Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright (54829 Views)

Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily / George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by pesty100(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Firstandonly:
Twitter has repeatedly failed to explain why their rules seem to only apply to the Trump campaign but not to others. Censoring out the president’s important message of unity around the George Floyd protests is an unfortunate escalation of this double standard.
maybe because he has 80,000,000+ followers or maybe because he is the president of the United States of America, he should be at least better than the average Twitter user and not post copyrighted materials. How hard can this be?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by USHAH88T: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
Trump de racist,he hates blacks

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Bar1941(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
habsydiamond:
for Naija here i never see wetin my own presido do yet not to talk of America wey far like lagos to kano. you cant know America like their citizens same as Nigeria. we Nigerians can defend anybody even when we dont know if that person is doing well or not. i stand to be corrected on this sha. supporting a president will noy bring up green card and not supporting wont bring u deportation.

Many of those supporting Trump in Nigeria are bunch of religious bigots, they think he's a christian but in the real sense he is only playing on their stupidity. Americans know what is good for them and come Nov. 2020 they will exercise their franchise. For those supporting him, I pray half of what is happening to black people under Trump happen to your family members wherever they are.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by abbey621(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
tianshie:

I don't know where you're pulling your data from, but everybody knows that "tRump's base" as far as the last election is concerned consisted on not just uneducated, racist whites (Trump's core base) but all kinds of malcontents. His white, urban educated women support has shrunken. It's in the didactic, Bible-thumping rural areas that his support holds. Also, and I teach college undergrads, a lot of his Hispanic support, especially in Florida, came from offspring of Hispanic folks forced by their parents to vote Red. A good slice of those kids have graduated and are on their own now, working.

If tRump wins again, it will be because white people refuse to give up their privilege, pretending all the way to the polls.

Here we go again with the white privilege bullshit! Trump plays to win the electoral college not the popular vote. You teach undergrads but could write such a thing as shown in the bold? This dangerous rhetoric has no place in a civil discussion, it is the same race baiting crap responsible for the chaos we have in America today.

Are you saying just because a white person votes for Trump, he or she is privileged? Just because a white person exists he or she is privileged? I know of many whites that voted for Obama not once but twice and then switched to Trump. You left out the economy, stock markets, people wanting to curb illegal immigration, religious liberties and so on, these issues can and will affect the way a person vote, skin color should not be the sole focus.

The choice is between Biden & Trump, it remains to be seen whether Biden can win Iowa, Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Michigan and Wisconsin. Instead of focusing on white privilege, the focus should be whether Democrats learnt anything from the result of the 2016 presidential elections. Whether Bernie's supporters will galvanize around Biden, whether his choice for Vice president would help him or crush him and whether young people and women of the Democratic base will be as enthusiastic as 2016.....I sincerely doubt it!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Sweetpink: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
zoeA:
Trump rants too much for a president... He has turned America into a laughing stock undecided
And what has "silent" Buhari turned Nigeria into?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

Wake up and smell the coffee...Biden can't beat trump..Democrats know that, Republicans know that..this isn't a popularity vote..the American voter tested the waters with Obama, they're done testing....

Wellee seelle!!! cool
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

Stop with all these lies you are spewing just because you hate him.. Donald Trump has done more for blacks than any other president since Lincoln..

He reduced Black unemployment to the lowest in history.

He restored funding to black colleges giving 360 million dollars a year

He honoured the forgotten Tuskegee Airmen

Created Opportunity Zones initiatives for blacks giving them special grants and tax incentives to spur growth

Trump also committed to reforming the criminal justice system. By eliminating the sentencing disparities caused by the horrendous Clinton-era crime bill, which disproportionately affected African-Americans, Mr. Trump is giving thousands of unfairly sentenced black inmates a second chance at the American Dream.

Show me what Obama did for blacks other than arming Islamic terrrorist to kill them and funding and arming Mexican cartels so they could kill the projects with dirty drugs .. You said he called African countries shit hole ? But are African countries not shitholes with almost nothing good to write about ....You said he preferred immigrants from Norway to those from Africa ? But ofcourse he has always said America First and that he wants the best for America and he has always maintained quality over quantity when it comes to immigrants.. Some of you complaining won't even allow an Igbo man buy land in your village and yet you are complaining about a man's love for his country

Stop with your exaggerations. While it is true that black unemployment fell to its lowest during this presidency, it is also true that African Americans had higher incomes prior to the tRump administration. A black household earned median income of $40258 for 2017 is below the $42348 of 2000.

And the most dramatic drop in black unemployment came under Obama when it fell from 16.8 % in 2010 to 7.8% in January 2017.

And although tRump gave more to HBCUs than any President in history (Obama previously held the record in 2010) he did not "restore" funding to HBCU, merely appropriated more funds. However tRump's proposed steep cuts to higher education will disproportionately affect HBCU students. tRump has also sought to eliminate the strengthening historically black colleges program.

tRump honoured ONE of the LAST SURVIVING Tuskegee airmen. However in 2009, OBAMA invited 84 year old Tuskegee airman George Hickman to his inauguration to honour him. OBAMA also invited many of the approximately 330 living Tuskegee airmen to his inauguration, saying that he had stood on the shoulders of men like George to succeed in politics. in 2013, during OBAMA's presidency, Fred T. Johnson, a Tuskegee airman received his honour—a congressional Gold medal. SO tRump WAS NOT FIRST TO DO IT. YOU ARE A LIAR.

I don't have time to go through your other blatant exaggerations. Gotta get back to work.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by udemzyudex(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You have a right to your opinion!

grin keep repping.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by whitemand4(m): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
sammirano:
I'm surprised how people hold political views about a country you most supposedly haven't lived in. It's fascinating and appalling at the same time. You need to understand the parties and what they stand for.

PS: If you follow trump as a Nigerian or individual, then you need to have your head checked. This same man has almost restricted all Nig from entering the US., someone that has the least sympathy and promotes white nationalist. As a black man or woman, you have no biz supporting trump. He is against you, and even a fraction of the GOP is against him.

grin don't be overwhelmed by your emotions and stop judging with sentiment. I don't support anybody over there as I am more concerned about Nigeria. Why traveling to America for greener pastures if 9ja is ok or what business do we have with them? He is now a bad person because he almost restricted all Nigerians from entering a country he is protecting ? Why can't our leaders do the same grin

I have been saying it, stop meddling with foreign affairs ! Fix yourself first

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Mccullum: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Trump is a clown....
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by lagdmark(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Roon9:
Once the world hates you just know that you getting something right
You mean you people just hate Buhari because he's doing a good job as a good president
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by EzzyCarter: 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Trutherme:

Joe Biden will defeat Trump and the only thing you will do is to close you Nairaland account and open a new one. Trump is damaging himself and he will lose this election if he is too dumb to lead American people. There's nothing Trump will do to twitter that he hasn't quickly done with his useless executive action on social media. When Trump won , there was not media conspiracy but now that he is damaging himself, media will now be blamed. Ok!!

Lol. How about a bet? You deactivate yours if Trump wins? And I deactivate mine if Biden wins. If its sure for you o grin
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by realestniggah: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

Again with the racial baiting..typical of liberals..tell me what a black president did for the black community in 8 fvcking years?? Their collective economic power went down almost 10% the shootings continued, gang related shootings continued, jobs dwindled in the black communities, more single mothers were on the streets because the liberals encourage welfareism..telling a woman she needs no man to train a child..and then you wonder why many black kids can't even read a full sentence, you wonder why they keep indulging in violence and drugs...the liberals are the epitome of hypocrisy...the tell you that if you don't vote for them then you ain't black!? So one must be for them to be considered black? That's the game they've played on the black community for so long but thankfully many of them are waking up.

You expect Obama the only black president to end systematic racism against black people in a country deeply embedded in white supremacy? Do you realize there have been 44 white president before Obama. You are delusional. And don't understand how deep white supremacy is.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by realestniggah: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

Can you see how stupid you sound ?

What did Trump do against the black man since he became president?

Jesus I can't believe this sh!t. Trump only cares about white people,He was elected by white supremacist and he is there to serve white, until you go America yourself and you experience systematic racism you won't fully grasp how deep the problem is.

Imagine thinking an entertainment reality TV show personality is worth being a president of any nation. If tacha contest for president of Nigeria tomorrow, it people like you that will elect her into power.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by FarahAideed: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
realestniggah:

Jesus I can't believe this sh!t. Trump only cares about white people,He was elected by white supremacist and he is there to serve white, until you go America yourself and you experience systematic racism you won't fully grasp how deep the problem is.

Imagine thinking an entertainment reality TV show personality is worth being a president of any nation. If tacha contest for president of Nigeria tomorrow, it people like you that will elect her into power.

My friend there is hatred everwhere on Earth , infact I receive more hatred from my fellow blacks than I have received from any other race ..In America you 75% more like to be killed by a black person than you are by any other race

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by EzzyCarter: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
justli:

But then, if you cannot take up liabilities, then you have no right to censor opinions, because in doing that you become a publisher and hence can be sued.

Spot on. They deserve whatever they end up getting

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by tianshie(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
abbey621:

Here we go again with the white privilege bullshit! Trump plays to win the electoral college not the popular vote. You teach undergrads but could write such a thing as shown in the bold? This dangerous rhetoric has no place in a civil discussion, it is the same race baiting crap responsible for the chaos we have in America today.

Are you saying just because a white person votes for Trump, he or she is privileged? Just because a white person exists he or she is privileged? I know of many whites that voted for Obama not once but twice and then switched to Trump. You left out the economy, stock markets, people wanting to curb illegal immigration, religious liberties and so on, these issues can and will affect the way a person vote, skin color should not be the sole focus.

The choice is between Biden & Trump, it remains to be seen whether Biden can win Iowa, Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Florida, Michigan and Wisconsin. Instead of focusing on white privilege, the focus should be whether Democrats learnt anything from the result of the 2016 presidential elections. Whether Bernie's supporters will galvanize around Biden, whether his choice for Vice president would help him or crush him and whether young people and women of the Democratic base will be as enthusiastic as 2016.....I sincerely doubt it!

I think it's naive to suppose that white privilege has no place in public discussion, especially in the wake of George Floyd's death. White privilege has always had a space in public discussion. How old are you? When the French lost Haiti to the black population, was it not white privilege (racism) that allowed France to connive with the United States and other countries in Europe to put up a trade blockade that forced Haiti to pay France for Haiti, before Haiti could do business with the world? Black folks who bury their heads in the sand, especially folks who migrate from Nigeria, Africa, who haven't had to deal with systemic racism, whose grandparents hadn't gone to war for America and returned to be denied the benefits afforded white folks who returned from the same war, those black folks are a cancer.

You mention people wanting to curb illegal migration. OBAMA was called the deporter-in-chief. Illegal immigration was not a problem. What tRump offered was a hideous kind of finger pointing, going the Ghana-must-Go approach, inciting racial, nationalist sentiments. That sort of rhetoric brings out the worst in people.

Remember that Obama is half-white. During his campaign he touted the contributions of his white grandparents to keeping the United States safe. Obama sought to unite the country. He was an intelligent, smooth talker. He represented a grand proof of the American dream.

As for the election. We will see.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by abbey621(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
tianshie:

I think it's naive to suppose that white privilege has no place in public discussion, especially in the wake of George Floyd's death. White privilege has always had a space in public discussion. How old are you? When the French lost Haiti to the black population, was it not white privilege (racism) that allowed France to connive with the United States and other countries in Europe to put up a trade blockade that forced Haiti to pay France for Haiti, before Haiti could do business with the world? Black folks who bury their heads in the sand, especially folks who migrate from Nigeria, Africa, who haven't had to deal with systemic racism, whose grandparents hadn't gone to war for America and returned to be denied the benefits afforded white folks who returned from the same war, those black folks are a cancer.

You mention people wanting to curb illegal migration. OBAMA was called the deporter-in-chief. Illegal immigration was not a problem. What tRump offered was a hideous kind of finger pointing, going the Ghana-must-Go approach, inciting racial, nationalist sentiments. That sort of rhetoric brings out the worst in people.

Remember that Obama is half-white. During his campaign he touted the contributions of his white grandparents to keeping the United States safe. Obama sought to unite the country. He was an intelligent, smooth talker. He represented a grand proof of the American dream.

As for the election. We will see.

Another rant that is filled with sentimentla rhetoric! Obama was the deporter in chief but allowed catch and release which meant as they were being deported, they were coming back with full force. You seriously typed that illegal immigration is not a problem in the USA? Did you seioursly type that with a straight face or are you trolling me? grin grin grin

Now I never said white privilege is not a problem or that it does not exist but when you associate the way a voter votes with the color of his or her skin then you are spewing trash! My dad has lived in the USA for over 40 years, he faced the civil rights movement of the late 60s to the 80s. Don't tell me about going to war for America, I have 3 veterans in my family, the fact that you can sit there and type shit or assume u=you know a person based off of a few sentences shows YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA! Remove the damn cobb webs from your eyes so you can see clearer before attempting to liberate others!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by realestniggah: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
FarahAideed:

My friend there is hatred everwhere on Earth , infact I receive more hatred from my fellow blacks than I have received from any other race ..In America you 75% more like to be killed by a black person than you are by any other race

I can see you hate blacks, your own race, good day. This conversation is done.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by blowjohn(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:
By the time Trump has the time for Twitter, they will say he's wicked grin Well, they asked for it...
The media's conspiracy against Trump is becoming more glaring by the day but then, he's a cat with nine ninety lives. Baba will still trash his haters come September cheesy . If you think Biden will defeat Trump, you must be tripping cheesy. Wait till the silent majority cast their votes

Joe Biden that cannot even make 3 complete sentences
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by davidadenrele: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
osydennyz:

So you really think sleepy Joe will defeat Trump..... Seems you've been reading alot from those fake news media... Americans aren't fools; the impeachment saga, covid 19 plandemic, George Floyd murde, the staged protest, and many more to come are all driven by forces to send Trump out of the white house...SAD NEWS is they've all failed...

Really sorry to burst your bubble no American President ever had to hide under a White House Bunker just of American protest and you here telling me Trump would be re-elected save today's date and time by God grace I will remind you when the time comes. Trump will have to try harder to fool American this time around i tell you the odds is against him this time around.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Roon9(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
lagdmark:

You mean you people just hate Buhari because he's doing a good job as a good president

Its a 2way street
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Grandmeister(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
realestniggah:

You expect Obama the only black president to end systematic racism against black people in a country deeply embedded in white supremacy? Do you realize there have been 44 white president before Obama. You are delusional. And don't understand how deep white supremacy is.
Typical black man, too cowardly to own up to his shortcomings...Obama a black man became president but they will tell you that you can't become who you are because of your skin(tell me any achievement that superceeds the POTUS)..Beyonce, Ben carsen,Oprah (richest black woman) denzel Washington (an Oscar winner) these are just are just a 0.01% sample of the many thousands of black men AND women who has reached the top of their respective career in America YET they will tell you that as a black man you can't achieve your dreams in America because of white supremacy when their very success story rubishes that very claim! How can a successful black woman tell another black woman that she can't make it because of her skin?? Don't you see the outright falsehood in that?? These successful black men and women has seen more money and fame than millions of white Americans in that same America! What a fvcking irony...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Grandmeister(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
abbey621:

Another rant that is filled with sentimentla rhetoric! Obama was the deporter in chief but allowed catch and release which meant as they were being deported, they were coming back with full force. You seriously typed that illegal immigration is not a problem in the USA? Did you seioursly type that with a straight face or are you trolling me? grin grin grin

Now I never said white privilege is not a problem or that it does not exist but when you associate the way a voter votes with the color of his or her skin then you are spewing trash! My dad has lived in the USA for over 40 years, he faced the civil rights movement of the late 60s to the 80s. Don't tell me about going to war for America, I have 3 veterans in my family, the fact that you can sit there and type shit or assume u=you know a person based off of a few sentences shows YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA! Remove the damn cobb webs from your eyes so you can see clearer before attempting to liberate others!
America has over 20 fvcking million illegal immigrants! 20 fvcking million!! These are the people slashing the bargaining power of legit American citizens, citizens that voted in a government to make their lives better..these immigrants come in and are willing to do a job for half the amount of the real citizens of a country...and you wonder why unemployment increased substantially during the past 8 years?? Even the menial jobs that an a black American with little education could do is being taken by illegal immigrants...the thing is, those companies and employers know this, it is their gain, why would they want to do anything that will remove cheap a.s.s labour from their companies?? Which country can survive with 20 million illegal immigrants jostling for jobs with the legit occupants of the country?? That America hasn't buckled completely to that is my surprise.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

America has over 20 fvcking million illegal immigrants! 20 fvcking million!! These are the people slashing the bargaining power of legit American citizens, citizens that voted in a government to make their lives better..these immigrants come in and are willing to do a job for half the amount of the real citizens of a country...and you wonder why unemployment increased substantially during the past 8 years?? Even the menial jobs that an a black American with little education could do is being taken by illegal immigrants...the thing is, those companies and employers know this, it is their gain, why would they want to do anything that will remove cheap a.s.s labour from their companies?? Which country can survive with 20 million illegal immigrants jostling for jobs with the legit occupants of the country?? That America hasn't buckled completely to that is my surprise.

I agree with what you said but the story is deeper, majority of those illegal immigrants pay taxes but are unable to claim social security benefits when they get old because they don't have legal status. This is why when the other person said America does not have an illegal immigration problem, I was STUNNED!

It's a very big problem not only for American citizens out of work but the unethical and immoral nature of exploiting these tax paying illegal immigrants and not offering them any help when they get old. It's almost as if the liberal American government of the past wants to eat its cake and have it too!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by EzzyCarter: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
blowjohn:

Joe Biden that cannot even make 3 complete sentences

Sleepy Joe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by habsydiamond(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bar1941:

Many of those supporting Trump in Nigeria are bunch of religious bigots, they think he's a christian but in the real sense he is only playing on their stupidity. Americans know what is good for them and come Nov. 2020 they will exercise their franchise. For those supporting him, I pray half of what is happening to black people under Trump happen to your family members wherever they are.
what is paining me here is that most of them dont know whats going on in Nigeria where they are but know whats happening miles aways. am not against anybody o. the only thing i hear be say ''when the looting starts the shooting starts'' please can a president in his right state of mind say something like this am short of words mehn

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Grandmeister(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
abbey621:

I agree with what you said but the story is deeper, majority of those illegal immigrants pay taxes but are unable to claim social security benefits when they get old because they don't have legal status. This is why when the other person said America does not have an illegal immigration problem, I was STUNNED!

It's a very big problem not only for American citizens out of work but the unethical and immoral nature of exploiting these tax paying illegal immigrants and not offering them any help when they get old. It's almost as if the liberal American government of the past wants to eat its cake and have it too!
They HAVE been reaping from these guys by design..the current administration says "come to America but come through legal means"...how someone can even be against this very rule is above and beyond me..the liberals know supporting this outright is anti-American so they switch to 'you're separating kids from their family at the border"....who the fvck takes a kid through illegal and potentially dangerous routes to sneak into a country?? Many of these so called 'families' are child traffickers who move these kids into America to be exploited..shyt is so fvcked up.
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by abbey621(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

They HAVE been reaping from these guys by design..the current administration says "come to America but come through legal means"...how someone can even be against this very rule is above and beyond me..the liberals know supporting this outright is anti-American so they switch to 'you're separating kids from their family at the border"....who the fvck takes a kid through illegal and potentially dangerous routes to sneak into a country?? Many of these so called 'families' are child traffickers who move these kids into America to be exploited..shyt is so fvcked up.

Well said, I'm glad to see someone enlightened and not brainwashed by the media!
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by iPresh4s(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Wetin Trump dey find for this Twitter sef?
Re: Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright by Basher8583: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
dokie:
Rubbish.

The democrats want trump out by all means, using every ally and situation available. Yet they are the most wicked and heartless set of politicians.

The world would be better off without them.

Come....why not just mind your own business... Are you an American?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Trump: US 'Targeting' 52 Iranian Sites, To Strike If Iran Attacks US Assets / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu / 91-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Driving Herself In Her Jaguar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.