Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules (15601 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize / Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules by Soundcoded(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ayemileto:

And what is stopping you from being the competition?

Before Jiji came, I know OLX was dominating that section. But they came and somehow conquered the market.

Instead of you to kick start your own store of you think it's worth it, you're busy spamming different threads on Nairaland.

Even if you want to communicate your idea to the owner of the forum, you don't need to go around spamming different threads with the same post.

You can simply use the "Mail super mods" feature.

If you ask me, I think what you're doing is "notice me".
I know by now that you must be thinking that you are the most smartest man on earth who think that being sadist makes you stand out among others instead of being optimistic and using his right sense of humour to see the positivity of a harmless suggestion of another. Please go and look for who wronged and stop being an arrogant.
Re: No Fresh Probe Of Adesina - AfDB Board Rules by Ayemileto(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Soundcoded:

I know by now that you must be thinking that you are the most smartest man on earth who think that being sadist makes you stand out among others instead of being optimistic and using his right sense of humour to see the positivity of a harmless suggestion of another. Please go and look for who wronged and stop being an arrogant.

I asked you two simple questions, but since you don't have answers to them, you concluded I'm arrogant and a sadist; a very cheap name calling blackmail method, used by people running away from the truth after trying to convince themselves that the person commutating with them is against them. grin

Like I said earlier, what you're doing by posting that message over and over again in many threads is nothing but "notice me".

If what you really want to do is communicate your idea to the owner of the platform, you could have easily used the "mail super mods" feature.

You see, Not minding how good your idea is, or how many people think it makes sense, spamming different threads won't make Nairaland implement it.

So, if what you're doing is not "notice me", you should reach out to the admin directly and stop posting the same thing over and over again.

And better still, you can kick start your own online market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue / Abacha's wife interview - her own words (translated from hausa by Negro_Ntn) / Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.