .. whether or not she is working lipsrsealed

Nigerian women will sit all day at home especially when they start having children. As for taking care of kids, majority have househelps to assist them at home - some are so bored, wicked and useless that they will even abuse the maids you paid for with your hard earned money. If you ask them what do you bring to the table they will give you a flimsy list of intangible things like " well, I make sure the house is ok" before nko, when were both single didnt we make sure our individual homes were tidy? Now all of a sudden we should give you an medal for flogging housegirl in ensuring the house is well swept? lipsrsealed

If you are a married woman who has house maids doing everything for you, and a husband slaving away to keep a roof over your head whilst giving you pocket money every week, and you do not contribute anything to the household financially, yes, you are a liability.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Unnerve: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How many men likes the idea of having maids do almost everything? Or do you live in a cage?

I'll ignore your banter, but don't ever insult stay at home mums again, or do they just sit at home and not do anything? You think cleaning, cooking and taking care of kids is child's play?
Please shut up and go make good of your life. No where did I insult stay at home mums.

The topic is about a married woman being financially responsible for herself.

If all the great women in the world whom you look up to as mentors did not earn money or make a name for themselves, you won't have had any women to look up to today.

So please shut your trap.

13 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by FlordFlorez(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Women being liability doesn't literarily means not contributing financially, but being practically useless and unneccessarily dependent. Op, u are very correct.

22 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2020
Unnerve:

Please shut up and go make good of your life. No where did I insult stay at home mums.

The topic is about a married woman being financially responsible for herself.

If all the great women in the world whom you look up to as mentors did not earn money or make a name for themselves, you won't have had any women to look up to today.

So please shut your trap.

Look at the desperate whining of so called men, not everyone is meant to be known by their path in life, respect all women for what they want to do or choose to be, but no, because most of y'all lazy ass hate to be a complete man whose rightful path is to solely provide, you come here to gloat and wail, continue.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Jullima(f): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
I agree, for conservative women that believe in the traditional roles of a wife and a husband in a marriage pitching in financially while also performing their traditional roles as wife is doing double duty.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Unnerve: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Look at the desperate whining of so called men, not everyone is meant to known by their path in life, respect all women for what they to do or choose to be, but no, because most of y'all lazy ass hate to be a complete man whose rightful path is to solely provide, you come here to gloat and wail, continue.
Shut up, cave girl.
Don't go and find work, keep waiting for a man to deliver you.

12 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by bukatyne(f): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2020
nahzyla:

I stand to be corrected.

#Copied

Interesting, refreshing, out of the box discussion.

We need more of that here.

There was a time I thought a woman not earning is a liability and spoke against housewives till I researched more and listened to the points of two great ladies here.

A woman's asset is to be resourceful and a good manager of resources whether she earns or not.

I will however say that everyone has a purpose and they should strive to fulfill it.

There is far more to our existence than just earning/working and home keeping.

Modified:

1 Tim 5:8 is not talking of male provision: it is talking of people (younger men & women) providing for their aged widows. Infact, the major charge of provision for widows was to Christian wives.

Also, I do not see anywhere in the Bible the talks against women earning outside the home. We have the likes of the virtuous woman, Lydia, Priscilla, Deborah etc.

I believe the man a woman is married too greatly influences the choice of working and type of work.

For instance, we do not expect a Mrs. Buhari or Mrs. Adeboye or Mrs. Oyedepo or Mrs. Sanwo-olu to have 9 - 5 or even businesses that require their constant input. Their husbands have big enough Portfolios that they need to really really support.

A diplomat's wife might take on earning that offers flexibility so she can really control her time etc.

7 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Unnerve:

Shut up, cave girl.
Don't go and find work, keep waiting for a man to deliver you.

When they have nothing more to say, they go personal, typical of dingos, lol.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
nahzyla:

I stand to be corrected.

#Copied

You are too right to be corrected. Well said!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting, refreshing, out of the box discussion.

We need more of that here.

There was a time I thought a woman not earning is a liability and spoke against housewives till I researched more and listened to the points of two great ladies here.

A woman's asset is to be resourceful and a good manager of resources whether she earns or not.

I will however say that everyone has a purpose and they should strive to fulfill it.

There is far more to our existence than just earning/working and home keeping.

Modified:

1 Tim 5:8 is not talking of male provision: it is talking of people (younger men & women) providing for their aged widows. Infact, the major charge of provision for widows was to Christian wives.

Also, I do not see anywhere in the Bible the talks against women earning outside the home. We have the likes of the virtuous woman, Lydia, Priscilla, Deborah etc.

I believe the man a woman is married too greatly influences the choice of working and type of work.

For instance, we do not expect a Mrs. Buhari or Mrs. Adeboye or Mrs. Oyedepo or Mrs. Sanwo-olu to have 9 - 5 or even businesses that require their constant input. Their husbands have big enough Portfolios that they need to really really support.

A diplomat's wife might take on earning that offers flexibility so she can really control her time etc.

A woman can be anything she wants to be but if she chooses to be a mum then her priority is with her young children then her provider husband and her money earning ventures - her mental state is no 1, her kids mental state is next and in trying to achieve these 2 , she will soon realise that a provider man allows her to achieve this 2 goals and when she has him - in gratitude she will look after him, give him vision and possibilities, show him opportunities, pray for him, strike his ego, sing his praise.......his success is her success, they are a team, everything (except pay bills) to make him feel capable so she can achieve her 2 goals - her kids and herself.

Sounds selfish abi.... ? The soil looks selfish when it is taking the farmer' seed, sweat and water - however give the soil a few days or months (depending on the farmers seed) she, the soil, mother nature will give him farmer her harvest, multiplication, abundance. You give her no seed and expect her to produce...... lol..... she will give you weeds, badly untrained kids, dirty unkempt house, wife who is NOT attentive or devoted, cheating wife trying to make ends meet, rude wife.

Alot of young men insisting on sharing bills dont really know what they are asking for... it looks good on paper but in real life you are asking a soil for harvest without seeding it, asking a wife not to cheat without providing, asking a woman for child without seeding her etc

Seed your woman and get your harvest. Ko je ju be ye no lo.

Ire o!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Genset: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2020
This is the major reason why marriages still last among the igbos,they follow the traditional way of marriage which is basically provision by the man anf home-keeping by the women. This is why their men hustle so hard and marry very late so as to be able to provide for their family adequately. In this way, the equation is balanced and everyone is happy. Kudos to all Igbo men especially Anambra men.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by walkwithgod(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2020
Unnerve:

Lazy fcks.

Reading her post alone, you'd know her entitlement mentality reeks from miles away.

Everybody should be able to earn an income, I see ya'll clamouring for gender equality but dip when it's time to pay bills / put on the generator...loool...the world would be a better place if men would just head over to YouTube to learn basic meals...

Asides Toto..nothing else Dem dey offer.
A large number of Nigerian women are leeches, na d same OT dier mama dey give Dem...marry rich husband, so that he will take care of our family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2020
Genset:
This is the major reason why marriages still last among the igbos,they follow the traditional way of marriage which is basically provision by the man anf home-keeping by the women. This is why their men hustle so hard and marry very late so as to be able to provide for their family adequately. In this way, the equation is balanced and everyone is happy. Kudos to all Igbo men especially Anambra men.

Not loud enough!

Anambra men =providers

Stroke his ego and double stroke his peepee grin you are good grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2020
wisdomiskey:

This is a lie from the pit of hell!

If anything, you've just described a Nigerian wife of the 80s & 90s not the entitled slay mamas we have in today's Nigeria...The average woman now is so rude, immoral, uncouth, entitled, disrespectful, lazy... you name it!

They are no longer godly, neither do they "pray for their husbands" day and night like you claim. Yes, they are avid church goers especially when searching for a husband but this fake religiosity ends once they've secured a mumu to marry them.

Once married, they start exercising their "liberation and feminism" and expect you the man, to contribute to cooking and house chores (which is originally their traditional role) But at the same time, do not believe it's their duty to assist you with your traditional role (which is providing).

A married man today is akin to a slave, working tirelessly outside then coming home to work again in the house, then you submit your hard earned money to her every week for "upkeep and food" .. whether or not she is working lipsrsealed

Nigerian women will sit all day at home especially when they start having children. As for taking care of kids, majority have househelps to assist them at home - some are so bored, wicked and useless that they will even abuse the maids you paid for with your hard earned money. If you ask them what do you bring to the table they will give you a flimsy list of intangible things like " well, I make sure the house is ok" before nko, when were both single didnt we make sure our individual homes were tidy? Now all of a sudden we should give you an medal for flogging housegirl in ensuring the house is well swept? lipsrsealed

If you are a married woman who has house maids doing everything for you, and a husband slaving away to keep a roof over your head whilst giving you pocket money every week, and you do not contribute anything to the household financially, yes, you are a liability.

You can kuku get pregnant then.

Personally I made peace that not all men are providers, penetrative (peniis) some men are receivers and collector (vaginaa) and that is ok.

I dont write to make men provide.

I write for young women to be discerning when choosing a man because one girl left her provider boyfriend for a man who use peepee to scatter her brain - now that baby is here - she is crying foul because she showed headmistress a video of her husband's bedroom skills in exchange for school fees for junior and headmistress refused but insisted on money as legal tender... she realised a man's waist dont pay fees.

Be wise as a woman - the kids are your eggs. Hard for a woman to see her kids suffer but most men can walk away from thier kids.

Be very smart. Choose wisely!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by bukatyne(f): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Ybaby:

A woman can be anything she wants to be but if she chooses to be a mum then her priority is with her young children then her provider husband and her money earning ventures - her mental state is no 1, her kids mental state is next and in trying to achieve these 2 , she will soon realise that a provider man allows her to achieve this 2 goals and when she has him - in gratitude she will look after him, give him vision and possibilities, show him opportunities, pray for him, strike his ego, sing his praise....... his success is her success, they are a team, everything (except pay bills) to make him feel capable so she can achieve her 2 goals - her kids and herself.

Sounds selfish abi.... ? The soil looks selfish when it is taking the farmer' seed, sweat and water - however give the soil a few days or months (depending on the farmers seed) she, the soil, mother nature will give him farmer her harvest, multiplication, abundance. You give her no seed and expect her to produce...... lol..... she will give you weeds, badly untrained kids, dirty unkempt house, wife who is NOT attentive or devoted, cheating wife trying to make ends meet, rude wife.

Alot of young men insisting on sharing bills dont really know what they are asking for... it looks good on paper but in real life you are asking a soil for harvest without seeding it, asking a wife not to cheat without providing, asking a woman for child without seeding her etc

Seed your woman and get your harvest. Ko je ju be ye no lo.

Ire o!

So your order is:
1. Kids (or is young? )
2. Husband (earning) grin
3. Money making ventures.

Well, my order is
1. Husband
2. Kids
3. MMV

@ bold,

Baby girls are becoming too woke to do that grin.

Interestingly, I am not so keen on a wife doing the basic domestics (which can be contracted apart from cooking), the above you listed are the stuffs I believe are the roles of a wife irrespective of earning power.

I don't think a husband's investment on his wife is selfish. That is one of the duties of a husband. A wife is naturally resourceful and should be able to spin raw resources from her husband into beautiful finished products.

A man's love nourishes a woman, that woman in turn takes care of that man.

I got this revelation in 2012.

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by bukatyne(f): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Ybaby:

Not loud enough!

Anambra men =providers

Stroke his ego and double stroke his peepee grin you are good grin

When she is not always in the mood and not giving him consent.

People need to shine their eyes well well otherwise expectations go enter express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:

People need to shine their eyes well well otherwise expectations go enter express.

I will speak for ONLY myself on this matter.

I will NEVER say NO to my PROVIdER husband.

He needs to step down from all that stress in the man's world he goes to everyday.

He is too good to me and my eggs for me to refuse him

Also I find my man very sexy and I enjoy initiating bed with him.... he is a sound man, dependable, funny, helpful and a great lover too.

I cannot resist the man grin grin grin

- same way no matter how tired I am when my kids were babies I will get up at night to check that they are ok and breastfeed them. Now I go for visiting days with homecookednfood no matter how tired I am. I do this because i love them and him.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:

If a wife does not give hubby consent he must respect her decision

If a hubby refuses to pay Bill's because he is stressed from not emptying his tank then she must respect his decision

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by bukatyne(f): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Ybaby:

If a wife does not give hubby consent he must respect her decision

If a hubby refuses to pay Bill's because he is stressed from not emptying his tank then she must respect his decision

You are a clown. grin

1 Like

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:

So your order is:
1. Kids (or is young? )
2. Husband (earning) grin
3. Money making ventures.

Well, my order is
1. Husband
2. Kids
3. MMV

@ bold,

Baby girls are becoming too woke to do that grin.

Interestingly, I am not so keen on a wife doing the basic domestics (which can be contracted apart from cooking), the above you listed are the stuffs I believe are the roles of a wife irrespective of earning power.

I don't think a husband's investment on his wife is selfish. That is one of the duties of a husband. A wife is naturally resourceful and should be able to spin raw resources from her husband into beautiful finished products.

A man's love nourishes a woman, that woman in turn takes care of that man.

I got this revelation in 2012.

I agree with all except the kids above husband part grin grin

My kids come first - I lie to my husband that he comes first but my precious EGGS come first

Anonymous forum so I can speak the truth

9 Likes

Re: When Does A Woman Become A Liability? by Ybaby: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2020
bukatyne:

You are a clown. grin

grin grin grin

Life is give and take ke

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Has Financial Upperhand Presently / Are We Suggesting Men Cannot Be Good? / How Do You Cope With The Dirty Water At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.